Domain Empire

.tv Premium .tv's: So what did all of you register?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I've come a little late to the game so I hope this question is appropriate..

What did all of you register?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I got musics(dot)

Musics? what do you think?
Does anyone know how much was the premium price before they change it down?

You think I might be able to sell it to the owner of musics.mobi ? for like 10 mil.

•••
Tip
Unique
Transport
Sweet
Surveillance
Select
Project
Run
Sue
Two
Will
Ram
Technician
Port
Gemini
Explosion
Continental
Huge
Rise
Sonic

•••
Confirmed only these three:

lady.tv
bare.tv
haha.tv [threw up a minisite]

Hoping for confirmation of a few more soon...

•••
This information has been provided by Wikipedia:

"A 4-D film (sometimes written 4D film) is a marketing term that describes an entertainment presentation system combining a 3-D film with physical effects in the theatre, which occur in synchronization with the film. Because the physical effects are expensive to set up, 4-D films are usually presented only at special venues such as theme parks and amusement parks. However, in Korea, some movie theatres also have the ability to present a 4-D film and the film Avatar was one of 10 films that have received the treatment, starting with Journey to the Center of the Earth.[1]

Some of the effects simulated in 4-D films include rain, wind, strobe lights, and vibration. The use of water sprays and air jets is also common. A 4-D film is not shown in a motion simulator, although some seats in 4-D venues vibrate or may move a few inches during the presentation."

I snagged 4DTV

Think 4D home theater systems for the wealthy who can afford it.. :P

•••
...I snagged 4DTV
Don't you feel that 4DTV.TV is...somewhat..redundant?

Either way, you got me curious so I regged 4-D.tv. (:| ..I'll probably regret it down the line. Que Sera. :rolleyes:)

•••
Nice reg. I should have thought of that one.

Mine is actually:

4D

•••
Nice reg. I should have thought of that one.

Mine is actually:

4D
Ugh. Wish you had noted it with the (.) in it. I figured that was a holdout. (..and then.., depression set in.) :'(

•••
At least it is pretty common to have the hyphen with regard to 3-D, 4-D etc.

Just do a search on Sedo for ‘3-D’ and sort your search by bidding activity.

Hopefully 4D will take off in the mainstream as well. It is probably just a matter of time.

•••
...Hopefully 4D will take off in the mainstream as well. It is probably just a matter of time.

,,,and time, as we all know, IS the real 4th dimension! :ghost:

•••
RundFunk - 50K - previous renewal (according to the First list)
Ask why? what the funk is this? :) As I understood it means Broadcasting in German.

It was GoldRush reg

Samit got Lady, I've got Miss :) (also GoldRush)

Last edited:
•••
I got SFO.tv :( Other 2 jumped back to premium :(

•••
GoldRush

Good point down below....you got a sneak peek. Domains Removed.

Thats all folks!

Enjoy

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Are you still waiting on your registry to confirm some purchases?

I think we all are cautiously awaiting confirmation.

Many people are getting their names taken from them, and asked for more money right now,
because some Registrars screwed up w/their pricing yesterday.
So, I don't think too many people are going to post their reg's til the dust clears.

•••
I think we all are cautiously awaiting confirmation.

Many people are getting their names taken from them, and asked for more money right now,
because some Registrars screwed up w/their pricing yesterday.
So, I don't think too many people are going to post their reg's til the dust clears.
Keep us posted friends!

•••
Tip
Unique
Transport
Sweet
Surveillance
Select
Project
Run
Sue
Two
Will
Ram
Technician
Port
Gemini
Explosion
Continental
Huge
Rise
Sonic

Len, I really like some of the names on the list - my favorite being surveillance!! Were these bought at their one off fee, or were these reg fee gold rush?

•••
Check your email folks for another email from ENOM. I just spotted one I hadn't seen before, still had a hold on my ENOM account but called to process it manually... Paintings.tv

I see one more I like if it were about ~50% of the price I would bite.

•••
Len, I really like some of the names on the list - my favorite being surveillance!! Were these bought at their one off fee, or were these reg fee gold rush?

Reg fee - 50/50 goldrush & landrush.

•••
Reg fee - 50/50 goldrush & landrush.

Len,
YOU TOOK MY SWEET.TV!!!

I guess I had it in my cart a little too long, :lol:
Nice Reg's buddy.

•••
•••
Ghost In The Machine .tv

I had three account windows open, I'd put a name in... one would say Available, one would say Not Available, The other... "Unknown".

Rinse and repeat, with some wild price differences, for the first 5 names I entered.

Finally on the 6th name all accounts said Available... though one account said $900, the other $20 and the third gave a .com price of $7.

Of course I went for the $7 buy... and POOF! -the name became "Unavailable". I went for the "available" plural, same thing.

Then I recalled an incident some five years ago at DirectNic where I reg'd a bunch of names for what I thought was a sales price. I spent hundreds only to find the names missing from my account a day later. I called and was told "we don't know what happened... all we can say it must have been a "ghost in the machine", but we credited your account with "DirectNic Dollars". You know what my reaction was... "can I buy groceries with Directnic Dollars? Can I pay my rent with "Directnic Dollars? WTF are DIRECTNIC DOLLARS?!!

So I sat this one out. Though I continued to run names, and may get some when the dust settles.
Though no name is really 'driving me to get it'. So I watched, as an excited spectator, from the sidelines.

All the best, on all your "regs".

ps. "they" should get their act together and schedule a rematch.
(Fat Chance)

•••
I ended up with just one after my others were taken away: Ninos.tv , "kids" in Spanish.

•••
I got these through Enom and confirmed below:

England.tv
Breasts.tv
Horoscope.tv
Tattoos.tv
Utah.tv

I registered 25 names during "goldrush" at Godaddy and 20 went through at Reg fee? I will disclose these but want to wait a few days to make sure I really get to keep them.

Thanks, Jim

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back