.tv Report .TV Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
If you made a .tv sale in 2008 report it here if you can.

No comments

Just report sales, nothing else because it gets too long and all over the place.

Min $100

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Place .tv sales no other extension, and no commenting on the sale. Send a pm, start a thread whichever you like. Thank you

•••
equity78 said:
Place .tv sales no other extension, and no commenting on the sale. Send a pm, start a thread whichever you like. Thank you

Eq, RJ can confirm its not for publication but sent him escrow details....you guys are close :hehe:

so We will claim US$50,000 to kick off the .TV year for a high quality political domain @ 24.95 renewal...

Good Luck All Opportunity Knocks at the .TV door :wave:

•••
SEDO recent sales

GEORGIA.TV
$3,000

KREDITKARTE.TV
600 EUR

•••
Apostar.TV (to bet in spanish) 700$ :)

•••
My OneNightStand.TV went for $210 via sedo auction with only one bid. :(

•••
•••
•••
li.tv just sold for $570 on Sedo -- was thinking I'd get around $750. Congrats to the winner!

•••
$9,500 for a Japanese IDN .TV.

Received the funds today! :)

•••
.tv said:

Sweet news! Congrads!

•••
•••

•••
wow... congrats .tv! know your heavily invested in idn space and i am thrilled for you and what a roi...huge! maybe i should rethink idn space lol..

cheers,

j

.tv said:

•••
.tv said:

i dont remember any from here that invested so much in idn .tv as you, well worth the sale.
Wish you many more in the near future.

•••
.tv said:

Congratulations!

•••
wow some nice sells here. I hope to sell me first .tv soon :)

•••
on!SPOT said:
i dont remember any from here that invested so much in idn .tv as you, well worth the sale.
Wish you many more in the near future.

Thank you Makis. :)

jeffoverman said:
wow... congrats .tv! know your heavily invested in idn space and i am thrilled for you and what a roi...huge! maybe i should rethink idn space lol..

cheers,

j

Thank you Jeff. :)

•••
Co-operative.TV sold for $9,417

•••
Co-operative.TV sold for $9,417. Payment received...

•••
memorablename said:

wow! :cy:

•••
memorablename said:

Great sale. Well done! :tu:

•••
memorablename said:

Wow, that's amazing! How did you know to sell so high? I would have sold for a couple of hundred bucks. Did you approach them?

•••
Qoof said:
Wow, that's amazing! How did you know to sell so high? I would have sold for a couple of hundred bucks

The buyer is one of the largest co-operatives in the world so paying that price for the domain was worth it to them...

•••
•••
memorablename said:

Wow, that's very nice indeed, congrats! Personally, I wouldn't have even paid $1 for it but when you find the right enduser, there's no limits to what you can achieve!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back