IT.COM

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sold Fiku.com
19995 USD
Domain Transfered to buyer
Bought through PVT ACQUISITION in 1900 USD 1 month ago
Sold through AfterNic Bin
My first five fig sale

•••
H/o/n/e/s/t (y) /n/e/t
End User Emailed me.
Sale Price $31,500 no commission, buyer paid $ fees
Purchased for $900 + trade of 2 Godaddy .coms reg'd during the $1 promo craze (Namepros Dec 13)
Received majority of payment Jul 18, Final Payment coming Mar 20

•••
e/d/i/t . i/n
US$12,000

Sale venue: Dan.com
Listing type: Make offer
Sales type: inbound
Hold time: 14 years, 11 months
Originally pre-registered with DomainDiscount24 prior to the 2005 .in landrush.
In December I received a low-ball offer from a person in the UK. LinkedIn showed a UK person with the same name who was currently managing a startup (generic term, no specific company name).
In our chat I explained that edit.in was worth at least mid-$x,xxx and gave the 2018 sales comparisons of edit.org for $15,000 and edit.com for $140,000. The person's final response was "wow ok, thanks. This is way out of my league thank you anyway."

Two days later I received an offer from a different UK person for $5k. A person with the same fairly unique name had founded and sold a digital agency for millions. Having a good use for the money and never having sold a domain for this much before, I was highly tempted to accept the offer. However, I asked for advice on the the WhatsApp ".in Discussion" group. It was suggested to respond with $20k. So I did that and the buyer countered with $12k along with the message "Hi there. This is pretty much all. Can afford. I hope it works for you." It did work.

I suspect that the second person was acting on behalf of the first's startup.

The only drama was payment took 4 weeks.

•••
No further details
Screenshot_20200124_171428.jpg

•••
Just sold my handreg -internet of health. com- for 12k. Hold time 5 years

•••
•••
Web//Share .com $55k via SquadHelp BIN.
Bought for $5k 8 months ago.

•••
Domain: B // A // N // G // B // U // D // D // Y // dot COM (Please don't write it out for privacy)
Sales venue: Direct contact via WHOIS
Hold time: Since April 2019
Purchase price: $526
Sales price: $100,000 via installments through 5 years, payment each month, first payment received today.

•••
1663832348009.png

LLLL.xyz / inbound
purchase price: $0.88 📈
hodl duration: 4 months

•••
Sold MoveUp.com for $42,000 net via Godaddy inbound offer, purchased for $1x,xxx 2 months ago.

•••
Domain: Think // Mill [.com]
Sale price : $6,000
Sale venue: Escrow.com. Contacted by broker via Whois.
Cost: $375, GoDaddy auctions
Hold time: 4 months

Fun fact: The broker claimed that his client was a "small startup". Turns out the buyer is 10-year-old company with 50 employees...

I'm still very happy with the sale, but the moral of the story is to never trust potential buyers when they mention "school projects", "small startups" and similar stories.

•••
🎉Two Ordinal Sales (aka Bitcoin NFTs )

🎉Freeordinal.com
🎉Freeords.com

Sale venue: Afternic
Listing type: Buy Now
Both Listed price: $8,888
Sale price: 1.) $8,888 and 2.) $6,000.
Purchase price: $9.00 Hand Reg.
Hold Time: 1 month

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230317_152328.jpg
    Screenshot_20230317_152328.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 254
  • Screenshot_20230317_152307.jpg
    Screenshot_20230317_152307.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 258
•••
First sale ever XRcopilot (.) com $2488 BIN on Dan!

Sold last week but there were some delays so wanted to wait till it completed incase it was cancelled.

Handreg held for only 11 days, insanely lucky

•••
The inquiry came in mid October 2018 via Sedo broker Albert Schimmel looking domain for his client with budget in high 4 figures. Since my domain was listed with an asking price of $28,888 so there seems to be big gap. Since buyer’s identity is not disclosed until the sale is completed so you never know if there is any room for buyer to be flexible and come up close to asking price or even accept the BIN.

I responded by giving hint on having some flexibility if the buyer comes close to BIN. After going back and forth with broker in a period of one month, he said the lead is “pretty much dead”. After hearing such words from the broker, I realized the buyer don’t have the budget and will go for other option so I just thought to forget it….

