Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perseusdasilva

Established Member
Impact
Hi.

Looking for a logo for my blog DrPerseus.com.The main subject for the blog is everything related to domaining.

I am looking for something very sleek and which can be used pretty much anywhere without any difference in quality while resizing, etc.

Colours are flexible, although, i prefer subtle colours.

The Logo should contain : Dr. Perseus | The Domain Doctor. Feel free to improvise it into any writing style or placement of the two. Please pay more attention to the Font as it should be as simple as possible without any fancy fonts ( by fancy, i mean it should be easily read-able. One shouldn't have to try to 'figure' out whats written, if you get what i mean. Im a sucker for good fonts, though)
Also, please include a stethoscope whereever your creative minds feel like putting it.

I will require the background to be transparent so i can place it anywhere without having a white background block around the logo everywhere.

Contest End time is 1 week from now.

I hope you guys can understand what im trying to say.

If any clarifications are needed, please let me know.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Maybe you're interested sample for your logo,
Simple but cool, good for background white, but for other background color, can change font color and background canvas. if you interesting PM me.
water-mark-drperseus1-copy-jpg.6764

check my blogger design:
www.suaracampus.com
this is using blog,

Attachments

• water mark drperseus1 copy.jpg
    water mark drperseus1 copy.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 307
•••
Nope. It seems you did not read anything about my requirements.

•••
OK; I see what you need really hard, no one can make transparent Logo when you export to image file.

•••
Hmm, i get that. I just meant i didn't need any background colour/texture.

And, that is all you think you got wrong? I could've made the logo you provided. And i wouldn't even advertise about a blog.

I will not consider your submission. There is just too much wrong to try to make right. Please read my requirements carefully.

Thanks.

•••
I'm in.. Working on your design.

•••
•••
Note: Please keep all contest related conversation in the thread. Do NOT pm back and forth. It's important that we keep contests fair for everyone.

Thanks,

Eric Lyon

•••
•••

Logoesdesign,

Thank you for your submission. This is a very nice design, but somehow its not exactly what i have in mind. The font and logo seems a little too basic. Also, please integrate a stethoscope somewhere into this.

•••
•••
feedback appreciated:

eysOhLV.png

wkiGIEu.png

Frikusha,

Thank you for your submission. I really like the colours in both your submissions and your work is pretty much what i am looking for. However, as i mentioned in my first post, i would like the stethoscope to be separate from the text. I would be grateful if you could integrate the stethoscope about the text (somewhere that you feel would be fitting)

•••

Sobi,

Thank you for your submission. Nice design, but not exactly what i have in mind. The text seems a little too basic and i am not a fan of the colour or the placements. Having said that, i like the logo box and it would be nice if you could integrate a stethoscope instead of the magnifying glass with the '@' and work around a little bit with font and colours.

•••
Note: Please keep all contest related conversation in the thread. Do NOT pm back and forth. It's important that we keep contests fair for everyone.

Thanks,

Eric Lyon

Eric, don't worry, there is no PM'ing going on. Although fryan0 asked me to pm him, i am abiding by the rules.

•••
Sobi,

Thank you for your submission. Nice design, but not exactly what i have in mind. The text seems a little too basic and i am not a fan of the colour or the placements. Having said that, i like the logo box and it would be nice if you could integrate a stethoscope instead of the magnifying glass with the '@' and work around a little bit with font and colours.

Thank you for your feedback,i will revise my entry.

•••
•••
i will be coming up with my entry..wait for it..@xf@;)@xf@:D
thanks

•••
My update version hope you love it. colors are optional. can be changes.click on image for better preview.

mUyxjrp.png

Best Regards,
Sobi

•••
17gEpao.png

Last edited:
•••
Here's a concept idea

500_dp1.png

Feedback appreciated​

•••
thank you for feedback, here is revision:

VijkRvA.png

BerwHzX.png

•••
v2xzYiH.png

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the submissions guys,

Sobi- its still just not what i'm looking for. I cannot really pinpoint what i don't like. I guess its the font or probably the '@' on the stethoscope. Sorry.

Eric- There is a little too much going on in that logo. I appreciate the effort. Thanks!

Frikusha - Looks good! But now, when i look back at the second submission of your first post, i liked the lines on the opposite side of 'The domain doctor'. Is it possible to try and put it there and still keep the stethoscope where it is?

So far i liked Frikusha's work the most. I will just wait it out for a couple of days and see if i anyone submits any designs which could be of my liking.

Thanks to all the other designers who submitted their work and for the time taken. I appreciate it.

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back