Domain Empire

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
D..o...,g....g,...ys..t,..y..le..ca
4.4k...dan offer...3yr handreg..no outbound....

Glad i kept renewing and declined the few xxx offrs... i hardly own any ca..and think they are hard sell.. especially handregs... but to buy aftermarket its more cash so also hard to get roi...either way this is nice final ca sale after 5 years of some handregging and very little now and future invest interest for me for ca going forward...despite this very solid sale...

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
CryptocurrencyUk. com

Hand reg : $1

Sold: $500

Hold time: 2yrs

Venue: Epik

Last edited:
•••
Great sale..u deserve it...
Can u confirm if bin .... and maybe buyer start price if not bin..ty

MAKE OFFER
offer 8k €
counter 15k €

10000 - 14500
11000 - 13800

accepted

had several low ball offers like 50€

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
better//meter//in//king at BB for $1785 more info here | Thanks

•••
Salwar/Kameez.net
Sale price $220
Hand Reg 5+ years ago
SEDO

•••
Sold a bunch of # domains in August, the highest sales being:

69965.com for $3995 at GoDaddy (paid $646 at GD Auctions in May)
56112.com for $2895 at DAN (paid $811 at GD Auctions in Feb)
10667.com for $1395 at GoDaddy (paid $436 at GD Auctions in Aug 2019)

Auction prices are way down (making them cheap to acquire) and yet end users keeping buying these from me at substantial BIN prices... 5N and 6N .com are now my favorite investments! I typically price my 5N at $3000+ if they don't have a 0 or 4, ~$1500 if they have a 0 but no 4, and ~$1000 if they have a 4. For 6N it depends on the pattern. All three domains have already been developed which is great to see... truly a real demand from China not just speculators. For those who will ask: no I don't speak Mandarin and have no idea what patterns are good and which aren't or what anything means other than 4 = bad and 0 = neutral. I just buy them at auction (trying not to pay more than similar domains have auctioned for) and list them for a BIN price around 3-5x what I paid... and they sell! Maybe I'm just super lucky, but in the last few months they've been selling like crazy for me so whatever works. If they stop selling I can always auction them off for close to what I paid so I don't really see the downside... I also assume auction prices will eventually increase since keyword auction prices seem to have skyrocketed recently.

Last edited:
•••
Sold a bunch of # domains in August, the highest sales being:

69965.com for $3995 at GoDaddy (paid $646 at GD Auctions in May)
56112.com for $2895 at DAN (paid $811 at GD Auctions in Feb)
10667.com for $1395 at GoDaddy (paid $436 at GD Auctions in Aug 2019)

Auction prices are way down (making them cheap to acquire) and yet end users keeping buying these from me at substantial BIN prices... 5N and 6N .com are now my favorite investments! I typically price my 5N at $3000+ if they don't have a 0 or 4, ~$1500 if they have a 0 but no 4, and ~$1000 if they have a 4. For 6N it depends on the pattern. All three domains have already been developed which is great to see... truly a real demand from China not just speculators. For those who will ask: no I don't speak Mandarin and have no idea what patterns are good and which aren't or what anything means other than 4 = bad and 0 = neutral. I just buy them at auction (trying not to pay more than similar domains have auctioned for) and list them for a BIN price around 3-5x what I paid... and they sell! Maybe I'm just super lucky, but in the last few months they've been selling like crazy for me so whatever works. If they stop selling I can always auction them off for close to what I paid so I don't really see the downside... I also assume auction prices will eventually increase since keyword auction prices seem to have skyrocketed recently.

So u sell and use bin at gd? Do u also uae and sell with afternic bin network? Ty

•••
So u sell and use bin at gd? Do u also uae and sell with afternic bin network? Ty

I list them everywhere and have had sales at Sedo, Afternic, GoDaddy, and DAN. I'm convinced the real trick is to set them to a BIN price tho... 5N and 6N are like 97% Chinese owned and people there seem to just put up contact landers with no mention of price. In my opinion, most retail buyers are looking at lists of fixed priced names (curated by bots) and then selecting one... which means any domains that don't have a BIN aren't even showing up on the list. All 3 of the sales I shared above were likely selected from lists of 5N .com with no 4 and were probably selected over others due to having a repeating number.

Last edited:
•••
Myvial (.) com

BIN SEDO $399

Hand Reg on Dro plus 2 renewals

•••
industrial / heart / com
Sales price : $25,000 USD

Sales Venue : afternic.com
Registrar : godaddy.com
Hold time : +2 years
Purchased : $59 + 2 years renewal

Last edited:
•••

Q u a l i t y A s s u r a n c e . i n f o

- sold today for $507, Afternic BIN
- registered for $3.17 with GoDaddy
- hold time 4 months

Attachments

• QualityAssurance.info_sale.png
    QualityAssurance.info_sale.png
    69.9 KB · Views: 329
Last edited:
•••
industrial / heart / com

Great sale. Curious if this was BIN or negotiated if you are willing to share. Thanks.

•••
Great sale. Curious if this was BIN or negotiated if you are willing to share. Thanks.
has sold via Afternic Fast Transfer DLS

•••
industrial / heart / com

Now I see where you got your listing price for this one.
It was sold for $22.5K in 2015...
Still not sure why this name is of that high value.
It is interesting how NB put it "Extremely Low Search Volume" :xf.smile:
Could be a start-up, I mean the buyer.
Big sale for sure. Thanks for sharing!

INDUSTRIALHEART.com  SALE HISTORY.pngINDUSTRIALHEART.com  SALE HISTORY NB.png

Last edited:
•••
industrial / heart / com

Your patience paid off.

•••
maybe under-priced this one but it was a closeout purchased may of this year (y)

Attachments

• neurostate.png
    neurostate.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 618
•••
maybe under-priced this one but it was a closeout purchased may of this year (y)
Looks like great deal for both buyer and seller

•••
Vinzap (.) com

BIN Afternic $449.00

Hand Reg on Drop plus 2 renewals

Last edited:
•••
•••
Domain: Cosmo/valley(.)com
Sale price- $150
Sale venue: Godaddy (Make offer)
Purchase price: $20 + 1 renewal
Hold time: 18 months

•••
•••
hold 23 days, they allow you to transfer? or this is push?
Hi
I have pushed the domain to dan.com escrow account.
Best Regards

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back