IT.COM

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
•••
p/e/t/r/o.net/work/
handreg november 2017
sold on sedo february 2018
200 $ = 127$ after comision+vat.
BIN

Last edited:
•••
Domain: Hire//Fox in king
Sale Venue: Sedo
Sale Price: 4895 EUR / approx $6K
Net Proceeds: 4161 EUR / approx $5.1K
Buy price: low XX

quite interesting sale as it was listed for $5.5K BIN on Undeveloped but buyer bought the name from Sedo paying around $500 more. Not SedoMLS sale either which suggests buyer found the name on Sedo.com. buyer could have saved $500 by just visiting the url. or they probably visited the url but trusted Sedo.com more.

•••
Domain: Hire//Fox in king
Sale Venue: Sedo
Sale Price: 4895 EUR / approx $6K
Net Proceeds: 4161 EUR / approx $5.1K
Buy price: low XX

quite interesting sale as it was listed for $5.5K BIN on Undeveloped but buyer bought the name from Sedo paying around $500 more. Not SedoMLS sale either which suggests buyer found the name on Sedo.com. buyer could have saved $500 by just visiting the url. or they probably visited the url but trusted Sedo.com more.
For how long did you hold this name?

•••
•••
B/i/t/P/l/u/s/.org sold $550
Bought for $25 few months back at expiry auction.
Inbound .
Venue :undeveloped.

•••
Domain: Alpine - Engineering .com
Sale Venue: Efty
Sale Price: 500 EUR
Buy price: 20 USD

•••
Adulting/info
purchase: $0.88
sale: $50
platform: Afternic
Net: $35

•••
MassiveWallet.com
purchase: reg fee
Platform: Afternic
Sale: $111*

* This was the price set by previous owner.

•••
aptitude360.com - 2000 usd
private deal
needed money so sold for cheap

•••
aptitude360.com - 2000 usd
private deal
needed money so sold for cheap

nice sale.. though I've little experience with 360 keyword.

can you tell us your acquisition price and hold time? ty.

•••
360 domains dnt get sold much. actually i am in loss.
sold this name after sending 145 emails roughly.
hold time 1.5 yrs. top 360 domains have already been taken by Respected Clark sir and he sold almost all of them. This was a name i bought for 800 inr

i will personally prefer new tlds rather than number domains

Last edited:
•••
Sold: O/s/a/k/a.io
Price: €3000
Place: Undeveloped
Register fee: +3 renew

•••
Sold a/i/n . io for $50k
Bought for $32.8
Undeveloped.
Hi all..
Current status : a/i/n/./i/o Still waiting for the payment....
for B/i/t/p/l/u/s/./o/r/g payment received at undeveloped escrow today.

•••
Sold: O/s/a/k/a.io
Price: €3000
Place: Undeveloped
Register fee: +3 renew
Congratulations. Was it BIN or make offer?

•••
Sold:
df.png

asking price: €1700
sale price: €500

handreg
outbound
sold in 3 days

Buyer got a great deal, and I certainly left money on the table. But as I told them, if this name can help their business grow, it's a worthwhile deal for me. And I mean that.

Last edited:
•••
Sold: B/T/C/2 in King $5000
Place: Godaddy
Reg. NameJet $69
Hold time: 2Y
BIN

•••
Sold:
Show attachment 81966

asking price: €1700
sale price: €500

handreg
outbound
sold in 3 days

Buyer got a great deal, and I certainly left money on the table. But as I told them, if this name can help their business grow, it's a worthwhile deal for me. And I mean that.
You got the better end of that sale,
When it comes to spelling that domain, I am horrified

•••
You got the better end of that sale,

partly true. could be worse... like decentralization

however as you know its all about cryptos now. and decentralize is a well fitting and relevant term for it. 1-2 years ago something like decentralize.com would have very average value... today, the owner must be getting some very interesting offers ..... I own the .info version of the latter and also get quite a bit of interest.... though of course much lower offers than .com version... imo "decentralize/decentralized" are very intereating keywords to own. but just as single domain keywords.. else it gets long and complex as you said.

cheers

Last edited:
•••

Not a smooth task indeed, but it represents a large part of finance technology, which is likely to be explode in the near future, and I'm pretty sure, although I'm not Ray Kurzweil, that it's gonna stay.

So who knows, but I hear you, and of course no complaints.

•••
Just Sold Crypto / coin do tv
This is was a though one for me. I had several people interested at first but not real commitments. If following my business model I sold it for $1000. I had a 1x return which is not what I expected but I did not loose money on the deal. Focus on the next sale.

•••
Just Sold Crypto / coin do tv
This is was a though one for me. I had several people interested at first but not real commitments. If following my business model I sold it for $1000. I had a 1x return which is not what I expected but I did not loose money on the deal. Focus on the next sale.

how long did you hold this? sometimes we break away.. but this looks to me personally like money maker if you held longer. even in this second rate extension....jmo

•••
how long did you hold this? sometimes we break away.. but this looks to me personally like money maker if you held longer. even in this second rate extension....jmo
30 days or so. .tv was not getting any love at all from possible clients.

•••
Goal.one
Sale venue: Sedo
Listing type: BIN
Asking price: 395 Euro ($486)
Sale price: 395 Euro ($486)
Other details: Was a hand-reg (no premium price)​

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back