IT.COM

Dynadot SELL function

NameSilo
Watch

TopBrandsForSale

NameFinest.comUpgraded Member
Impact
Hi, is anyone selling through the DynaDot Marketplace or at least using their function to list the domain on SEDO and AFTERNIC automatically? I just discovered this option and seemed interesting. Maybe less time-consuming.

Any thoughts?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi, is anyone selling through the DynaDot Marketplace or at least using their function to list the domain on SEDO and AFTERNIC automatically? I just discovered this option and seemed interesting. Maybe less time-consuming.
Are you certain about this?
If you place a domain on the Dynadot Marketplace, where does the domain show? My understanding was thiat it was not propagated to both Sedo and Afternic, unless you register at both of these marketplaces as well.

Did you find a function on Dynadot that allows your marketplace listing there to also be sent automatically to Sedo and Afternic?

•••
Less time consuming maybe but much higher commission should it sell elsewhere . The benefit of in house marketplace normally is much lower commision and secure in registrar pushes.

•••
So are you saying that a domain listed at Dynadot marketplace gets listed on the Afternic and Sedo networks as well, without having to sign the domain up on those two?

•••
So are you saying that a domain listed at Dynadot marketplace gets listed on the Afternic and Sedo networks as well, without having to sign the domain up on those two?
I found this feature and asked the customer support and it seems to be like this. But I didn't try it yet so I'm not 100% sure about how it works

•••
Good question,
I was wondering it too, as I was wondering about the consequences of Dynadot being integrated both within Sedo's and Afternic's Networks.

I just asked Dynadot Support

No,
if the Dynadot client put a domain on sale on Dynadot marketplace, it will display only on that marketplace, it won't display automatically on other marketplaces.

If the Dynadot client want to put his domain on sale within the Sado's or the Afternic's Networks too, he has to do it separately, following these guidelines:

www dynadot com/community/help/question/set-up-afternic
www dynadot com/community/help/question/set-up-sedoMLS

•••
I actually hate buying thru dynadot marketplace, because they put a 30 day push lock on purchases, this is insane, even for the most loyal customers.

•••
I actually hate buying thru dynadot marketplace, because they put a 30 day push lock on purchases, this is insane, even for the most loyal customers.
It’s half the industry standard 60 day lock for transfers.
I hate domain locks; so i feel you.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back