Domain Empire

.tv Premium .tv's: So what did all of you register?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I've come a little late to the game so I hope this question is appropriate..

What did all of you register?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
One of the best I ve seen, I somehow forgot to register it myself.

I registered Karate.TV from the Premium Landrush, then Crawler.TV and 040.TV as normal reg fee.
More to come from the Goldent one!:wave:

Karate came at a nice (low) price.

Well done.

•••
Thank you!
Milliseconds ago I lost Munich.tv and I pulled the trigger on this one instantly...

•••
Thank you!
Milliseconds ago I lost Munich.tv and I pulled the trigger on this one instantly...

Karate.tv is an excellent reg, imo.

•••
Thank you SKG, You cant believe how many great ones I had in my cart at the Goldrush period.(even though Karate was Landrush)
My fuckin cc reached daily limit and it was night local time so phone support couldnt forward my demand of raising this limit and I had to cherry pick.
I feel lucky nevertheless ;)

•••
Thank you!

Very strange, munich.tv not considered to be worth $340 by whoever first got it?

•••
Very strange, munich.tv not considered to be worth $340 by whoever first got it?

Well, Samit and I tried on this one, apparently I was the first one to check it but due of the cc daily limit I couldnt proceed further, seconds after my 3rd whois domain was already gone and I had a credit in Dynadot which I used for Karate.TV
I had a second cc to use but wasnt near me the moment I first tried to register Munich.TV.

Cute stories from the frenzy!

•••
Actually I think I beat onSpot to that on the draw.

I was the original registrant and ponied up the premium fee.

:)

•••
Actually I think I beat onSpot to that on the draw.

I was the original registrant and ponied up the premium fee.

:)

We ll never know!
:sold:

•••
There are some great .tvs in this thread.

Only premium domain I picked up is : Handheld.Tv

Any thoughts do you think it was worth a small premium (high 1xx?)
As this is my first non geo .tv I like it but my judgement may be flawed.

•••
•••
Yeah, you definitely won't be keeping BBC.tv -- once the BBC finds out about it...

Crime.tv fit's the .tv real well. I could see an end user media company buying that someday for good $$$$

Thanks, Jim

•••
Not all premium fees, but mostly they are:

Dark.tv
Blue.tv
Rum.tv
Bosnia.tv
NewDelhi.tv
Swimming.tv
Albania.tv
Joe.tv
Sheffield.tv
Madras.tv
Bluegrass.tv
Blues.tv
Noon.tv
Tabloid.tv
Cycle.tv
Investments.tv
Martinique.tv
Jim.tv
Bums.tv
Bean.tv
MileHighCity.tv
Relocation.tv
Directory.tv

•••
I also got -

Media.TV

Expensive but worth it, imho. :)

•••
GoldRush.TV - and a few more. :)

•••
•••
some of the registerd domains still show as available, why?

•••
I also got -

Media.TV

Expensive but worth it, imho. :)

Samit, great name. I'll be interested to see what the Media Wizard has in store for this name! Congrats and good luck with your investment. :snaphappy:

•••
Thanks. Like it a lot myself. :)

Samit, great name. I'll be interested to see what the Media Wizard has in store for this name! Congrats and good luck with your investment. :snaphappy:

Guess we'll need to wait till mid April for a take on realistic pricing though.

•••
•••
Media .TV is a great name . Congrats Samit on getting it. That name definately would have/should have gone on the "big" auction.

The only name I got that is in the same sort of niche is journalism.tv....

•••
media . tv = great name, well done.

•••
•••
Media - Super domain.....:gn: Congrats!

•••
some of the registerd domains still show as available, why?

I've noticed that same thing and I believe they were regged at the wrong price. The person who registered them probabely said screw it I'm not paying more. I know I did this very thing on a name and just lost it yesterday after dynadot pulled the plug. Screw them, they charge me a low fee then come back and say, oh we messed up and you owe more to keep the name!

•••
I picked up advertisement.tv yesterday.. abit pricey.. but worth the investment i figure...

media.tv is a VERY nice name.. good luck.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back