Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Question about a DN with "live" TM dropping

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
1,101
Hello,
scouring today's drop list, I liked "cenix dot com" that sounded like a good brandable.
I check TESS for "cenix" and found the following info

Serial Number Reg. Number Word Mark Check Status Live/Dead
1 76470765 3014405 CENIX BIOSCIENCE TSDR LIVE
2 76470675 3014404 CENIX TSDR LIVE

Does that mean I should stay away from the domain ?

I see it has bidders on NameJet. If so, the one getting the domain eventually could be in trouble with the owner of the TM ? Even if he puts up another business on it ?

Sorry for the newbie questions and than you for the answers...
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would avoid it. Cenix has been a registered trademark since 2005, filed in 2002. Cenix.com has been owned by Cenix since 2002 as well if you look at archive.org, they've had a developed website on that domain for years & years. They most likely just forgot to renew the domain.

In early 2015...
https://web.archive.org/web/20150214224252/http://www.cenix.com/
 
1
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back