Dynadot

R.I.P Basel - Petra

NameSilo
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hhhhh why you just wait til moderator come back and clear everything
Im so happy that you put everything bad faith on your side
I dont have 1% problem to send passport and confirm registration with same name in many different forums and marketplaces All registered before 2009

•••
Hhhhh why you just wait til moderator come back and clear everything
Im so happy that you put everything bad faith on your side
I dont have 1% problem to send passport and confirm registration with same name in many different forums and marketplaces All registered before 2009
but u mentioned the member who registered this id is passedaway???
now u r claiming its u??? so it was lie????

•••
But the most funny thing that you just bump this thread because I have issue with u in PM and put negative feedback for you

•••
But the most funny thing that you just bump this thread because I have issue with u in PM and put negative feedback for you
u will be more happy soon...
let namepros members decide what u did here to gain fake likes and promote domains...

•••
Yaaaay how much u care about me and my family
Yaaay how much U care about my I'd
Yaaay how much U care about my Account

Just because u have subject in PM

•••
Yaaaay how much u care about me and my family
Yaaay how much U care about my I'd
Yaaay how much U care about my Account

Just because u have subject in PM

in pm its just 50$ dude..
here my question is why did u asked me to see your feedbacks and age of profile???

how can someone takeover id of passed away member and take benefits of it????
i can show screen shot that u mentioned u r old member with alot of feedbacks but few days back u said the original holder of this id is passed away...

u dont have any rights to control this id.. u can claim alot of $$$$ and run away as well.. bcz its not ur id so u dont care..

•••
Just confirm for members
This account open by Basel bdair me and first nickname was Basel
We are 4 partners when Osama and Basel who dead log in namepro we change user to Petra
And we was use office and company here in Jordan
After the death of Basel my uncle son I didn't use the account even its registered by me and use another Account and in one week the other Account get 10 positive feedback
Received PM from Amanda she closed the new account and told me to login from Basel
And to not confuse i change nick to idnking
And i can send copy of my passport to moderator once request

•••
Just confirm for members
This account open by Basel bdair me and first nickname was Basel
We are 4 partners when Osama and Basel who dead log in namepro we change user to Petra
And we was use office and company here in Jordan
After the death of Basel my uncle son I didn't use the account even its registered by me and use another Account and in one week the other Account get 10 positive feedback
Received PM from Amanda she closed the new account and told me to login from Basel
And to not confuse i change nick to idnking
And i can send copy of my passport to moderator once request
why did u take over id of person who is passed away???? u should use your the one with 10 feedbacks..
or u have plan to take alot of money from here????

•••
All thing can confirmed by moderators
And most members here know me
So dont try to play @Riz M.
And I have 3 nickname All Basel in 3 different domain forum same date registration and before

And I can send passport to confirm name Basel t.bdair
Any thing more :)

•••
All thing can confirmed by moderators
And most members here know me
So dont try to play @Riz M.
And I have 3 nickname All Basel in 3 different domain forum same date registration and before

And I can send passport to confirm name Basel t.bdair
Any thing more :)
u r most risky member here now to trade with..
u r operating with one member id who is passed away and asking customers to see ur feedback and age of profile... the id which is not urs the feedback which are not for u

•••
The professional can only say RIP to Basel in thread for our sad
The fight here from your side made all members here know that you are zero professional

For any member any moderator I can confirm anything with proofs

•••
The professional can only say RIP to Basel in thread for our sad
The fight here from your side made all members here know that you are zero professional

For any member any moderator I can confirm anything with proofs
giving ur passport doesnt make sense..
we are asking here u r controlling id of some member who passedaway
and now using his id to make sales???
is it allow ???

•••
And what you feel when moderator tell you I have to use this account and I'm the registered of this account

Look because u funny I will give another privacy in public just to let members here laugh about u

This account first nickname is basel
My name is Basel passport too
The most funny this Account registered in email [email protected] hope not get hack because of privacy
Do you need more :)
Hhh funny guy

•••
And what you feel when moderator tell you I have to use this account and I'm the registered of this account

Look because u funny I will give another privacy in public just to let members here laugh about u

This account first nickname is basel
My name is Basel passport too
The most funny this Account registered in email [email protected] hope not get hack because of privacy
Do you need more :)
Hhh funny guy
if u r real person who regged this??? who passedaway????

•••
My uncle son Basel bdair
U have problem in that

•••
Seriously this thread has some weird angles.

Last edited:
•••
@Rxshow i edited the post tel i get confirm from his family to post in public
i just created this thread myself as basel friend and partner
Abdullah Saif
u said here basel passed away and u r abdullah saif who created thread for basel...

•••
He needs to create an account, he cannot go posting as another account living or dead.

Condolences to the deceased but this is for sure not being handled correctly.
Did you get the username and password from the diseased?

Why not just do it properly and post as yourself?

You're probably breaking some rules by posting using someone else's account, regardless of the good intentions.

its discussed here as well now u r claiming u r basel... but u confirmed u r his friend posting on behalf of him..
and now worst case is u r using his id and telling members to check ur profile age and feedback????

•••
We are partners
Basel Bdair
Basel Bdair
Osama Bdair
Abdallah saif
Look every thing cleared
Any member here have mind can check who is not professional me or you
Anyway I will wait moderators

•••
Members here please read this thread from page 4 when riz M start fight and tell us what do U think

•••
We are partners
Basel Bdair
Basel Bdair
Osama Bdair
Abdallah saif
Look every thing cleared
Any member here have mind can check who is not professional me or you
Anyway I will wait moderators
dude u confirmed this id was belong to Basel bdair and he passed away and u r abdallah saif now u r claiming u r basel???
share with us new id which is banned by amanda on reason u mentioned???
u cant use other member id and claim members u r old member of namepros bcz u r not..

•••
Members here please read this thread from page 4 when riz M start fight and tell us what do U think
cant u see likes on my post and urs???? isnt it enough???

•••
Hhh I dont have problem Eric and Amanda can confirm
And the new account it's new and get 8+ positive feedback by less than week
And Amanda, Eric can confirm close it and login from here

Last edited:
•••

None of it really makes sense, because you're not thoroughly explaining it.

On page 1 it was RIP Petra but:

Basel Bdair
Basel Bdair
Osama Bdair
Abdallah saif

I don't see a Petra in the bunch.

Then you were saying you were "Abdullah Saif" on the first page. Then is it Abdullah or Abdallah

But then say you're Basel Bdair.

So who is Petra? And are you Basel or Abdullah/Abdallah?

How many different people have posted under this account?

Last edited:
•••
Hhh I dont have problem Eric and Amanda can confirm
And the new account it's new and get 8+ positive feedback by less than week
And Amanda, Eric can confirm close it and logon from here
but u said u r member from 1997??? and now u r saying u made new id???
why did u asked me to check ur feedback and age of profile if its not originally urs???
@Eric Lyon @Amanda is it allow to take over the name of passed away person and tell members to see my profile age and feedback???
do namepros allow this?? that some new member takeover old id and do trade on his behalf?? what we will do if he did escrow of 10k usd and runaway after selling stolen domain???
anyone can trust him because his profile looks old and alot of feedback he have??
this can be a huge scam ...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back