DAN.com

Rejection notice from.pt registery- Please advice

Located in Domain Marketplace Reviews, started by Rajuajoshi, Aug 8, 2019

Replies:
Views:

1. Rajuajoshi

Rajuajoshi Established Member

Dear All,
    I registered .pt domain from "gandi.net" a month back, transaction was pre paid and registration was successful.
    Also received confirmation mail from "dns.pt" regarding ownership of the domain.
    Now, today I have received below mail from "dns.pt" about domain rejection and removal.
    Can anybody please guide why it was rejected or if any one have encountered anything like this ?
    Email states
    "Dear Sir/Madam
    Following the legal assessment carried out pursuant to Article 23 of the .pt Registration Regulation, we inform that the domain name was rejected and consequently removed, since the conditions of admissibility of registration are not met, namely:

The requested domain name misleads or causes confusion regarding its ownership so it cannot be accepted within the terms of sub-paragraph c) of point 1 of article 9 of the .PT Domain Name Registration Rules, with Legal Deposit no 376640/14.

This removal, also communicated to the Administrator Entity, operates immediately, making the domain available for registration by any interested parties. In case of conflict over domain names, in particular arising from the registration, refusal or removal by the .PT, the holder may resort to arbitration, designating for this purpose the Arbitration Center specialized in the matter, ARBITRARE. For more information go to www.arbitrare.pt."

Unquote

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. bouda

bouda Established Member

Yes, I've received such notifications and removal more than 1 time. Everytime you register a .pt domain name they analyse it for branding and protected names and such, so even if you can register it, it can be removed later.

Probably you had some kind of brand on your name or a protected name (you can't register any gTLD for example the name online.pt is protected).

Hope it helps.

3. skyp

skyp Established Member

Could be a problem from both parties

Contact DNS directly and request deep details

Also try to find a PT register
    Ptisp.pt

I have fews such good keywords and never had any problems

4. lock

lock DomainUsed.com VIP

I have seen similar with other extensions.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice