Domain Empire

Recent (small) sales

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi All,

I'm not online much these days with the new gig and all but wanted to drop a note of encouragement for resellers.

I've had a couple of small sales recently (not counting reseller sales...these were end user)...one I originated by contacting websites that I thought could benefit from a name associated with arizona souvenirs....one sold at afternic.

The souvenir name I traded for a credit ($200) off the companies website so my wife got a few nice things and I got some chow (salsa, etc.)

The other name sold at afternic (net $220 to me). I like afternic because it allows me to park my names until I have time to write notes to potential end users or develop them.

There's more than 1 way to skin a name....it's all a numbers game. The more people you get it in front of the better chnace you have of finding an end user.

Good luck all....now go sell something!

Larry

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah. Which in my case isn't many. I have a couple of domains for sale. 2 people intrested in 2 different domains. But heard nothing since, lol

•••
Nice job with the sales ... and End user marketings, Larry.
Thanks for checking in, and hope all is well with the new 'Gig! :tu:
B-)

•••
Great to hear, Larry. Thanks for sharing some of your recent successes. Domain trading for store credit is definately an underused sales technique!

•••
•••
•••
Very nice Larry.. those "small" sales add up :)

•••
Nice job! When can I experience it with my domain names??? lol, I can only dream.

•••
nice work larry, small business help make money =)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back