Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Received Offer...need advice

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

nametruck

Established Member
Impact
1
I received an offer today on a domain name i just bought 2 days ago. Looking for some adivce on wether to accept or counter-offer. It's parked at Sedo.

Domain name: Mobintell.com
Offer: $500.00
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
nametruck said:
I received an offer today on a domain name i just bought 2 days ago. Looking for some adivce on wether to accept or counter-offer. It's parked at Sedo.

Domain name: Mobintell.com
Offer: $500.00

First off if i were you i would make your name in this post say Mobin/tell(.)com just so the person buying it can not just do a search and see what we say about this.

Anyways, take it man. I know i would.
 
0
•••
Take the offer. I think it is a good offer. :)
 
0
•••
I would take it.

Its not a bad flip. considering you got it yesterday...

And I also dont see it going much further...
:D

Good Luck

-AAE-
 
0
•••
Definitely take it, that is an extremely high ROI you'll be getting.
 
0
•••
Is that Mob intell, Mobi ntell...or Mobin tell ......or what?

and what does it mean?
 
0
•••
It's short of Mobile intelligence
Mob intell
 
0
•••
Only two days?

nametruck said:
I received an offer today on a domain name i just bought 2 days ago. Looking for some adivce on wether to accept or counter-offer. It's parked at Sedo.

Domain name: Mobintell.com
Offer: $500.00

Who is the $500 offer from? :blink: :talk:

Thanks for the assist.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
My advice is to search google with some parts of email content and research if it is not a scam.
 
0
•••
Jeff said:
Who is the $500 offer from? :blink: :talk:

Thanks for the assist.
-Jeff B-)


Uhmm, maybe the mob :sold:
 
0
•••
Thanks every body.
 
0
•••
Did you receive offer via Sedo or directly? If via Sedo, I would send to the auction with this offer. Offer is still binding for buyer, so you sell anyway. If directly, then I would take this offer.

Good luck!
 
0
•••
Make sure its not a scam. Did you hand reg it? $500 is a great price for something that was free for anymone to reg a week ago regardless of the name. Grab the $500
 
0
•••
Please see above ... need more info! IMHO.

nametruck said:
Thanks every body.

^ Huh? :-/

-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Agree with John Doe. Auction if poss
 
0
•••
Definitely send to auction. $500 is amazing for a domain that should sell for $50 to $75 here.
 
0
•••
Accept offer and use this cash to buy some nice llll.com's :)
 
0
•••
Send it to auction and potentially lose that buyer since he now has to wait another 7 days. And it's no guarantee that someone else will bid on the name.

so I'd accept the offer if it is, in fact a genuine offer.
 
0
•••
Devil_Dog said:
Send it to auction and potentially lose that buyer since he now has to wait another 7 days. And it's no guarantee that someone else will bid on the name.

so I'd accept the offer if it is, in fact a genuine offer.
"If your domain does not receive additional bids during the auction period the buyer's initial offer is still binding and wins the auction."

Sedo
 
0
•••
John Doe said:
"If your domain does not receive additional bids during the auction period the buyer's initial offer is still binding and wins the auction."

Sedo
In a perfect world, the buyer would still pay. In Sedo's world, that is not the case. I've seen in my own experience about 60% of agreed sales go through with the buyer actually paying up.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back