Dynadot

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Sold DesertGarage.com for $49 here at NP Auction.

•••
Baltimore * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * dot COM

Sale venue: Outbound
Seller: Me
Asking price: $200
Sale price: $200
Purchase price: $4.17 (Directnic)
hand reg (08-January-2017)

•••
Domain name: H/e/l/i/x.tv
Sale venue: Sedo
Listing type: Make offer
Sale price: 1000 (850 after Sedo fee)
Purchase venue: Hand Reg
Purchase price: 8.95

•••
Domain name: H/e/l/i/x.tv
Sale venue: Sedo
Listing type: Make offer
Sale price: 1000 (850 after Sedo fee)
Purchase venue: Hand Reg
Purchase price: 8.95

great slae! so less than 1year hold yes?

•••
billion dot in - usd 3500
venue - Uniregistry Market
Domain hand regd in 2006...

•••
Domain name: VR+LL.com
Sale venue: Namepros
Sale price: Low $XXXX
Purchase price: Low $XXX

•••

Congratulation!
The price is wow for dot in.

•••

good sale - looked at your post here and thought trillionaire will be next etc and just checked but already a lot of trillionaire domains already bought

•••
Domain name: VR+LL.com
Sale venue: Namepros
Sale price: Low $XXXX
Purchase price: Low $XXX
Congratulations! GONO.com's auction is going on well :)

•••
LasVegas/ext/er/mi/nators

$150
Outbound

Dot com

•••
I personally think that .in is undervalued at the moment. It is one of the very catchy, easy to pronounce extension. On top of that it targets the country with 1.4 billion people where internet is becoming ubiquitous. Current government is making big push for digital India with 4G network in almost all areas. I think in due time .in extension will fly.

•••
Lets go.hell yea !!
#enginesjustgettingstarted

•••

thats one great sale and roi!
good job! 10 year hold! good vision there!
I own: billion(.biz)
but as alwyas, extension counts for a lot!

•••
10 year hold! good vision there!

The best part is, they arent too expensive to hold. Even without any promos it would cost around $60-$70 to hold a .IN for 10 years. Considering the direction of Indian economy (India's Economy Surpasses That Of Great Britain), current digital drive with almost no restriction on registrations, and more than a billion people going online, the extension is naturally evolving into the mainstream domain space.

•••
The price is wow for dot in.

My highest sale so far was a Keyword+Keyword in .IN for $5500, couldnt report it because of NDA.
I guess most decent non .com sales go unreported for the same reason, i.e. the buyer is still pursuing .com version of it.

•••
Is it a BIN sale or Make offer sale?

•••
My highest sale so far was a Keyword+Keyword in .IN for $5500, couldnt report it because of NDA.
I guess most decent non .com sales go unreported for the same reason, i.e. the buyer is still pursuing .com version of it.

Mine was Airfare.in for $18k. Guess reported already here :)

•••
•••
Sold pefs.com for $1000 here on NP last month.

•••
Domain Name: LNNN.Com
Sale Venue: Efty Landing Page
Sale Price: $300
Purchase Price:$29
Purchase Date: Feb. 2016

Received an offer of $300 from a Chinese buyer, while I was setting a BIN of $295 on all of my CCCC.Com's. So I decided to accept the offer without negotiations. It seems this made him think he's overpaying so he tried to negotiate the price down to $100 and I had to negotiate to bring the price up to $300 again.

Moral of the story: Never make your potential buyer think he's paying too much.

•••
^Yeah it seems to be surprisingly common that while the buyer probably thinks in the beginning that he is getting a good deal with this original offer, if he doesn't receive counter-offer he suddenly thinks that he was offering too much...

•••
Domain: up.network
Price: $1,750 Sedo
Purchased: $14.99
Purchase Date: Sept 2015

We negotiated via email... went through Escrow.com but had to switch to Sedo because Escrow was a pain for buyer.

Last edited:
•••
Domain: up.network
Price: $1,750 Sedo
Purchased: $14.99
Purchase Date: Sept 2015

We negotiated via email... went through Escrow.com but had to switch to Sedo because Escrow was a pain and sucks now.

hmmm didn't know 2L ngtlds were that common place.. that cheap.. easy to get and regfee... or are they?

•••
hmmm didn't know 2L ngtlds were that common place.. that cheap.. easy to get and regfee... or are they?

There was a bit of a hicup during the initial .network release. 2 letters were mostly selling for premium 1 time prices though less then most other gtlds. But this particular name and a bunch of others were reserved. A year later, they released them all and for some reason they weren't priced premium like the other 2 letters. So I snatched a few up if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back