question Registering domain hack of recently sold .COM on marketplace

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

arzidan

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

I need your advice

What if I registering domain hack for recently sold .COM on marketlpace.
I check TM registered .COM and it's available

Just say it's domainhack.com
And I registering domainh.ack

I'm not talking about stereoph.one I regged today :xf.smile:
Thanks in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It really depends on keyword and price. If it is a single word, very short etc. then it could be interesting for URL shortening or some other redirection reason. Also, you have to look who is the buyer - reseller has no need in additional name in most cases.

If you are following marketplace sales, try to find 2 or 3-word names and match main keyword with domain hack, e.g. WageCalculator.TLD with Wa.ge

•••
It really depends on keyword and price. If it is a single word, very short etc. then it could be interesting for URL shortening or some other redirection reason. Also, you have to look who is the buyer - reseller has no need in additional name in most cases.

If you are following marketplace sales, try to find 2 or 3-word names and match main keyword with domain hack, e.g. WageCalculator.TLD with Wa.ge

OK, thanks again :xf.smile:

•••

This is what I was talking about
selfiedrone.com just sold $8,000 on sedo I don't is the buyer reseller or enduser. It's still pending transfer

https://www.namepros.com/threads/drone-domain-hacks-including-selfiedr-one.991147/

•••
•••
He probably got selfiedr.one

Edit: Just noticed it was posted above me. :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Buyer of the .com might like it :xf.grin:

Thanks.
Still pending transfer status, I saw.

Do you think the buyer is reseller or enduser?
How much I can sell to buyer for those possibilities ?

•••
Hard to say til the deal clears. More research and some time will tell !

•••
Hard to say til the deal clears. More research and some time will tell !

Do you think it worth half price of the .COM if he/she is reseller?
I am not a good domainer, I just park all domains in marketplace or my own web.

If the buyer is you, as reseller, do you think it worth $4000? :xf.wink:

•••
Do you think it worth half price of the .COM if he/she is reseller?
I am not a good domainer, I just park all domains in marketplace or my own web.

If the buyer is you, as reseller, do you think it worth $4000? :xf.wink:

It could be. This type of thing is a tough one to nail on the head. You just never know. Good luck though, hope you make some $$$$

•••
It could be. This type of thing is a tough one to nail on the head. You just never know. Good luck though, hope you make some $$$$

Thanks. Hopefully yes. Just wait and see until the time is right :xf.smile:

•••
•••
Yeah I got selfiedr.one
and what do you guys think?
I personally don't like 2 or more word hacks, because there is more chance to avoid them with other options. As you may know, it is ok in url shorteners to avoid some letters (e.g. Change.org took chn.ge instead of buying chan.ge). So, your target can reg slfdr.one sdr.one sfdr.one etc and be happy for regfee.

Now assume that there is also .NE zone too :)

•••
That;s what I got with low budget :)
all domains like dr.one or thedr.one were taken or high priced...
I can offer an alternative to budget enduser or competitor, at least..

Thanks for your opinion.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back