IT.COM

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Screenshot_20211018-203147_Gmail.jpg

Type : Outbound via Linkedin
Purchase Price : $10,99 (Namesilo Expired Auction)
Hold Time : 2 Months

•••
Sold another 2 .CO domains!

1) Eggless.co

Sale price: $175
Venue: Dan
Type: Imported lead
Hold time: 8 months
Hand-reg on 17/02/2021 for $1.99

2) FinancialAdvisory.co

Sale price: $175
Type: Imported lead
Hold time: 8 months (almost)
Hand-reg on 24/02/2021 for $1.99

Last edited:
•••
Collaborative // NFT (.) com
Handreg
Sale price: €299 (347 USD)
Hold Time: 7 months
Venue: DAN
Type: makeoffer
Buyer made an offer of €100 back in June to which I made a counter offer of €995 but the buyer rejected. I made another counter offer of 299€ this weekend which the buyer accepted and the deal was closed in a day.

•••
groundhog.space 50 afternic
Hold Time: Maybe 5 months

•••
Miami//coin//swap//com
Hold time: 2months
Cost: Reg fee
Sales Price: $188
Venue: GoDaddy Auctions BIN

Meta///Bulletin///com
Hold time: 6months
Cost: Reg fee
Sales Price: $188
Venue: Afternic BIN

Glory to Jesus.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Domain Name: Tulsa + Gutter / com AND Tulsa + Gutters / com
Date: 10/05/2021
Venue: Afternic
Price: $1888 each (net proceeds $1510.40) TOTAL NET $3020.80
Type: BIN
Investment: $36 (Netsol promo back in Sept 2018)

Found as a drop through ExpiredDomains.net / the plural was available so I purchased it too.

•••
O C O V . o r g

- domain sold today for $1,500 / Efty lander request, payment via Dan
- registered for $10.17 with GoDaddy
- hold time 8 months

upload_2021-10-20_0-35-16.png

•••
m/e/t/a/d/i/u/m .xyz
Venue: Afternic
Price: $100
Cost: $1
Hold Time: 5 months

Not really reporting the sale because of a significant dollar amount, but because after I saw the sale of metapayments in the .co on Saturday, I went and created a master spreadsheet of my domain portfolio. This master spreadsheet should have been done a long time ago, but I began checking pricing across the three marketplaces (Dan, Sedo and AN for consistency) and also if increase/decrease in pricing was needed. I started with .com/.co first, have not made it to .xyz yet, but this name was on Dan, Sedo and Afternic. Afternic was the lowest price of the three (had Dan lander), this is a cryptocurrency (albeit small) and meta + is taking off. Metadium is a company already in king, so not sure who the buyer is, but nonetheless, keeps me motivated to get better organized and set myself up for long term success. I am not saying this name is worth more or less, but it pays for all of my .99 cent promo meta +keyword .co hand regs and more importantly lights a fire under my a** to price consistent across all marketplaces. Afternic had been cold for me and maybe this is the start of Afternic sales picking up again :)

No further details.

•••
SOLD

Domain:
Meta Dating ./net
Sale venue:
Sedo
Sold Price: $35,000
Listing type: Make Offer
Purchased Price:
$5.90
Hold Time: 14 days
Date Purchased: 2021-10-04
Sale Completed: 2021-10-20

Details: I acquired this name while diversifying my mostly .com meta portfolio. Figured why not. Cheap buy. Buyer came with an initial offer of $20K. I countered and we settled on $35K.

Meta+Keyword continues to outperform! The metaverse is going to be huge! Hot niche and still very much in it's infancy!

no further details.

Happy hunting!

•••
SOLD

Domain:
Meta Dating ./net
Sale venue:
Sedo
Sold Price: $35,000
Listing type: Make Offer
Purchased Price:
$5.90
Hold Time: 14 days
Date Purchased: 2021-10-04
Sale Completed: 2021-10-20

Details: I acquired this name while diversifying my mostly .com meta portfolio. Figured why not. Cheap buy. Buyer came with an initial offer of $20K. I countered and we settled on $35K.

Meta+Keyword continues to outperform! The metaverse is going to be huge! Hot niche and still very much in it's infancy!

no further details.

Happy hunting!

Man you are F**** crushing it!!
Super congrats!.
And I guess we will see quite a lot more from your metas :)

Last edited:
•••
OffBeat.xyz sold for $8988 @Afternic
Provenance.xyz sold for $4995 @Afternic
Plasticity.xyz sold for $2995 @DAN.COM
SeedFund.xyz sold for $1850 @DAN.COM
Bureau.one sold for $3500 @DAN.COM

No further details please. Thanks

Last edited:
•••
•••
so how do you handle the lock?

I assume they push to dan holding account and buyer gets it pushed to their account

As they've done with all h reg sales under 60days

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Just finalized the Sale of Gem.(xyz) for $18,200.

Received 2k offer on Dan this morning, negotiated for most of the day then the buyer messaged me via Twitter and asked if it was easier to chat on there which I said sure.

Ended up agreeing on 10k USD and 2 ETH ($4,100 each so $8,200) he’s a young serial successful entrepreneur that is coming out with a game changer tool for NFT’s.
I pushed the domain first as show of good faith and he sent payments via Coinbase.
Couldn’t have went any smoother and dealt with a nicer person.
I reg’d it on the drop about a year ago.
Good Vibes!🤟🏼

•••

Received 2k offer on Dan this morning, negotiated for most of the day then the buyer messaged me via Twitter and asked if it was easier to chat on there which I said sure.

Ended up agreeing on 10k USD and 2 ETH ($4,100 each so $8,200) he’s a young serial successful entrepreneur that is coming out with a game changer tool for NFT’s.
I pushed the domain first as show of good faith and he sent payments via Coinbase.
Good Vibes!🤟🏼

Congrats!!!!

And Thank You for sharing the story

I’ve been trying, to inform others of the relationship in with ETH and Decentralized names and xyz and everything else in between have and I get laughed it lol. A main key factor is the easy of buying/paying with it among other reasons.

Good for you! We done! Not surprised at all.

and yes most in Nft space prefer to us Twitter and other fluid forms of chat, myself included

Last edited:
•••
Congrats!!!!

And Thank You for sharing the story

I’ve been trying, to inform others of the relationship in with ETH and Decentralized names and xyz and everything else in between have and I get laughed it lol. Many the easy of buying/paying with it.

Good for you! We done! Not surprised at all.

and yes most in Nft space prefer to us Twitter and other fluid forms of chat, myself included
Thank you, appreciate it and agree 100%!

•••
m/o/m .xyz
Venue: SH
Price: $4k
Cost: $100 + 1 renewal ($239) Acquired on NP
Hold Time: 9 months or so

This sale happened at end of September, the name was approved for $12.9k and I had an offer of $2.5k, end user is supposedly a non profit and could only do $2.5k, I rejected this offer and a few weeks went by and they offered $4k, if renewal wasn't so high ($239 renewal), I would have kept it for another 7-8 months and then made renewal decision. I thought it was the right thing to do by allowing a non profit to have the name and hope it is put to great use (if they end up not being a non profit then it is what it is). I believe in paying it forward and everything else will fall into place, I took some of those proceeds and picked up mobiletech co ($26 acquisition) and it sold $2.48k in less than a week or so. Bottom line I felt like it was the right thing to do and it was a nice return for a name I acquired for $100.

On a side note, I experimented with 200 or so .xyz hand regs (.99 cents) and two three letter .xyz acquisitions on NP ($100 each and mom being one of them), I have renewed the other name for years to come and will wait for right buyer to come along (only standard renewal fee). I sold a .xyz last night for $100. I have learned a lot so far and hand regs are a tough niche to play in, but for some it works very well and can be lucrative. I will keep studying and learning each day to improve my domaining.

No further details.

Last edited:
•••

Good Vibes!🤟🏼
Great, that's a real confidence booster as finally saw someone else too selling a xyz for good amount apart from just one person who has been selling all the xyz's.

Last edited:
•••
сlаviеr.еu
Price: 880€
Hold Time: 2 years

•••
Power.pro sold for 19888 usd @Afternic

No further details please. Thanks

•••
masada.eu 120 afternic
Hold Time: 5 month