Dynadot

R.I.P Basel - Petra

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This guy faking and acting his death for his reasons! His account in arabic domain related forum "traidnt . net" speaking by basel the same guy and same replays on that forum and never mention about his death. I come form the same his country.

I hope the Mods make actions and suspend his account

•••
Holy Falafel!

What did I miss? can someone recap? I was watching this thread but never got updates till recent one.

Thanks.

•••
Holy Falafel!

What did I miss? can someone recap? I was watching this thread but never got updates till recent one.

Thanks.

Someone from OPs team we all don't know died. He posted here about it.

Everybody was confused and thought the owner of the NP account the message was posted from died as that was implied by OP.

Thats what OPs is saying and what I make from it.

Strange behaviour... Language barriers... Multiple people using the same (ops) account in the past. One big mess.

•••
Did IDNKing contact anyone here recently?
@IDNKing

•••
@IDNKing

I received DM from a couple of people said that this guy tried to borrow the money from Paypal but never paid them back.
@Mod Team Echo is aware of the situation and his account should be closed so other members do not get into his scam.

•••
@IDNKing

I received DM from a couple of people said that this guy tried to borrow the money from Paypal but never paid them back.
@Mod Team Echo is aware of the situation and his account should be closed so other members do not get into his scam.
The IDNKing account is already High Risk restricted, can not use the marketplace, or initiate any new direct messages. The only reason the account is not completely closed is so they have the opportunity to refund/return the monies they borrowed. A complete closure, would remove their ability to communicate with the members they are already engaged in old conversations with that are awaiting refunds/returns.

•••
"Basel" is still posting on an IDN forum.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back