Dynadot

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Good price!!!. I also hope for the same.

•••
•••
•••
In this business, there are times your instinct tells you to sell immediately for small profit and there are times it tells you to wait even for years for the big buck.

Lesson1: follow your instinct
Lesson2: sharpen your instinct in order to trust it.

•••
•••
•••
Up Feed dot com $5k via DNS

@bgmv Great sale. Could you please tell us how the negotiations went. What was your original quote? How did the offers / counteroffers go?

•••
Sold V I D F U E L .com for low $X,XXX at BrandBucket:)

The domain was hand registered two months ago.
Do they actually get sold there? Like all domains there are above 1k $

•••
Yes, I have sold names there and many others here have as well. Checkout the thread "brandbucket Experience" in the reviews section here on np.

•••
I just sold :

687****.com 682****.com 682****.com 678****.com 682****.com

787****.com 676****.com 586****.com 808****.com 828****.com

For $370

( Parts of each domain hidden due to buyer request.)

Yeh.. I do crazy deals...specially in late night (2:00 gmt+ 3) so to get good deals contact me at that time lol

Last edited:
•••
•••
Bought R.HOW a few months ago for reg. fee ($30) along with a few others and sold it last week for $600 on Sedo.

Cheers

•••
The domains listed on brandbucket do sell, but it may happen infrequently if you have a smaller portfolio. I had 3 sales through their platform between mid-august to mid-september, but since then I have not had any more sales.

I think the only one who has frequent sales via BB is Michael Krell, but he has 3000 domains listed there.

As @JudgeMind suggested, check out the brandbucket experience thread for more detailed info.

•••
TopVidio.com

$165 - Flippa

Regged about 5 months ago

•••
•••
•••
congrat@ judgemind

was it at bin price?

•••
I sold three NNNNNN.com's through GoDaddy auctions at the beginning of the month...
  • 928869.com sold at $35 (2 bids)
  • 896882.com sold at $105 (15 bids)
  • 928896.com sold at $61 (7 bids)
Each was listed with GoDaddy auctions as Offer / Counteroffer auctions (no BIN). Started receiving offers from 2-3 bidders on each; at one point all three had a high bid of $30, so I pushed each to a 7 day auction at GoDaddy and here's where we ended up. This was my first experience pushing an offer/counteroffer auction type to 7 day.

HD8Qoqt.png

For some background, I purchased these three domains (and ToastedHempSeeds[dot]com) in a bulk deal here on NamePros in April 2015 for $32 in total, so I acquired them at $8 each. After GoDaddy took their fees, I was paid $150 (20 + 84 + 46).

That was me with whom you made the deal. I remember selling ToastedHempSeeds[dot]com.
That time that day 6N were hard to sell.
You sold those 6N cheap according to me.

•••
WIFI
TRAINING
DOT COM $330 Godaddy premium listing

•••
LKQ.ORG For $500

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
Some of my recent completed sales.

U F Y V (.) COM Sold for $149 @ NamePros - Bought for $100
X I O W (.) COM Sold for $310 @ NamePros - Bought for $110
U T D J (.) COM Sold for $250 @ NamePros - Bought for $90

O c u p y (.) com Sold for $300 @ Flippa - Bought for low XX 2 months ago
Buyer offered $300 and I accepted it. Didn't counter as I thought the offer was good enough.

In all above sales Paypal, Escrow, Flippa and Bank Transfer charge eat up around $140 >:(.

But I am happy enough with the sales. :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
In this business, there are times your instinct tells you to sell immediately for small profit and there are times it tells you to wait even for years for the big buck.

Lesson1: follow your instinct
Lesson2: sharpen your instinct in order to trust it.

SO TRUE!

•••
Sold f/u/n/d/e/er/(.)//com for low-middle $X XXX. It was a BB sale.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back