IT.COM

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
sold today:

bodiesunderconstruction dot com - $2,250
deadseabeautyproducts dot com - $1,250

•••
sold: windstick.com $2700

Congrats again!

You are on a serious roll :)

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

sold today:

Amazing.
I love it when you sell long tail domains.
Thats cool B-)

You and D-K should be NP'rs of the month :)

•••
Congrats again!

You are on a serious roll :)

I have three more about to clear escrow it's been a super June

Federer is in a different league to us all - this is just a hobby for me :)

•••
Just sold ValenciaProperty dot net - $350 and WebDesignWalsall dot com - $100. Crappy sales compared to federer and dk lol but I'll take it any day for hand regs :)

•••
Just sold ValenciaProperty dot net - $350 and WebDesignWalsall dot com - $100. Crappy sales compared to federer and dk lol but I'll take it any day for hand regs :)

thats awesome - congrats

•••

You probably got about 40 times ROI.
That's not crappy by any means.
Lets see Wallstreet do that :)

•••
sold today:

Shocked to see how many domains that people use start with Bodies Under Construction!

Nice!

•••
I have three more about to clear escrow it's been a super June

Federer is in a different league to us all - this is just a hobby for me :)

Federer's the King and you are the Prince and I am just trying to make my way up to be a Duke :)

•••
Federer's the King and you are the Prince and I am just trying to make my way up to be a Duke :)

And I'm the step child that has to clean up all the sh*t in the basement :)

•••
•••
sold today:

I just cant believe this. Sorry. I dont see who will pay $1250 for deadseabeautyproducts.com or $2250 for bodiesunderconstruction.com. There are two options if this is true. Either you hypnotize potential buyers or .... actually there is no second option.

Last edited:
•••
I just cant believe this. Sorry. I dont see who will pay $1250 for deadseabeautyproducts.com or $2250 for bodiesunderconstruction.com. There are two options if this is true. Either you hypnotize potential buyers or .... actually there is no second option.

Federer doesn't lie about these things.
You can usually find his sales listed on DNJounal.

He has earned enough street cred around here to be trusted.

If he says it, I believe him :)

•••

You need to look through the weekly sales list provided by Sedo and Afternic. You'll find plenty of names on there that will make you say WTF?

•••

Before accusing someone please type "bodies under construction" in google and you will see who would pay that for the domain.

Federer doesn't need to prove himself to any of us. He shares his sales to help others connect the dots.

He's sold plenty of domains including Company dot net for 25k so I don't think he's gonna waste his time posting fake sales on a forum.

•••
No - I am sorry if I wasnt clear. Of course I believe him. Its just unreal! I wanted to say that he has some unique skills in finding the right people and selling them what they want, or what they didnt know that they want.

•••
No - I am sorry if I wasnt clear. Of course I believe him. Its just unreal! I wanted to say that he has some unique skills in finding the right people and selling them what they want, or what they didnt know that they want.

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you we're accusing him. He definitely has skill at selling and his posts and past sales have helped me make some sales. I learned a lot by reading his and joshuapz's posts in the "how to find potential endusers" thread.

I hope to one day(soon hopefully) be on his level. I'm sure with a lot of research and work I can become successful at this.

•••
Opinion

It is expected in a non-verifiable sales thread though (Not Talking about sedo, DN etc. "Private sales"). Personally I don't see any reason why anyone will lie about sales though. I do not post any of my sales in this thread as I feel all sales via private channels cannot be verified! if it could I would that is just me by the way. Lets be honest, I am sure we have all looked at a few private domain sales and been like "what the hell" it does not mean it is a lie! trust me as long as the keywords are of high quality you will be surprised what people are willing to pay for it. On the other hand how can you also tell if a seller sold a domain for $200 and bumped it up to $5000 to look good?
If I sold a domain for 5k and members did not believe me I personally will not give a ...

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you we're accusing him. He definitely has skill at selling and his posts and past sales have helped me make some sales. I learned a lot by reading his and joshuapz's posts in the "how to find potential endusers" thread.

I hope to one day(soon hopefully) be on his level. I'm sure with a lot of research and work I can become successful at this.

Last edited:
•••
There are many companies paying 4-5 figures for 3-4 word domain names EVERY SINGLE DAY.

It is not the number of words or letters that matters to an end buyer - it's the keywords.
Now take 30 seconds and open up GOOGLE.com to check just how many companies are trying to rank for the exact keywords:

"Bodies Under Construction" & "Dead Sea Beauty Products"

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

I can reveal the buyer of bodiesunderconstruction dot com : TLC Physio LTD (in the U.K.) - they own a number of sites with those keywords.

Later today, if you behave, I'll reveal the buyer of DeadSeaBeautyProducts dot com

•••

More astonishing thing about this sale is that the name has had 5 drops in the past as well :)

•••
whatever happened to joshuapz?

•••
•••
•••
Sold a few this month. Would be happy if I could get one more decent sale before the month is through...

BGreat . com - $1100
DustManagement . com - $725
OmahaDJ.com - $400
SRQRealty . com - $100

One low $xxx in Escrow for about 2 weeks because I can't transfer it from one Domain.com account to another because they updating their backend platform...

•••
Just sold GlobalDestinationManagement dot com - $1,250

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back