IT.COM

Question regarding Dynadot?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

UIunique

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys:
I first time want to list my domains on dynadot platform for sale.
I have watched their youtube video but i am not find any option for selling there.
Please anyone here provide me some guide how to first time list domain name for sale on dynadot.
I shall be thankful.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dynadot only sell domain names registered in Dynadot. There are 2 marketplace :

- dropping domains
- user domain marketplace

The only problem is, user domain marketplace is in different platform from Dynadot dropping marketplace. So it is not getting good exposure to buyers.

If you want to sell domains on user domain marketplace, go to control pannel and choose to sell it. Only domain names registered in Dynadot can be offered on Dynadot user marketplace. Dynadot dropping domain marketplace is only arranged by the employer of Dynadot..

Last edited:
•••
Upvote 0
Dynadot only sell domain names registered in Dynadot. There are 2 marketplace :

- dropping domains
- user domain marketplace

The only problem is, user domain marketplace is in different platform from Dynadot dropping marketplace. So it is not getting good exposure to buyers.

If you want to sell domains on user domain marketplace, go to control pannel and choose to sell it. Only domain names registered in Dynadot can be offered on Dynadot user marketplace. Dynadot dropping domain marketplace is only arranged by the employer of Dynadot..
Thanks for your reply.
It means i could not able to list my domains for selling on Dynadot as i unable to find any option regarding listing domains on Dynadot.
I have listed my .xyz domains on sav marketplace. Any other marketplaces you know where you sell .xyz domain.

•••
Upvote 0
Hi guys:
I first time want to list my domains on dynadot platform for sale.
I have watched their youtube video but i am not find any option for selling there.
Please anyone here provide me some guide how to first time list domain name for sale on dynadot.
I shall be thankful.
Hello!

You can list your domains directly from the User Control Panel. Please follow this guide here to do so:
https://www.dynadot.com/community/help/question/list-domain

Please DM me if you have any questions/are having an issue listing!

Also, you won't be able to list your domains while they are in their grace deletion period (Usually the first 5 days of registration) but after that there shouldn't be an issue!

Cheers,
Caleb

•••
Upvote 0
sorry i reply you lait

calebdynadot

. My PC was not working properly from last 2 days.
I have read somewhere that to list domains for sale on Dynadot domains should be register here but my registrar is namecheap so i can still listed my domains for sale here on Dynadot.
Please guide me on my issue as i am little confuse.

•••
Upvote 0
Ah I see.

So currently we do not have a way to list external domains (domains at other registrars) on our Dynadot platform. It IS something we're working on, but it isn't ready for launch just yet. Sorry about that!

•••
Upvote 0
Ah I see.

So currently we do not have a way to list external domains (domains at other registrars) on our Dynadot platform. It IS something we're working on, but it isn't ready for launch just yet. Sorry about that!
OK thanks for your reply.

•••
Upvote 0
@calebdynadot Hi ,Where should i give the bank details in Dynadot for payment if a domain listed gets Sold

•••
Upvote 0
•••
Upvote 0
If the name is registered at DynaDot (which is has to be if you want to list it in their marketplace) then listing it is very easy. Go to "Manage Domains" and check the box next to the names you want to list, then scroll up and click the "Bulk Action" button. You'll see a list of options there, just select "Sell on Dynadot"

•••
Upvote 0
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back