Dynadot

discuss Rats and Rapid Reporters

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Should rapid reporters be banned from namepros?

• 1st

Yes, if I do a minor mistake or every error I make I should not be reported.

votes
    66.7%
  • 2nd

No, people should be allowed to rat on me for a minor mistake and report my threads.

vote
    33.3%

• 3 votes
  • Ended 4 years ago
  • Final results
Impact
Does anyone notice a trend on namepros that certain people will report you for doing almost nothing wrong? For example, if I was to be wrong by 1 day on a domain expiry, their are people that would report it. In my opinion those people should not be allowed on namepros. What are your thoughts?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Does anyone notice a trend on namepros that certain people will report you for doing almost nothing wrong? For example, if I was to be wrong by 1 day on a domain expiry, their are people that would report it. In my opinion those people should not be allowed on namepros. What are your thoughts?
Typically, moderators simply correct minor mistakes when brought to our attention. It doesn't appear that you've received infractions for them.

Is there harm in that? It doesn't affect your account history.

It seems reasonable to us, but we can understand that some members are going to be perfectionists and some are not.

Maybe there is a middle ground?

•••
Typically, moderators simply correct minor mistakes when brought to our attention. It doesn't appear that you've received infractions for them.

Is there harm in that? It doesn't affect your account history.

It seems reasonable to us, but we can understand that some members are going to be perfectionists and some are not.

Maybe there is a middle ground?
Yeah, I would just like if those people would pm me to correct any mistake but yeah most people on namepros are nice peeps just seems like some go a little crazy with report button. Thanks, for the reply. Best Regards.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back