IT.COM

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just sold More Money dotCOM for $67,000 @ Afternic

Inbound offer.

fantastic!

any chance you can share your investment cost range and hold time on this fine dn? ty.

•••
fantastic!

any chance you can share your investment cost range and hold time on this fine dn? ty.

Thanks mate.
Cost low - mid $x,xxx
Hold for 6 years

•••
Domain: W/A/T/C/H/L/O/A/N/S.COM
Sale Venue: direct offer / escrow.com
Price: $4000
Purchase Price: in 2005 I think drrop catch, so maybe $50
I turned down some offers over the years for this one, highest being $1000 in 2010 or so.

•••
Domain: Lean/Funnel.com
Sale Venue: listed on Afternic, but request came via DomainAgents
Price: $224
Purchase Price: regfee ($1.39)

•••
Lifejacket () net
Flippa $555

TripleNova () com
Flippa $355
Purchased here on namepros for just $30

•••
last ones for the day... maybe

Local-bitcoins()com
$375
Godaddy premium listing

Advyn () com
Afternic buy it now $1250

Last edited:
•••
Lifejacket () net
Flippa $555

TripleNova () com
Flippa $355
Purchased here on namepros for just $30

Were these flippa auctions or listings? Did you negotiate if listings? Thanks.

•••
•••
auctions, no reserve

not much experience with those flippa auctions.. nor too fond of them frankly.. so these sales always make me wonder what sorts of extra features people pay for.. can yuo comment on yours? clearly, no one wants to pay $400 in features to get a $400 sale. how do you balance things between what you think it'll sell for and what extra to pay for? or are things like top seller badges or such, the difference makers there too? cheers.

Last edited:
•••
Sold J/e/w/e/l/r/y/P/a/r/a/d/i/s/e/.com for $200 on Flippa as a no reserve auction.

•••
Sold J/e/w/e/l/r/y/P/a/r/a/d/i/s/e/.com for $200 on Flippa as a no reserve auction.
nice one...how much did u buy it

•••
•••
not much experience with those flippa auctions.. nor too fond of them frankly.. so these sales always make me wonder what sorts of extra features people pay for.. can yuo comment on yours? clearly, no one wants to pay $400 in features to get a $400 sale. how do you balance things between what you think it'll sell for and what extra to pay for? or are things like top seller badges or such, the difference makers there too? cheers.
These both got editors choice.. I only paid one for domain page upgrades for each. I'm testing godaddy auctions right now with their upgrades to see if it's a cheaper auction.

Little trick to flippa is going st no reserve. Your name gets put in the reserve met section which makes it more visible. Also if it gets lots of bids it get put in the most active section.

I have no problem spending money on upgrades if it's a really good name that I know will sell in at least mid $xxxx.. I like flippa because a lot of the buyers there are end users!

•••
These both got editors choice.. I only paid one for domain page upgrades for each. I'm testing godaddy auctions right now with their upgrades to see if it's a cheaper auction.

Little trick to flippa is going st no reserve. Your name gets put in the reserve met section which makes it more visible. Also if it gets lots of bids it get put in the most active section.

I have no problem spending money on upgrades if it's a really good name that I know will sell in at least mid $xxxx.. I like flippa because a lot of the buyers there are end users!
Why would they even give EC for these domains?

•••
Domain name:AI/Pod.com
Sale venue: Private
Listing type:
Listing upgrades:
Seller: Me
Asking price: $2,000
Sale price: $1,000
Purchase venue: snapnames last year in august
Purchase price: $69
Details: Was the first offer I received.

•••
Domain nadonyshke.ru on the phrase Diana Shurygina, bought in $159.814

Unknown buyer bought the domain dedicated to the phrase Diana Shurygina in 9 400 000 ruble. Domain nadonyshke.ru was in service on 8 February 2017. Just a few days it was thrown on the sale, and the price has soared to incredible heights. It is noteworthy that the person who registered this domain, offered to buy the wine and spirits producers and retailers. Today it became known that nadonyshke.ru was purchased the amount of space — 9 400 000 rubles. Now the domain is not available for sale or lease. Who exactly bought the domain is unknown. Recall that the phrase «on the bottom» became a popular expression after the first release «Let them talk», dedicated to Diana Shurygina.

•••
Domain nadonyshke.ru on the phrase Diana Shurygina, bought in $159.814

Unknown buyer bought the domain dedicated to the phrase Diana Shurygina in 9 400 000 ruble. Domain nadonyshke.ru was in service on 8 February 2016. Just a few days it was thrown on the sale, and the price has soared to incredible heights. It is noteworthy that the person who registered this domain, offered to buy the wine and spirits producers and retailers. Today it became known that nadonyshke.ru was purchased the amount of space — 9 400 000 rubles. Now the domain is not available for sale or lease. Who exactly bought the domain is unknown. Recall that the phrase «on the bottom» became a popular expression after the first release «Let them talk», dedicated to Diana Shurygina.

$159838 usd?? Wow

•••
•••
Drone/Affiliate/com
Afternic BIN listing
$699

Branch/office/net
Afteric BIN listing
$388

•••
Domain - Knightsbridge.Property

Venue - Uniregistry Landing Page
Sale Price - $200

Purchase Price - $2.99
Purchase Date - Oct 2016

•••
D/r/o/n/e/T/e/m/p/l/e/.com
Purchase price: $4
Sale price: $720
Inbound through Bodis inquiry form.

•••
sold cellnetca.com to the .net enduser.
bought: reg fee
asking price: low $,$$$
sold: low $$$
out bound.

•••
Just a few of my recent sales:

ModernFurnitureM*I*A*M*I in king
bought: $5 closeout
asking price: $800
sold: $600
OUTBOUND

----------
HoustonDentalO*f*f*i*c*e in king
bought: reg free a few weeks back
asking price:$450
sold: $450
OUTBOUND

Others sales pending......

•••
and another paid and confirmed sale a few minutes ago:

LosAngelesP*L*A*S*T*E*R in king
bought: reg fee a few weeks back
asking price: $345
sold: $200
OUTBOUND...
I will stop posting but I sell many .COM only names every single week.

•••
and another paid and confirmed sale a few minutes ago:

LosAngelesP*L*A*S*T*E*R in king
bought: reg fee a few weeks back
asking price: $345
sold: $200
OUTBOUND...
I will stop posting but I sell many .COM only names every single week.
What's your selling ratio of geo+service names as these?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back