[req-logo] $35 prize

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
[req-logo] website logo $35

Type of Contest : LOGO Design

Prize : $35.00

Contest End Date & Time : Monday May 10, noon Pacific time

Size Requirements : 700px x 300px or similar

Color Requirements : logo should have transparent background. Bright blue liquid in the beaker/whatever

General Requirements : Logo must be original, no clipart unless you can prove there's no copyright issues.

Additional Information : $35 paid to winner via paypal

I'm open to the font style and text color, but I'm looking for a logo that has a beaker, test tube, or something similar with a bright blue liquid in it.

Please make sure to watermark your images.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
just a little comment about dlight's logo.

the 2-d entry struck me and made me smile....sooooo cute)))) and creative.

ok, I'm gone)
 
0
•••
Thx for the FB...here's another idea;;;thx

rf-2.png
 
0
•••

Hey can you switch the color on the text and have Labs blue and the other part black?

2nd entry
labfest.jpg


and a litle revision at 1st entry
rootfestlab2.jpg

Thanks for the revision dlight. The lab equipment is very well done and I like the colors however it's hard to figure out what the logo says.

Thx for the FB...here's another idea;;;thx

rf-2.png

Thanks umxca, I like your text the best I think. I like the beaker in your first revision better, it's close but not exactly what I had in mind.


These entries are really good guys :)
 
0
•••
Hello,

here is a try from me :)

logotry1rfl.jpg



let me know what you think

Regards

Jurrie
 
0
•••
thx here's a revision of the first entry:

rf-3.png
 
0
•••
Thank you for the feedback.

rootfest3.jpg
 
0
•••
Hello,

here is a try from me :)

logotry1rfl.jpg



let me know what you think

Regards

Jurrie

Thanks for the entry Jurrie. The logo is nice, and I like the beaker, looking for brighter colors in the logo.

thx here's a revision of the first entry:

rf-3.png

Thank you for the feedback.

rootfest3.jpg

Dakouten and umxca, these logos are both very nice and exactly what I had in mind. Very nice quality. Its going to be hard to make a decision I think. Are the logos vector or easily resized?
 
0
•••
Yes, they are 100% vectored. You will not have any problem resizing.
 
0
•••
Yes mine are vector as well...thx
 
0
•••
here is a revision with brigher colors


logotry1rfl2.jpg
 
0
•••
0
•••
Anyone else planning on entering? If not, I'll end the contest early today 5/6 around 10pm pacific time.
 
0
•••
Anyone else planning on entering? Going to end the contest in about 8 hours if no one else wants to post an entry.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Another concept based on CH's feedbacks.
rootfest4.jpg
 
0
•••
Another concept based on CH's feedbacks.
rootfest4.jpg

very nice!

EDIT: Is it possible to switch the text colors and make Labs blue? And flip the top beaker so it's pointed to the right?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Hi here's a revision...thx

rf-4.png
 
0
•••
0
•••
Here you go..

rootfest4.jpg
 
0
•••
Difficult decision.

Dakouten: I really like that beaker you made.
umxca: Really like your text.

Wish I could simply combine the two haha
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back