IT.COM

[REQ-LOGO] $50 Logo design for a game company

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest: Logo design
Prize: USD $50
Contest End Date & Time: January 19, 2012 or until a suitable logo deesign is found.
Size Requirements: Vectorized logo (any size is fine)
Color Requirements: Be creative! But the company mascot is dolphin.
General Requirements: The logo must be vectorized (will require .svg file from the winner).
Additional Information:
- The company name is Loophin and we are a mobile game company.
- The mascot of the company is dolphin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT 1 (2010-01-10 9:40am EST): Being more specific in the descriptions

There are several things we would like to see in our logo:

* a dolphin
* a more clean and professional font (we like the type of font in MastMnds design)
* could we please have the "L" in Loophin capitalized?

Looking forward to your entries!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

I was going to do a dolphin jumping above the oop but wanted to make sure i was going in right direction before going that way.

•••
logo_loophin.jpg

•••
Feedback + Thanks for the Quick Entries

Thank you so much for your prompt replies - the logos look really cool! There are several things we would like to see in our logo:

* a dolphin
* a more clean and professional font (we like the type of font in MastMnds design)
* could we please have the "L" in Loophin capitalized?

Thanks a lot again for your work!

•••
•••
revised

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for all the designs. The designs are beautiful but we're hoping to see some more entries to see if there's anything that really hits the spot.

We are aiming to get a simple, clean, and colorful look to our logo. The viewer should hopefully be able to see the company name 'Loophin' without having too much stuff in the way. I would say MastMnd's design is the direction we want to move towards.

The logo itself does not need to hint that we are a mobile games company (does not need to have a mobile phone hidden inside the logo).

•••
•••
Hello,

This is my first entry
6683854051_0d000804a0_z.jpg

any feedback will be appriciated, Thanks !

•••
Loophin.jpg

Feedback appreciated!
Thanks!

•••
here's my entry:
loophin.jpg

Feedback is appreciated

•••
Thanks for all the new submissions. As usual, I am impressed by the quality and creativity of the designers on this site.

We really liked the entry from blairwitchii. It is clean and simple, and the dolphin graphic puts a good twist in it. If it's possible, we would like to see some more versions of the logo:

1. Logo without the blue/white part (in the graphic) in it
2. Logo without the yellow/orange part (in the dolphin graphic) in it
3. Logo without the blue/white and yellow/orange parts (just leaving the green part) in it
4. Logo with a front with sharp corners (instead of rounded edges), and just leaving the oo in Loophin black

•••
•••
Here another try, with more color :D

6688784225_c690c9a517_b.jpg

any feedback will be appriciated

thanks

•••
here's my revision:
loophin1.jpg

hope you like it.. :)

•••
Thanks again for all the designs.

We really like Bliarwitchii's design. We want you to make two final revisions for us before we declare you as the winner of the contest. We want to see 2 logos:

Logo A. Can you change the font of the first logo (the one with blue, orange, and green) to use the same font as the second logo (the font with the sharp corners)?

Logo B. Can you please remove the blue part from the Logo A (make it 100% transparent).

•••
Thank you for the feedback. Here's some revisions.
loophinset.jpg

Hope you like it.. :)

•••
Thanks blarwitchii, the logos are fantastic. I don't mean to be picky, but can you make the dolphin in the bottom left logo as bright as the dolphin in the top left logo?

I would like to declare blairwitchii the winner of the contest (pending the slight modification I mentioned above)! Thanks to everyone who participated!

Blairwitchii, can you also send us (private message) your paypal account information? We'll send you the money once you make the modification. Do you have the file in .svg format for us?

•••
Here's my final revision.
loophin6.jpg

Just let me know for more changes. For now i dont have svg converter. So I can only provide png,jpg, psd or ai. Will pm you now my paypal details. Thank you. :)

•••
@blairwitchi
If you designed the logo using Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw you can 'save as' SVG. :)

•••
Congrats on the win blairwitchii
-----------------------------------

Please remember to update this thread once you both confirm files / payment so we can close the contest.

Thanks,

Eric Lyon
Member Services

•••
•••
Files Sent and Payments Received.. Thank you! :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back