NameSilo

R.I.P Basel - Petra

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
But please moderators if u check every thing and saw that I was true in all my words
Is it allowed to this member to fight me like this and aware member

•••
Sent passport and all proofs to admins
They will check and review

•••
RIP Brother...gone too soon. God Speed

•••
•••
@xynames
Abdallah Saif the programmer in our company tadween llc

•••
At this time, we have concluded our initial investigation and were not able to identify any different operators of the thread starters account.

In summary: This deceased member thread was created by the same person they linked to in the first post as being deceased and is currently being operated by the same person that created the account initially and that created this thread.

Our system automatically identifies account matches with 99% accuracy. we have manually double-checked and confirmed the match.

Unfortunately, we don't have a way to verify that the thread starters account has been operated by different people. As you can imagine, we've heard many explanations from people over the years, including that the other account is a relative or friend, and in the majority of those cases, it’s often a single person trying to trick us.

We are not saying that's what's happening here, but as you know, there's really no way for us to determine the difference, so we have to base our decisions on what our technology tells us: which is that the thread starter and current account operator are most likely the same person (not 100% accurate, but as close to it as we can get with technology).

There has not technically been a rule violation, since it's the same person operating the account. It is however, unfortunate that such a situation has occurred involving a sensitive topic of someone passing.

Thanks for alerting us to this matter.

This thread has been moved from industry news to Reviews (Reviewing a person).

•••
which is that the thread starter and current account operator are most likely the same person (not 100% accurate, but as close to it as we can get with technology).
Isn't the question and issue whether the ACCOUNT (not thread) starter and current account operator are the same person?

•••
Thank you mod
And thank u for removed the negative feedback by riz M
At the end I sent 10ths of proofs to mod
Sent passport , username Basel at dynadot since 2009 , nickname Basel since 2009 and before in multi forums and marketplaces
Active main email [email protected]
Active Twitter @bbdair since 2009
And many old PMS between me and Mods about partners /company / the death / the closed account / all pmed before 5 months+
Thank you

Last edited:
•••
Xynames
The thread talk about my partner Basel bdair my uncle son one of our partners
We are company working from office not home
We used same computers/laptop/ internet provider
The op. Attack that Basel bdair me not the registrant of Account and I clear every thing to mods with all proofs

•••
Members after every thing cleared
Just ask yourself a question why he attack this thread 22 attack post just 5 minutes after I left him negative feedback and invite admins to PM log
If he much care about the subject here why he just remember to attack 5 minutes later of negative feedback by me , this thread since 9 months
Thank you

•••
At this time, we have concluded our initial investigation and were not able to identify any different operators of the thread starters account.

In summary: This deceased member thread was created by the same person they linked to in the first post as being deceased and is currently being operated by the same person that created the account initially and that created this thread.

Our system automatically identifies account matches with 99% accuracy. we have manually double-checked and confirmed the match.

Unfortunately, we don't have a way to verify that the thread starters account has been operated by different people. As you can imagine, we've heard many explanations from people over the years, including that the other account is a relative or friend, and in the majority of those cases, it’s often a single person trying to trick us.

We are not saying that's what's happening here, but as you know, there's really no way for us to determine the difference, so we have to base our decisions on what our technology tells us: which is that the thread starter and current account operator are most likely the same person (not 100% accurate, but as close to it as we can get with technology).

There has not technically been a rule violation, since it's the same person operating the account. It is however, unfortunate that such a situation has occurred involving a sensitive topic of someone passing.

Thanks for alerting us to this matter.

This thread has been moved from industry news to Reviews (Reviewing a person).
how u guys can remove neg feedback which i left on his acct but cant remove the neg feedback on my acct as i said i am ready to pay 50$ and u guys confirmed in pm he is now under investigation???
he admitted in public thread he is using his friend id who is passed away...

how can he using someone id who is passed away and claiming members he is oldest member herE?????
when he admitted in public what kind of other proof u need???
he admitted himself he is using someone id who is already passedaway and mods removed neg feedback which i gave him and didnt removed neg feedback on my acct which he left on my id????

Whats going on????

•••
That's me Basel t.bdair
look here he is claiming he is Basel t bdair... and in pm he said to me he is basel dbdair

he caught for sure that he claimed he is not the person who own this id..
original registrant of this id is passedaway now hez using his id for trading ...????
and ops of namepros need proof????
if he admitted then what kind of proof ops need?????

•••
What's going on
You still have fun in playing
All proofs sent to mod.
What is u real problem the negative feedback or my account
Anyway as mention in PM you are fight 25+ positive business any wrong info about me the next step is court and at court u can feel comfortable because u will get all answers you need First regarding the account and about everything and at the end about all post from u that u attack me I Screenshot all your posts may make money from u more than Domaining after you fight 25+ years positive business in public with wrong information and end in jail
Do u know that namepros gave tech team can proceed and track all IPS and info about each Account

•••
So funny passport sent to admin with name Basel t Bdair
And what more u need??

•••
What's going on
You still have fun in playing
All proofs sent to mod.
What is u real problem the negative feedback or my account
Anyway as mention in PM you are fight 25+ positive business any wrong info about me the next step is court and at court u can feel comfortable because u will get all answers you need First regarding the account and about everything and at the end about all post from u that u attack me I Screenshot all your posts may make money from u more than Domaining after you fight 25+ years positive business in public with wrong information and end in jail
Do u know that namepros gave tech team can proceed and track all IPS and info about each Account

u have claimed in public u r basel friend and now u r saying u r basel????
how can we do trust????
u told here that u r posting as abdallah.... so u r not one who owned this id from decade..

•••
So funny passport sent to admin with name Basel t Bdair
And what more u need??
then who is abdallah???? u claimed u r abdallah as well???
how can someone use other member id who is passed away????

•••
u stolen the id and nw using it to make $$$$...
this could be a huge scame as everyone will trust ur profile which is not urs.

•••
•••
Wait u says I told u in PM I'm basel dbdair not Basel tbdair
Now I need screenshot that I told u that
Can u add Screen shot here

•••
Silly to the max need anything anypoint anydream to find thing against me lol

•••
Look at my age registered at Account born in 1984
When I send passport to moderator they can confirm both name and age
Do u have any other problem
u confirmed here this id is of basel b dair and u r basel b dair????
and now u r saying no u was abdallah then u said no i am basel t bdair????

how many person using this id?????

•••
Silly to the max need anything anypoint anydream to find thing against me lol
trust me i have alot of time to do this...
this is already provide in public u r using someone id who is passedaway
and now u r saying no its u...
its 100% scam plan... he even dont know what he said and flipping names to secure this old id???
reason is he is planning to do something on this id

•••
Looooool no more to comment now u make me Basel b dair lol

All of this after the negative feedback lol

•••
Thank you so much to make hundreds in the community take a rest and have fun and laugh
All your posts and thing against me cleared

Guys read from page 5 to 8 to have fun

•••
Looooool no more to comment now u make me Basel b dair lol

All of this after the negative feedback lol
U r using someone else id and claiming u r old member its enough for people to understand and see likes on posts u have not rcvd even one like plus many asked u question...
Everyone is laughing at u

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back