Dynadot

R.I.P Basel - Petra

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Did you read the mod post a few pages back? They said he hasn’t technically broken any rule as much as they can see on their end. I get it you are upset maybe step away from the keyboard and come back later. I don’t like to see guys threatening each other or regret what was said later and indexed on Google for eternity.
Screenshot_20191126-170040.jpg

•••
•••
Yes and moderators check Account check All proofs and ended active the account

•••
Yes and moderators check Account check All proofs and ended active the account
Stop lying dude its still not investigated...
U have confirmed here u r using dead person id right????how can u use it make ur new id and come again dont take benefit of dead member profile

•••
Ohhhhh not investigated
After admins confirmed here after confirmed In PM after delete the negative feedback in my Account and keep yours
What are u talking about
I'm only sad because I'm in 35 age and u make me with position with you in the same idiot discussion I'm very sad for the community for member like u

•••
Ohhhhh not investigated
After admins confirmed here after confirmed In PM after delete the negative feedback in my Account and keep yours
What are u talking about
I'm only sad because I'm in 35 age and u make me with position with you in the same idiot discussion I'm very sad for the community for member like u
PUK PUK PUK will not work...
we need to know why r u using ur friend basel bdair id??
who is abdallah and u confirmed u r basel tdair...
why dont u make ur own id and come here in namepros..
why r u using basel b dair id???? u confirmed he passed away??right??? then u r using his id????

•••
Send me any screenshot of post by me for the below names u mention that I post them
You said I say
Basel dbdair in PM
Basel b Dair
Basel t dair
Stop creating names are you make my name some kind of domain hack
Send screenshot of all above

I'm Basel t Bdair and passport sent to admin with name Basel t Bdair and age of 35 , year 1984 same of Account info
What more??

•••

that was yesterday morning. They have since replied to this thread. All this over a neg feedback? If he is in the wrong they will deal with the account. I suspect you are not supposed to post moderator dm’s to the forum.

•••
@Riz M. I believe you should see the moderator's explanation of why the negative feedback which @IDNKing left you is not removed. You can contend why it was not removed, deal might have been voided but why the negative feedback is still there. As for the possibility that he might be using the account of someone who passed-away( even a family member), the mods said technically no rule is broken and concluded their investigations with that. Other than that, you two would be losing your time arguing with each other.

@MapleDots et tal it is very clear @IDNKing is struggling making his case in English.So I can understand what might cause the confusion. Also, I believe any seller has the right to set when the payment for a sale is made and if it was not communicated prior to reaching an agreement then there should always be an understanding between seller and buyer. @Riz M. could have easily communicated with the buyer and informed him he is travelling and might be late in sending the payment. Remember folks, communication is key in every business and everyday life.

Last edited:
•••
that was yesterday morning. They have since replied to this thread. All this over a neg feedback? If he is in the wrong they will deal with the account. I suspect you are not supposed to post moderator dm’s to the forum.
we are discussing here who is this person using member id who is passed away... not just abt feedback.

they replied bcz he cant proof this id is belong to him or not.. u have to read it carefully and afterward no message came regarding investigation in pm.. and this thread is moved to reviews sections by Mods..
its still in investigation...
its not resolved yet..

my question with him is simple .... Basel Bdair is dead he claimed it...
and he claimed he is abdallah now he claiming he is basel t dair...
why he is using basel b dair account??/
isnt it easy to answer this for him???
he claimed himself basel bdair passed away and he is not basel b dair...
so he cant use this id and tell members here he is very old member here

•••
@Nikul Sanghvi
We are three partners from same family
Basel t.bdair
Basel b.bdair
Osama b.bdair
Abdullah s.saif
And the death of Basel b.bdair rip
And most members know both of us
Basel b.bdair my uncle son
And for no confuse we contact namepros team to change the account user name from Basel to idnking
Thank you

Here last post and before I deal with u and even before i sent any passport to admins even no request was from admin
I said my name In post too Basel t Bdair and the death of my uncle son Basel b Bdair
Bdair is family name
T my father First name
B my uncle first name
Passport same info

•••
@Riz M. I believe you should see the moderator's explanation of why the negative feedback which @IDNKing left you is not removed. You can contend why that is it. As for the possibility that he might be using the account of someone who passed-away( even a family member), the mods said technically no rule is broken and concluded their investigations with that. Other than that, you two would be losing your time arguing with each other.

@MapleDots et tal it is very clear @IDNKing is struggling making his case in English.So I can understand what might cause the confusion.
cant understand this straight...

he claimed he is not basel bdair... this id is belong to basel bdair.... he is abdallah / basel tdair...
why he is using baselbdair id who is passed away???