And I really forgot it as well until last week…. when I suddenly received email from same broker after almost 3 months by saying he thinks of getting the buyer to offer $22,000 NET or may be a bit higher.

Now that was pretty much sale going to happen from a pretty much dead lead. Also it was quite close to BIN since the broker offered $22,000 NET or could even try to get bit more as well.

I accepted the offer but asked him to give a try of getting anything above that level but anyways of accepting this in case the buyer makes no move from this amount. I totally left on the sincerity of Albert who I believe gave his best all the way handling this deal and got the buyer to pay $22,500 NET which I suppose makes it $26,470 GROSS for the domain LiftLab.com. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Surprisingly the payment arrived in Sedo’s escrow account the very next day of initiating the transaction. And within next 24 hours, the domain transfer was completed and funds were released!

Thanks to Albert and Sedo team for making the deal so smooth.

•••
ForkliftTraining(.)com
Sold via Broker/Escrow.com
Price: $10,000
Purchase date: 2019-06-14
Purchase price: $1167 via GD Expired auctions.
Hold time 4 months 10 Days.

Looks like the domain is already forwarding. No further details. Do not post the name with . only with (.), thanks.

Last edited:
•••
Thank you God, family, & friends

Diversification is very important. #NFT market is currently going through some resting stage, but #Domains & #Crypto bringing consistent results if we keep planting seeds regularly.

Sold name: MrRx .com

Sale price : $22222

Sale venue : Afternic

Purchase price : $799

Hold time : 32 months

Another interesting fact the name was listed for much less on SquadHelp than Afternic, but buyer end up paying higher on Afternic. It's SquadHelp requirement for all seller to list all names on Afternic at least more than 10%.

1A608F23-2C9F-425A-982F-AB49B3A85631.jpeg

•••
g/o/o/d/t/a/b/l/e.com
Price : 26K€ (BIN)
Venue : DAN
Purchase : GD Auction $510
Hold time : 5 years

•••
I sold this name in late February 2023, getting around to reporting it now (also reported and on NameBio).
It was a non-negotiated inbound BIN at Dan where the lander was pointed (so 15% commission).
I had picked the name up in Aug 2022 when it was allowed to drop (thank you ExpiredDomains!).
I liked the name a lot, and immediately registered it through 2026, planning to keep if necessary many years.
I saw name as a positive and very flexible brand vessel, with many use possibilities.
So far the buyer has not done anything with name.
It is just the 17th highest sale in .cc in 2023 so far according to NameBio, but the highest price English word in .cc so far this year. It was my highest .cc sale yet.
No further information please (or contact me by DM).
reboundCCr.png

•••
A few recent sales I can share (most at Sedo; a few at Afernic and 1 at DAN):

ShopGPT.es - €1.000
ShopGPT.de - €1.000
ShopGPT.ch - €1.000
ShopGPT.at - €1.000
ShopGPT.eu - €1.000
ShopGPT.fr - €1.000
ShopGPT.nl - €1.000
Shop-GPT.de - €750
Immo-Gold.de - €2.000
PersuitRealEstate.com - $1750
SmythEngineering.com - $2,000
ich-und-vir.de - €1.500
AutoGPT.es - around $2K
SHC-Group.de - €999

MoveLM.com - $4,995

All of the domains were hand-registered.

•••
atlas\ward.com, DAN, $2888
conver\sight.com, DAN, $10000
financial\os.com, DAN, $5200
flat\ee.com, DAN, $1000
neura\trade.com, DAN, $4200
pepper\health.com, DAN, $3500
pre\scout.com, Godaddy, $1000
puppy\island.com, DAN, $1000
thered\life.com, Afternic, $3888
xtra\plus.com, Afternic, $2500

Last edited:
•••
A few days ago I sold s c a r l e t .cc for $1295 inbound BIN at Dan. I had lander pointed there, so 15% commission.

When I saw the sale pop-up, I realized I should have repriced a bit higher. I had this domain name a few years, one of my early .cc, and had not recently repriced. The term is widely used in businesses, with strong search numbers.

