Dynadot

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

NameSilo
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sold Share/One dot org for $555 at Afternic bin
hold period one year

•••
Devour // io
Sold: $780
PP and venue: $50 at Namepros

This was an inbound offer that was closed at @epik. Buyer is paying in 4 monthly installments (1st payment received).

*Update*

Buyer failed to make 2nd installment payment. Name has been re-listed.

•••
Some recent sales include:

empiregroup.co.nz - $400 (Sedo)

r-direkt.de - €2499 BIN (Sedo)

sbls.co.uk - $699 BIN (Afternic)

gf-gruppe.de - €300 (Sedo)

problock.co.uk - £300 (Sedo)

rocs.online - $599 BIN (Sedo)

•••
Entered into an agreement to sell Finbot dot ai for $9,750 over 60 months at DAN.com. Buyer has made payment 1/60. Who knows if they'll complete the rest? Paid $434 for it in January 2019 at .ai auctions.

UPDATE: Unfortunately, it was too good to be true: five days later the buyer canceled the transaction and Dan.com refunded him his money. I contacted the buyer and he gave some explanation about discovering that many companies use the same name and he decided he couldn't use it. Now, FinBot.ai is stuck under a 60-day transfer lock at some Dutch registrar I've never heard of. 🙄

•••
UPDATE: Unfortunately, it was too good to be true: five days later the buyer canceled the transaction and Dan.com refunded him his money. I contacted the buyer and he gave some explanation about discovering that many companies use the same name and he decided he couldn't use it. Now, FinBot.ai is stuck under a 60-day transfer lock at some Dutch registrar I've never heard of. 🙄

I would not post domains under the lease here before they end! But that's just me. These sales are so fragile.

•••
I would not post domains under the lease here before they end! But that's just me. These sales are so fragile.

I actually find these reports helpful. They show that the "lease and create regular cash flow" model might not be the panacea some users here make it to look. Especially, via the third party platforms.

•••

If the deal is done, how can they cancel it? Why would Dan.com issue a refund?

•••
I guess they paid for an extra year of renewal for you, that’s a horrible first experience as refunds don’t happen often, should have been treated as a default.

•••
Werent u supposed to keep the first installment even if the buyer doesnt want to continue?

•••
automated crypto /com
hand-reg in 2017 / sold in Jan '20
$2400 after inbound DAN offer & negotiations.

Sold for cheaper than I wanted, but still great ROI & one of the highest "automated" (reported) sales.

•••
My second .co sale from the pack of 11 domains, which I bought for $11.88 (the whole pack).

It was a small counter offer game, BIN was $388. I won't plan to renew this name, it will be expired in 2 months. So I decided to get some cash flow.

Money sent.

upload_2020-2-10_9-14-55.png

•••
2020 Journey below

iLMZ.COM

Purchased : $125
Sale : $215 here

VOEF.COM

Purchased : $150
Sale : $250 here

PUEF.COM

Purchased : $200
Sale : $350 here -

2020 is going slow had offers but no sale via inbound but hope for best still 10+ month remains .

Good Luck to all fellows .

Regards
Hireinternet

•••
Screenshot (6).png

makeoffer..<1yr handreg. no outbound..$800 before fees.. good name, but .ca are hard sales.

•••
•••
Domain Sold: FuelBeast[dot]com
Price Sold: $1,849 (Listed for $1,999)
Sale Venue: Squadhelp.com
Date Sold: 2020/01/21
Date Registered: 2019/07/13

Attachments

• 800x480_fuelbeast.png
    800x480_fuelbeast.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
•••
Domain Sold: Jelala[dot]com
Price Sold: $2,395 (Listed for that price)
Sale Venue: @GoDaddy
Date Sold: 2020/01/31
Date Registered: 2019/05/28

Attachments

• 800x480_jelala.png
    800x480_jelala.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
•••
Domain Sold: Filmific[dot]com
Price Sold: $1,865 (Listed for $2,195)
Sale Venue: Brandpa.com
Date Sold: 2019/09/05
Date Registered: 2018/12/22

Attachments

• filmific.png
    filmific.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
•••
Domain Sold: Rehabs.in
Price Sold: $5125
Venue: Direct sale
Date Sold: Feb 3rd 2020

•••
Domains Sold: lifeinsuranceplans.in & lifeinsurancepolicies.in
Price Sold: $4000 ($2000 each)
Venue: Direct sale
Date Sold: Feb 7th 2020

•••
Domain Sold: FuelBeast.com
Price Sold: $1,849 (Listed for $1,999)
Sale Venue: Squadhelp.com
Date Sold: 2020/01/21
Date Registered: 2019/07/13
Basic listing right?

•••
Premium.

Last edited:
•••
I thought this was a notable sale being a recent hand reg.:
identity-8-sale.png

Cost: $6.99 (handreg name.com special)
Net profit: $719.20
Reg Date: 12/28/2019
Hold Time: 45 days

Was listed at a PUR. I got the request, put up the price, and they bought it next day.

Last edited:
•••
Last month sold DKAM.com for $15,888 via Afternic BIN.
Holding time - 8 years.
Acquisition cost - Low 3 figs.

•••
C/L/I/Q/L/Y/.COM
Squadhelp
Sale price: $1,899
Sold via Installment plan
Hand reg
Hold time: 6 months
Typical SH name and sale price. Congrats.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back