IT.COM

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
M-a-t-h-G-a-m-i-n-g-COM
(Without dashes)
Reached out Enduser and sold it off for $1000.

Most of you Pros know it, but for those here who don't know- Math/Games/com sold for a whopping $725G!! (Not mine :D :D :D)
Knowing it, its hard for me to let it go but I always believe in Show-me-the-money!! n quick-check!!

Cheers!!

Last edited:
•••
•••
M-a-t-h-G-a-m-i-n-g-COM
(Without dashes)
Reached out Enduser and sold it off for $1000.

Most of you Pros know it, but for those here who don't know- Math/Games/com sold for a whopping $725G!! (Not mine :D :D :D)
Knowing it, its hard for me to let it go but I always believe in Show-me-the-money!! n quick-check!!

Cheers!!

Great sale. When did you reg it?

•••
•••
USBMouse.net for $39 on Flippa- 14 years old..

•••
•••
2 domains for the new year

Vobee (c o m) $700 via GD Buy Service

Debt (w i k i ) $2000 via Sedo as it just closed.

•••
2 domains for the new year

Vobee (c o m) $700 via GD Buy Service

Debt (w i k i ) $2000 via Sedo as it just closed.

Vobee is a nice brandable
Congrats :)

•••
Still in escrow but sold my first domain of 2015.

Brandable related to crowd funding

i won't be able to share the name as buyer asked to keep it private.

Sale price $3999

Based on their email and reverse whois i believe they will be developing it.

Congrats.

When brandables start hitting the 4k mark you know you have done well.

Care to share if the sale was through BB, your shop, or they reached out to you.

Thanks

•••
Congrats.

When brandables start hitting the 4k mark you know you have done well.

Care to share if the sale was through BB, your shop, or they reached out to you.

Thanks

Originally through boostnames.com :)

•••
Congrats on these sales, by the way, I know it can vary, but how Many of you pay extra to make these premier listings or front page listings when you post them for sale on GD, Sedo, Flippa, etc as opposed to listing them free under the standard listings?

•••
Received multiple offers in the last 48 hours for holo/holograms/3d related domains, will post any sales that occur, fingers crossed

•••
BBCPhotos - $150, sold to BBC of the UK, courtesy sale

hi,tomcarl
congrats
but if it wasnt a courtesy sale and you listed it on some market
is it maybe a trademark issue?
newbie's question,thank you

•••
BBC is actually a well-known acronym in the adult industry and could have easily and likely been acquired by an adult webmaster to use it for purposes unrelated to BBC news.

Just like there are several dozen trademarks on 'BBC', 'ABC', 'TGIF', etc.

This thread if for reporting sales though, feel free to PM me.

•••
morf13:

I believe your posts should be in "Your Reg Of The Day" thread.

Last edited:
•••
morf13:

I believe your posts should be in "Your Reg Of The Day" thread.
You're right, sorry about that I somehow accidentally got them in this thread

•••
Sold 2 recently:

PCAssist.com for high $xxx amount in private sale within a day of acquiring it through drop auction. Sale is private, so wont be able to share the price.

PhotoApps.net for $200 through Sedo.

Both names in escrow and payment secured. 2015 has started well for me with 5 domain name sales so far in January and I am posting this while holidaying in Thailand..

Boom Boom!! (My friends who have been here will know what I mean lol) :P

•••
•••
Sold a hand-reg generic food product domain I've been holding onto for a few years, insta / meals.com Got $xxxx for it. Should have held out for more, but sometimes it's just easier to take the money.

•••
DroneToolkit.com for $100 via GoDaddy Auctions

•••
Both names in escrow and payment secured. 2015 has started well for me with 5 domain name sales so far in January and I am posting this while holidaying in Thailand..

Great start !
Enjoying 2014 sales ? B-)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back