The domain name Whois creation was 2019. I acquired it in a NameLiquidate auction some years ago, and have paid a few renewals (it was renewed to 2024 at time of sale).

The name was put into redirection use (to a 2-word .com they have had a few years) within 48 hr of push transfer. It is being used by a European medical software certification business.

Sale is now listed on NameBio with venue listed as my MemorableCC site.

Although many big numeric .cc sales are listed on NameBio, not nearly as many words. This is the 8th largest single-word English .cc sale on NameBio in last two years.

I am happy, and wish new owner all the best in their growing business.

-Bob

Last edited:
•••
It's been quite awhile since I last reported. I won't share everything, but here are a few recent sales:

B/e/d/r/o/c/k/A/i in king - IB - BIN - Aft - $4999
C/a/s/i/n/o/A/n/a/l/y/t/i/c/s in king - IB - Afternic Broker Negotiated - $4K
D/r/o/p/S/a/a/S in king - IB - BIN - Aft FT Network - $1999
E/x/p/e/r/t/-/H/e/a/l/t/h in king - IB - BIN - Aft FT Network - $4999
g/f/w/e/l/l/n/e/s/s in king - IB - BIN - Aft Network - $1999
G/i/f/t/o/f/W/e/l/l/n/e/s/s in king - IB - BIN - Aft Broker + FT Network - $1999
G/u/a/r/d/i/a/H/e/a/l/t/h in king - IB - Aft Broker Negotiated - $3500
H/e/m/i/H/e/a/l/t/h in king - IB - BIN - Aft FT Network - $4999
H/e/r/i/t/a/g/e/F/e/r/t/i/l/i/t/y in king - IB - BIN - Aft FT Network - $4999
L/u/n/a/W/e/l/l/n/e/s/s in king - IB - BIN - Aft FT Network - $1999
O/c/t/a/g/o/n/W/e/l/l/n/e/s/s in king -IB - BIN Aft FT Network - $1999
R/e/v/o/C/a/s/i/n/o in king - IB - BIN - Aft FT Network - $4999
S/n/a/p/P/a/r/t/n/e/r/s in king - IB - BIN - Aft FT Network - $4999
W/e/A/r/c/h/i/t/e/c/t/u/r/e in king - IB - Negotiated - Closed through Aft Network - $1K (Note: This lead was a year old, low offer that came in via text. I followed up, we negotiated and closed the same day.)
W/h/i/s/p/e/r/W/e/l/l/n/e/s/s in king - IB - BIN - Aft FT Network - $1999
E/v/e/r/M/i/l/k in king - OB - Negotiated - Closed through Sedo - $5K
D/o/m/a/n/i/C/a/r/e in king - OB - Negotiated - Closed through Aft Network - $750
H/y/v/e/H/e/a/l/t/h in king - OB - Negotiated - Closed through Aft Network - $2K
i/H/e/a/r/t/S/i/l/v/e/r in king - IB - BIN - Aft Network - $1995
W/i/l/d/C/a/s/i/n/o in net - IB - Broker Negotiated - $4K
S/u/r/v/e/y/S/a/a/S in king - IB - GD Auctions - 1K
B/u/y/W/h/o/l/e/F/o/o/d/s in king - IB - BIN - DAN - $1999
r/m/i/h/e/a/l/t/h in king - IB - Negotiated - DAN - $3800
W/e/A/r/e/G/T in king - IB - BIN - DAN - $4999

No further details please.

Most importantly, please do not unmask and share or re-post this information.

Thank you!

•••
Crypto//Anchor.com
Sold @ $9,888
Initial offer is $500 (5 months ago) - Negotiated sale
Platform: RapidNames.com & Godaddy
Hand Registered +1 year renewal.
Holding Time 619 Days.

Power of Make Offer option rather than BIN.JMO (y)

•••
Sold Npay.com in 25000 USD through Undeveloped.com to African Betting company.
Holding 40-50 Days
Purchased in 2000 USD through Pvt acquisition
Had many offers of 7-15k since i acquired but i was firmed at 50k then agreed with this buyer in 25k Finally.

•••
l/i/p/s/t/i/k//com
Sales price: $8,500
Sales Venue: Brandpa.com
Registrar: Dynadot.com
Hold time: 1 year 1 months

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back