Dynadot

.tv Premium Names Available at 1pm PT May 1st

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi Everyone,

We are about to issue a media alert with the time and location of available premium names. The full text is below. Please let me know via PM if you have any questions, though I will check this thread throughout the day.

Best, Quinn

MEDIA ALERT

Demand Media and eNom to Release Premium .TV Domain Names

Nearly 53,000 Premium Names to be Brought Back to Market May 1

SANTA MONICA, CA AND BELLEVUE, WA, April 30, 2007 โ€” Demand Media, Inc., the next-generation web media company, and its wholly owned subsidiary and largest wholesale registrar, eNom ยฎ, announced today that premium .TV domain names will be made available tomorrow, May1st, at 1:00pm PT. Interested parties can go to www.domainsindemand.tv to register the nearly 53,000 names that have been off the market for close to five months.

In December of last year, Demand Media announced a strategic alliance with VeriSign, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRSN), to leverage Demand Mediaโ€™s new media platform, industry relationships and web 2.0 expertise to increase .TV registrations. Demand Media is bringing the names to market in conjunction with the release of its proprietary tools to create video-centric websites with social networking with every .TV registration, free of charge.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
its pretty cool

to watch the counter at the bottom. you can tell how quickly they are dropping off

right now 53300

•••
Hey you can get buttfetish.TV for 100 bucks LOL

Last edited:
•••
WTF?! If I register NFL.TV and try to charge the NFL 7500 bucks for it I'll be in court in no time. If Enom charge 7500 for NFL.TV that's ok?

•••
Im going to start a new thread with what we picked up! See me there

•••
i liked Jack.tv- 234,000,000 google pages, common in phrases- YOU DONT KNOW JACK! over 16,000 (yes, thousand) overture results...
so i took it- a mere 50 bucks! happy happy happy here! and i can "say" i bought a premium- high falootin!

•••
•••
smashfactory said:
i liked Jack.tv- 234,000,000 google pages, common in phrases- YOU DONT KNOW JACK! over 16,000 (yes, thousand) overture results...
so i took it- a mere 50 bucks! happy happy happy here! and i can "say" i bought a premium- high falootin!

you just got jack.tv for 50?

that was a steal

•••
yeah that was weird eh? that i would have thought to be alot more- 4 letters, all tlds gone- weird- but hey, who am i to complain!

did anyone hit the little word "price" so that you are looking at the domains, cheapest ones first???????????????????????

look at channelme.tv now

•••
smashfactory said:
yeah that was weird eh? that i would have thought to be alot more- 4 letters, all tlds gone- weird- but hey, who am i to complain!

did anyone hit the little word "price" so that you are looking at the domains, cheapest ones first???????????????????????

yes smash thats what i did,

im only intested in buying what I need.

I noticed they have alot of crappy and strange .tv names with hypens for $100

I dont get some of these names, I wouldnt even reg some of them for normal prices

Last edited:
•••
OK, all checked. I'll wait till they drop in price.

•••
yeah i saw all those weird names they had as premium- to be honest i had NO intention of getting any- i am a cheap wench- but sheesh, Jack.tv for 50 bucks- i mean, how could i not???
i am too happy right now :) gotta go make dinner- have fun everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•••
smashfactory said:
yeah i saw all those weird names they had as premium- to be honest i had NO intention of getting any- i am a cheap wench- but sheesh, Jack.tv for 50 bucks- i mean, how could i not???
i am too happy right now :) gotta go make dinner- have fun everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for 50 you got a deal of the day I think,

congrats!

•••
Hey Smash, wanna do another swap? Swap you Jack.TV yeah?

:]

•••
some of their 'premiums' are way to high priced...

•••
news.tv gone i think, not me

•••
I lost my prefered one because the CB was invalid in that account... Grr!
Just few seconds to change of account but enough to lost the gem I wanted ...
Now I am desesperated!

I regged these ones without real enthousiasm:

og.tv (olympic games)
jo.tv (jeux olympic = olympic games in french)

noel.tv (christmas in french)
programmes.tv (programs in french)

da.tv
vo.tv
ol.tv

No news.TV is still avail at 500K.

•••
did anyone get the full list in a file before some of them has gone ?

•••
this is a pain in the neck scrolling through 50,000 names! I wish you can search by letter amount so i can skip all the 3 letter/numbers

•••
•••
Anyone knows where to find information about renewals?

•••
I wonder if this thread set a namepros record. Nine pages in just a couple hours.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the pageโ€™s height.
Back