NameSilo

.tv Premium Names Available at 1pm PT May 1st

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi Everyone,

We are about to issue a media alert with the time and location of available premium names. The full text is below. Please let me know via PM if you have any questions, though I will check this thread throughout the day.

Best, Quinn

MEDIA ALERT

Demand Media and eNom to Release Premium .TV Domain Names

Nearly 53,000 Premium Names to be Brought Back to Market May 1

SANTA MONICA, CA AND BELLEVUE, WA, April 30, 2007 — Demand Media, Inc., the next-generation web media company, and its wholly owned subsidiary and largest wholesale registrar, eNom ®, announced today that premium .TV domain names will be made available tomorrow, May1st, at 1:00pm PT. Interested parties can go to www.domainsindemand.tv to register the nearly 53,000 names that have been off the market for close to five months.

In December of last year, Demand Media announced a strategic alliance with VeriSign, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRSN), to leverage Demand Media’s new media platform, industry relationships and web 2.0 expertise to increase .TV registrations. Demand Media is bringing the names to market in conjunction with the release of its proprietary tools to create video-centric websites with social networking with every .TV registration, free of charge.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just got off the phone with Quinn from DemandMedia she said ten more minutes before http://DomainsInDemand.tv goes live so that would be just after 5pm Eastern.

•••
I just hit the google ads by mistake. Damn I hate it when that happens!

Still waiting. We should flood their inbox with requests for refunds? lol
Oh tell them to process it manually?
Hmmmm?

•••
smashfactory said:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I just thought I would break the tension of the premium delay and tell you how much I love your lips!

•••
Guys, just becareful when you rush into buying these domains for a ridiculously high price.
The price may be artificially inflated for now imo.
They may make more money on the name than you ever will.

Last edited:
•••
Exclusively.tv said:
Just got off the phone with Quinn from DemandMedia she said ten more minutes before http://DomainsInDemand.tv goes live so that would be just after 5pm Eastern.

WAY TO GO QUINN!!!!!!!!!

•••
Are you bullsh***** or you really gave them a call. . . . . did they tell you what the hold up was. Recalculating the profits based on the increase in demand and a captive audience? Greed? come on had to be something. They were looking to increase their Ferrari collection?

•••
ALLTHINGS.TV said:
Get your hands out of my pocket
Wondering how many NPers here are after the exact same names, I think many :laugh:

•••
Exclusively.tv said:

thanks for that I'm having a coronary here...

•••
I guess I might as well throw the towel and go back to .com world...
This is idiotic.

•••
mrdomainman said:
Guys, just becareful when you rush into buying these domains for a ridiculously high price.
The price may be artificially inflated for now imo.
They may make more money on the name than you will.

I THINK YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT!

•••
i just got off the phone with richard (he kindly stepped away from the podium) all premiums will drop in price 70%- but you have to sit here like dogs waiting for water for another 6 hours

•••
I wonder if my credit card company is going to flag my account again. Your not a true domainer I hear until that happens?

•••
smashfactory said:
i just got off the phone with richard (he kindly stepped away from the podium) all premiums will drop in price 70%- but you have to sit here like dogs waiting for water for another 6 hours

LOL HAHAHAHA BOW WOW WOW

•••
seeker said:
I guess I might as well throw the towel and go back to .com world...
This is idiotic.

yes, but it so much fun!

•••
smashfactory said:
I think they depreciate as soon as we reg them right? How do they guage renewal rates?

•••
MINDWRECKER.TV said:
I THINK YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT!

THANK YOU!
WHAT DO I WIN?? :lol:

•••
smashfactory said:

I will take that as a joke.

•••
•••
mrdomainman said:
THANK YOU!
WHAT DO I WIN?? :lol:

Well after I buy these premiums I will have nothing left to give anyways so why does it matter? LOL

•••
Hey it's up and running. Iv'e just been redirected to enomcentral to register.

•••
•••
MINDWRECKER.TV said:
Well after I buy these premiums I will have nothing left to give anyways so why does it matter? LOL

I guess I'll settle for a nice premium name.
Nothing under $100,000 though. :]

•••
Go Go Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTES:
.TV premium names cannot be transferred to another registrar.
Renewal prices for .TV premium names may be different from the original purchase price.

http://www.enom.com/auctions/tv_names_browse.asp

•••
What did you get?
honey.tv still avail

•••
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!!! I got the one I wanted!!

:santa:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back