IT.COM

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice sale :). Where did you sold it? Inbound or outbound?

Thanks, buyer's broker contacted via whois email, i asked $15000, they countered $1500, then 3000 final price, then 4000 , then 4500 final price, i reduced price to $5k and they agreed. Negotiation time around 47 days

•••
•••
My first Godaddy Premium Listing sale -

M/u/s/i/c/A/p/p/s dot net - $250

Got it on Bido for $9 in Feb or March with plans to build it out and sell the site on Flippa - got better names and moved on from that idea. Happy with the passive sale. I think the buyer will be able to do some cool stuff with this name.

Last edited:
•••
My first Godaddy Premium Listing sale -

M/u/s/i/c/A/p/p/s dot net - $250

Got it on Bido for $9 in Feb or March with plans to build it out and sell the site on Flippa - got better names and moved on from that idea. Happy with the passive sale. I think the buyer will be able to do some cool stuff with this name.

Congrats!
Quick question: How much does Godaddy charge as commission for such listings?

•••
Sold Watch Repair NYC for $200

Got it for like $20!

Sent out an outbound email and sold it to one of the 2 people who replied!

•••
Sold Watch Repair NYC for $200

Got it for like $20!

Sent out an outbound email and sold it to one of the 2 people who replied!
welcome on board bro

•••
•••
eBay remains a good option with only 14% or less.

•••
P r o f i t A d d i c t // com

low X,XXX$ on BB. Domain was live for about 2 weeks only before it was taken.

Very pleased with the sale!

•••

This is a good example of how the plurial is worth so much less.
The buyer could have registered [ProfitAddicts.com] for 10$ .. but decided to pay over a thousand to have the singular name.

Nice sale !

•••
20%, unfortunately. A recent change that caused quite an uproar here.

Actually, for GD Premium Listing, it was 30%... until recent changes were implemented!

•••
My first outbound sale Photo Station dot net $300 :D

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

Congrat! Good Sale !

•••
This is a good example of how the plurial is worth so much less.
The buyer could have registered [ProfitAddicts.com] for 10$ .. but decided to pay over a thousand to have the singular name.

Nice sale !
Not always the case re plural etc We own the single word "Diamonds" in an extension-and it's worth more than "Diamond" simply because of the way people speak or search so it all depends on the word.That said-a good sale.

•••
Sold two ONE word domains here on Namepros:

Pixels.me - $78

Thanks to all of the bidders participated......:xf.smile::xf.smile::xf.smile:

•••
s*e*o*n*d*o. com $1750
via whois email buyer offer $1k i countered 1750 and they accepted
bought $19 backorderzone, domain was catched

•••
s*e*o*n*d*o. com $1750

Hi How long did you keep it before the sale?

•••
f*e*t*t*i .com $5k
f*e*t*t*i - is it mean something, asking bcz your initial offer was 15k. If it doesn't mean something then how did you arrive to that figure? Just curious ;).
s*e*o*n*d*o. com $1750
Nice flip again :). And what do you look in the names you go after, just go with brandability or also see if there are sites with these keywords in them?

•••
•••
•••
f*e*t*t*i - is it mean something, asking bcz your initial offer was 15k. If it doesn't mean something then how did you arrive to that figure? Just curious ;).

Nice flip again :). And what do you look in the names you go after, just go with brandability or also see if there are sites with these keywords in them?

F***** I asked $15K, because the domain is short, very pronounceable and brandable. It can serve as a great brand for any company, also name in italian, also means "money" on urban dictionary, also have many longer projects: flutterfetti.com, confetti.com, momfetti.com, codefetti.com, efffetti.com, bossfetti.com, fundfetti.com, webfetti.com, korn-fetti.com, con-fetti.com etc...
For example, history of last updated recent sales of such short brandable domains:
petsy.com $25000
admio.com $20000
paoku.com $23500
titin.com $20000
kelepir.com $40000
mercari.com $108000
anker.com $130000
heika.com $300000
amber.com $180000
avenir.com $45000
siete.com $32500
alder.com $30000
flook.com $30000
leguo.com $28000
canju.com $26000
etc...

S******* -i planned to offer to Korean company, which uses an international website on co.kr
but buyer contacted from Russia :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back