Dynadot

R.I.P Basel - Petra

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Who passedaway ?
Who you are ?

do not confuse us with telling names - like tdair or bdair -

how can namepros allow this id - owner passed away - R.I.P petra but i do not even know who was petra .

•••
Proof sent to admins remove negative in my account keep negative in your account lol
More proofs needed? lol

•••
Proof sent to admins remove negative in my account keep negative in your account lol
More proofs needed? lol
My dear tell us who is basel bdair????and who r u????? How can u use basel tdair id????? Who is abdallah how can he use also basel bdair id?????

•••
Do u know
U can be happy only if find something against me
But me out subject, after all that fight on me , do u think any professional domainer will put his hands with abd work with u
I'm a study for them warn them to do any business with you

•••
Do u know
U can be happy only if find something against me
But me out subject, after all that fight on me , do u think any professional domainer will put his hands with abd work with u
I'm a study for them warn them to do any business with you
Sweetheart try u will regret trust me

•••
When I sent everything to admins i dont need to answer you
Who is u , I loss more time with the most stupid guy in the world
Out of subject, respond to stupid people like u make me one of them

Last edited:
•••

U condirmed u r not basil b dair.... and basil bdair is passed away... why r u using his id for trading??????

•••

Are u calling us all who raised question stupid???? Why dont u answer that why r u using basel bdair id????u sent proof u r basel t dair.... not bdair and b dair is passed away....

Why are u using his id dude??
Who is abdallah???? Why he used this id??? Planning to scam something big?????

•••
Look from where u get Basel b dair
Send me now two screenshots
1- from PM that I told you I'm basel dbdair as you said
2- from any place in the world screenshot of Basel b dair

•••
What Basel t dair now lòooooool

•••
Look from where u get Basel b dair
Send me now two screenshots
1- from PM that I told you I'm basel dbdair as you said
2- from any place in the world screenshot of Basel b dair
Dude u said basel bdair is dead right????u r not basel bdair how can u use this id??????

•••
You are mining now to dream find any thing against me
Keep mining lol

•••
You are mining now to dream find any thing against me
Keep mining lol
My dear u said basel bdair is dead... how u r using hls id and claimed in pm its ur id since 2009 and amanda asked u to use dead person id.?????

•••
Rizcoin mining to find any thing against me $$$
Rizcoin to basel$ worth = 0.00000000-
Lol
Keep mining

•••
Reminder to members read from page 6 to 9 to have fun

•••
Idiot as much as any one can believe

•••
You fight me to the max
God save me and most members who deal with me know who is Basel that you said he will stole your lll.com domains
Moderators checking and I will get my right from u after u fight me to the max
But God here will save me
Let see til morning

Seriously, I don't think God has anything to do with it.

I have followed this topic from the beginning and I have two things to say.

1. @Riz M. - is as stand up of a guy as it gets, I would do business with him in a heart beat.

2. @IDNKing - Even though I read this entire topic I have no idea who you are, the entire topic is a mess of who is who, I like to know who I am dealing with and you have more identities than the pope so in my books I would pass on doing business with you.

@IDNKing - Leaving bad feedback is a serious issue, I agree with Riz, you should leave 24-48 hours before leaving bad feedback. On this forum there are different time zones and family obligations, not everything revolves around your tight schedule.

As far as god goes.... I'm pretty sure he could care less about your little forum spat.

•••
Seriously, I don't think God has anything to do with it.

I have followed this topic from the beginning and I have two things to say.

1. @Riz M. - is as stand up of a guy as it gets, I would do business with him in a heart beat.

2. @IDNKing - Even though I read this entire topic I have no idea who you are, the entire topic is a mess of who is who, I like to know who I am dealing with and you have more identities than the pope so in my books I would pass on doing business with you.

@IDNKing - Leaving bad feedback is a serious issue, I agree with Riz, you should leave 24-48 hours before leaving bad feedback. On this forum there are different time zones and family obligations, not everything revolves around your tight schedule.

As far as god goes.... I'm pretty sure he could care less about your little forum spat.
in reality i was travelling to dubai...
i can share my boarding pass of travelling and i had limited access but he threat to give me 3 hours then when i said okay then no need he left neg feedback rightaway...then i saw his id and found he claim he is dead so i am dealing with dead person in namepros..
@Mod Team Alfa @Mod Team Echo u guys should remove neg feedback which he gave me rightaway without asking reason and gave me deadline

second how can he use dead person namepros id????

•••
I don’t know why you guys are engaging in a fight on this thread. Take it to the mods if you have any questions or disputes. You are supposed to question privately and talk to the mods in private not conduct a verbal battle royale on a thread.

•••
I don’t know why you guys are engaging in a fight on this thread. Take it to the mods if you have any questions or disputes. You are supposed to question privately and talk to the mods not conduct a verbal battle royale on a thread.
here one person claiming he is using his friend id who is passed away and we shouldnt raise this in public thread???
i it actually allowed to use friend namepros id who is passed away and now he is claiming he is old member...
does it make sense????

•••
@MapleDots I respect you for sure , but i never have any problem that you not to deal with me

At any case from the time of this thread til right now my account received more 70+ positive feedback 265+ in total
I dont bother who want to deal with me or not
But I believe in myself that all deals i Done with hundreds members here was all from my heart to make members happy and comfortable in deals
My feedback not show positive only feedback but show great words from member for the ways I deal with them the support i give in most deals
At the end I'm domainer and will continue as domainer who trust me welcome Who dont I never mind

Last edited:
•••
@MapleDots I respect you for sure , but i never have any problem that you not to deal with me

At any case from the time of this thread til right now my account received more 70+ positive feedback 265+ in total
I dont bother who want to deal with me or not
But I believe in myself that all deals i Done with hundreds members here was all from my heart to make members happy and comfortable in deals
My feedback not show positive feedback but show great words from member for the way I deal with them the support un any deal
At the end I'm domainer and will continue as domainer who trust me welcome Who dont I never mind
all we are asking u here??? why r u using basel bdair id?????? who is passed away????

how can u??? who is abdallah??? who is petra??? who r u????

•••
here one person claiming he is using his friend id who is passed away and we shouldnt raise this in public thread???
i it actually allowed to use friend namepros id who is passed away and now he is claiming he is old member...
does it make sense????

Did you read the mod post a few pages back? They said he hasn’t technically broken any rule as much as they can see on their end. I get it you are upset maybe step away from the keyboard and come back later. I don’t like to see guys threatening each other or regret what was said later and indexed on Google for eternity.

•••
Okey I have question for u
You asked all this questions thousands times both contacted admins
Proof sent to admin clear my account and continue Domaining
Make a show in public to move or your idiot ways cant help now

•••
@karmaco
This thread since 9 months , this member attack it with 30 posts just 5 minutes after he got negative feedback
I dont know why he just care that much in this subject only 5 minute later of negative feedback left by me in his account
He go to public to make show
I dont have any problem sent All proofs to admins and they clear the negative feedback he add to me and he still fight in public
I appreciate how much you care of the thread track from Google and that why I told him I'm a study for members to think million time before deal with him
For more read thread from page 6 to 9
Thank u

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back