IT.COM

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

NameSilo
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sino.xyz sold for $119911 @DAN.COM
Mew.xyz sold for $35000 @DAN.COM
Trellis.xyz sold for $17000 @DAN.COM
Mosaik.xyz sold for $7888 @Sedo
Generative.xyz sold for $6000 @Afternic
Aimed.xyz sold for $5127 @Afternic
Overlooked.xyz sold for $1988 @DAN.COM

No further details please. Thank you.

•••
SOLD
Domain: Expo/Meta.com
Sale Price: $3,088
Venue: DAN
Acquisition Cost: $9.03
Hold Time: 1 Year
Date: 10/14/2022

A little baby sale this morning to share. No further details

•••
Haven’t reported sales before, but here is a couple. See future reports here and @Soldxyz

1)
MetaWealth / co
Price: $2888
Sold Thru: Dan
Hold less then a year
Reg: $1.85 promo
Sold in March 2022

2)
Web3Streams / com
Price: 3888
Sold Thru: Afternic fast transfer
Hold less then a year
Reg: Reg price
Sold: Oct / 22

•••
2 sales that are already out there so ill share them here.

RemoteWellness.com (sold on april payment plan ended now)

55k after negotiations - private no make offer or BIN
Dont remember the purchase price but I think about 300-500 usd a few years back
A win-win, great new owner.

TouchWallet.com (sold this month)

65k after negotiations - private no make offer or BIN
Bought for about 200-250 usd 4 years ago
A crypto company of some kind

No more details.

•••
As promised, starting to post some of my sales for this year

11.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
20.png

I think that's it up to today, will try to post more regularly. If there be the sales of course haha, October so far is being pretty slow.

•••
hooksapp.png

Afternic BIN
Hold time 7 months
Drop reg

Another single, but I'll take it. I've been clearing out my [Keyword]App.com domains (still own ~150).

The buyer apparently submitted some lower offers through a GoDaddy broker, which I didn't see (GoDaddy emails end up in my spam folder). I only saw them when I went to grab the auth code. About a month later they bought it at BIN.

Last edited:
•••
Giotto/.xyz

It's buyer's first name, 2,995 BIN on the landing page (Domain.io landing page, payment via DAN, success fee 5%)

PP - 0.99 + one renewal, hold time 20 months.

Last edited:
•••
sold within last six days

J E N . P R O

$637 Name Liquidate
Hold time 11 months
Hand reg for $77.88 with Epik {as first name domain I guess}

S O - O N E . c o m

$1,000 Afternic BIN
Hold time 11 months
Hand reg for $7.99 with Epik
{I do not remember why I registered this one, there are two developed sites though, in .jp and .co.kr}

1666175694691.png

Last edited:
•••
F2A35206-C2B9-42F9-8AFF-701E4CF9B380.jpeg

Just sold this one from my 5-letter NFT portfolio.

•••
Bull.xyz sold for $199888 @DAN.COM

No further details please. Thank you.
Bull.png

•••
1666379724922.png

Was listed with a BIN of 3.888€.
Buyer came in with a solid 2k offer.
We closed at 2.888 €. (around $2,830)
8% commission for DAN - Buyer took the 1% discout for payment via bank transfer.
Happy that they choosed .de as the .com is listed for sale (asking price: $3,3k) too.
Maybe they'll take it too as it got an offer (according to the landingpage at sedo).

NO FURTHER INFOS.

•••
1666418664471.png

Bought at GoDaddy expired auction May '21 for $12 plus 2 registrations @10 for a total of $32.

$988 - 197.60 = $790.40

I'm not sure I would have renewed this domain in February. A lot of my sales this year don't make much sense to me. I guess it's just about the right name in front of the right person at the right time. When I bid on it, I'm pretty sure I was thinking Canna-mite like dyna-mite, but I wouldn't bid on it again today.

Received Fast Transfer email on 10/20 and received funds at Paypal on 10/22. No issues with AN or transfer.

•••
Sold: MortgageHQ dot com
Price: $13,200 at Squadhelp (12 month installment plan)
Purchase price: $570 at GD auctions
Hold time: 2 years

I’m halfway through the installment period. 6/12 payments received so far.

•••
god damn slow sales.. worst in 7 years. like basically nothing in months... and only few offers.. almost make ya wanna quit domains ...maybe get a job as servant of swetha or something... anyway glad to get this one tho...feel good.. I still keep at it cause one of great things bout domains that u dont get elsewhere much is that one sale in 5 or 6fig can cover all the dead no sales period and renewal loses..

crypto,nomad,io
1500usd..dan offer..1yr reg..no outbound

•••
It's a great pleasure to announce my second sale. I just started this journey and even tho it's a small amount it means a lot to me.

Funny thing I just posted yesterday morning this domain for sale here for just 49$ and it has been purchased at regular BIN in the evening 😁

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-24-05-15-41-68_45e686c594768066ad9911d54d96f72b.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-24-05-15-41-68_45e686c594768066ad9911d54d96f72b.jpg
    300 KB · Views: 508
Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back