•••
Here last post and before I deal with u and even before i sent any passport to admins even no request was from admin
I said my name In post too Basel t Bdair and the death of my uncle son Basel b Bdair
Bdair is family name
T my father First name
B my uncle first name
Passport same info
we are asking.... why cant u use ur own id instead of using the person id who is passedaway for trading???
u came on his id for telling he passedaway... now u should make other id and do trade wy are u using his account for trading????

•••
Bdair is family name
T my father First name
B my uncle first name
Passport same info
u mentioned before u r abdallah now u r saying u r basel t dair????

how may guys using this id???? how can we trust ur id????

•••
And if admins told u I'm the real registrant of Account basel t Bdair million times I dont mind If u not understand

•••
@Riz M. I believe you should see the moderator's explanation of why the negative feedback which @IDNKing left you is not removed. You can contend why it was not removed, deal might have been voided but why the negative feedback is still there. As for the possibility that he might be using the account of someone who passed-away( even a family member), the mods said technically no rule is broken and concluded their investigations with that. Other than that, you two would be losing your time arguing with each other.

@MapleDots et tal it is very clear @IDNKing is struggling making his case in English.So I can understand what might cause the confusion. Also, I believe any seller has the right to set when the payment for a sale is made and if it was not communicated prior to reaching an agreement then there should always be an understanding between seller and buyer. @Riz M. could have easily communicated with the buyer and informed him he is travelling and might be late in sending the payment. Remember folks, communication is key in every business and everyday life.
mods said that before rule not broken and then in pm they said afterward we have to investigate his neg feedback is removed just bcz he reported it separately out of this discussion...

•••
And if admins told u I'm the real registrant of Account basel t Bdair million times I dont mind If u not understand
dud u said here alot of time this id was blong to Basel b dir????isnt it????

•••
Again Basel b dir New more name
Sorry I'm out subject now
Hundred names mention by you that I confirm them
Send me only one of the tenth names you are create
Send me one screenshot for any one name

•••
d
Again Basel b dir New more name
Sorry I'm out subject now
Hundred names mention by you that I confirm them
Send me only one of the tenth names you are create
Send me one screenshot for any one name
dude u confirmed Basel b dair was creator of this acct...
u r basel t dair not b dair...
and also u claimed u r abdallah????
Whats going on dude???

•••
Yaaay 90+ post in this thread by you only today
Where are u here since thread created
U care very much about the community and want to safe it from just 5 minutes later from negative feedback from my side to u

•••
U care very much about the community and want to safe it from just 5 minutes later from negative feedback from my side to u
again puk puk puk?????
who is abdallah???? who is basel t dair???
who is basel b dair??? who is petra???

cant u answer this please?

u r using basel b dair id who is passed away

•••
answer simple question and lets close this...

Who is abdallah??? who posted rip post for basel b dair?
who basel b dair???
and who r u basel t dair??? if u r basel t dair why r u using basel b dair id????

just answer these to resolve this rocket science

•••
U just add another negative feedback to me with no deal
U not even respect that admins who remove the old negative feedback in my account
U at least if 1% clever should wait to discuss with admins u plays u dont respect admins, you fight me to the max
I can chat with u anymore kud kid kid and you proved that

•••
U just add another negative feedback to me with no deal
U not even respect that admins who remove the old negative feedback in my account
U at least if 1% clever should wait to discuss with admins u plays u dont respect admins, you fight me to the max
I can chat with u anymore kud kid kid and you proved that
Dude... just let me know this account u r using ... its belong to who???? basel bdair???? basel t dair??? or petra??? or abdallah????
i left neg feedback bcz its not clear its not ur id... u r misusing it

•••
At this time, we have concluded our initial investigation and were not able to identify any different operators of the thread starters account.

In summary: This deceased member thread was created by the same person they linked to in the first post as being deceased and is currently being operated by the same person that created the account initially and that created this thread.

Our system automatically identifies account matches with 99% accuracy. we have manually double-checked and confirmed the match.

Unfortunately, we don't have a way to verify that the thread starters account has been operated by different people. As you can imagine, we've heard many explanations from people over the years, including that the other account is a relative or friend, and in the majority of those cases, it’s often a single person trying to trick us.

We are not saying that's what's happening here, but as you know, there's really no way for us to determine the difference, so we have to base our decisions on what our technology tells us: which is that the thread starter and current account operator are most likely the same person (not 100% accurate, but as close to it as we can get with technology).

There has not technically been a rule violation, since it's the same person operating the account. It is however, unfortunate that such a situation has occurred involving a sensitive topic of someone passing.

Thanks for alerting us to this matter.

This thread has been moved from industry news to Reviews (Reviewing a person).
operator himself admitted in public that this id is belong to basel bdair and he is basel tdair and abdallah
he can use his friend id who is passed away and he is misusing of his id claiming all that he is old member here...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back