Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest: Website Banner
Prize: $100 USD via PayPal
Contest End Date & Time: October 6, 2014
Size Requirements: 1149px X 151px
Color Requirements: Match the current look and feel of the website
General Requirements:
  • Looking for a new website banner for the website – allterrainseeding DOT com
  • Banner must include the existing logo. Logo files included below.
  • Color and visual effect on the existing logo (fades, shadows can be changed or added).
  • Colors used in the banner should fit in with the existing colors and theme of the website.
  • Would like to see banner variations with and without the tagline – “Providing land & property owners across the drift plain with first-in-class seeding and erosion control services, since 2008”.
  • Would like to see photo realistic based backgrounds in the banner. Similar to this logo and background - http://screencast.com/t/2UDNQkEkBE and http://screencast.com/t/QjjACMJNIN
  • Design must be original.
  • Designer will provide any PSDs, fonts, design documents that go with it. All rights will be transferred upon payment.
Download logo files here - http://www.frogmo.com/y/transfer/ATS.zip

If there are any questions or additional details are needed please let me know. Thank you and I look forward to see everyone’s designs. Good luck!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just got some more feedback from my client. He really likes the latest banner from @frikusha (black & white version) and the vintage look of the latest design from @Sobi.

Can @frikusha or @Sobi or everyone else for that matter trying combine these two banners and styles into a few new banners? Thank you!

•••
New version.
Without tag line:
all terrain no tag line 3.jpg

With tag line:
all terrain tag line 3.jpg

Website overview:
all terrain site copy3.jpg

all terrain site 3.jpg

•••
•••
thank you for feedback, here is "normal" preview:
P1514Vl.png

with vintage effects:
lypysbk.png

cqTXFNo.png

sWQJJJL.png

Last edited:
•••
@Iulian M - Can you replace the hawk with a game bird (quail, pheasant, turkey, dove or grouse)

@Monkz - Looking good. Can you incorporate a game bird in your design as well?

@frikusha - Thanks for the revisions. Can you take your latest "normal" view and then incorporate the logo box and tag line box from @Sobi design into it. Something like the following image. Obviously it need to be cleaned up and everything blended together.

2014-10-01_0812.png

Thanks everyone!

•••
hey, sorry but i cant do that, that would be stealing from Sobi's design :)

•••
I will submit my update version , And Thanks Frikusha for not stealing my design , :)

•••
Click on image for better preview.

V6ERY6e.jpg

O71n53c.jpg

•••
one more version with tagline on right and different effect on left side:
5tRodsJ.png

•••
Revised version with a flying pheasant:
Without tagline:
all terrain no tag line 4.jpg

With tagline:
all terrain tag line 4.jpg

Website view:
all terrain site copy4.jpg

all terrain site 4.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
We have a winner!! The following image from @frikusha.

Huge thank you to everyone how entered this contest. I got some amazing banners. Thank you all!!

PM sent @frikusha.

one more version with tagline on right and different effect on left side:
5tRodsJ.png

•••
Congrats on the win Frikusha
-------------------------------------------

Please remember to update this thread once you both confirm files / payment so we can close the contest.

Thanks,

•••
•••
payment received, files sent. thank you!

•••
File received. Contest complete. Thanks!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back