Dynadot

.tv Premium Names Available at 1pm PT May 1st

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi Everyone,

We are about to issue a media alert with the time and location of available premium names. The full text is below. Please let me know via PM if you have any questions, though I will check this thread throughout the day.

Best, Quinn

MEDIA ALERT

Demand Media and eNom to Release Premium .TV Domain Names

Nearly 53,000 Premium Names to be Brought Back to Market May 1

SANTA MONICA, CA AND BELLEVUE, WA, April 30, 2007 โ€” Demand Media, Inc., the next-generation web media company, and its wholly owned subsidiary and largest wholesale registrar, eNom ยฎ, announced today that premium .TV domain names will be made available tomorrow, May1st, at 1:00pm PT. Interested parties can go to www.domainsindemand.tv to register the nearly 53,000 names that have been off the market for close to five months.

In December of last year, Demand Media announced a strategic alliance with VeriSign, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRSN), to leverage Demand Mediaโ€™s new media platform, industry relationships and web 2.0 expertise to increase .TV registrations. Demand Media is bringing the names to market in conjunction with the release of its proprietary tools to create video-centric websites with social networking with every .TV registration, free of charge.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
johntv said:
One I had my eye on (ct.tv) went up from 900 to 3,000, think I need more wine ;)

Get your hands out of my pocket

•••
•••
BuzzGuyz said:
what does IMO mean? sorry noob here. . . . . clear the room. . . still waiting. . . . . boring and my wife wants me to bbq but im stuck in my chaire for the 6 I want. . . .
In My Opinion

IMHO = In My Humble/Honest Opinion

•••
thepurplecow said:
IMO - In My Opinion

Congratulations!

IMO.TV is a premium domain name that has not yet been registered, but it will not be available for purchase until Spring 2007. We have taken thousands of premium names off the market for a short time to ensure equal opportunity for everyone interested in registering this premium name. By using a .tv Web address, both companies and individuals can offer online viewers a simple and easily recognizable gateway to finding rich media content.

•••
•••
news.tv url indicated price now up to $500k

•••
if nothing else, we will have achieved the longest thread ever in the history of mankind

•••
•••
-OutlawBiker- said:

I hope you buy it, then I can pick it up when you guys sell it for 200 bucks next year :)

•••
Hey I just changed the price for one I'm looking at from 10000 t0 100 and resent. It came back on screen as 100!!! Lol...

•••
-OutlawBiker- said:

and P*SSY.tv up to $50K... unless it was already there... could've sworn it was only $25K earlier

•••
MrRhee said:
and P*SSY.tv up to $50K... unless it was already there... could've sworn it was only $25K earlier

U mean Possy.tv? What kinda names that!

:]

•••
I think someone is laughing with us...

I don't think that enom made the right thing. Dumm marketing!

Argos are you from Greece???

•••
2nd bottle of wine..... :tri:

•••
My wife is going to kill me. Man am I ever going to have to develop and make a ton of money off these .tv extensions. We should start the I got divorced because of .tv site?

Getting really bored and hungry over here. They really do know what they are doing though.

Due to the overwhelming demand for the new .tv premiums blah blah blah you know its coming!

•••
Name Available - right now!

SEARCH RESULTS:
enomsucksmy.tv is available.

•••
huckour said:
I think someone is laughing with us...

I don't think that enom made the right thing. Dumm marketing!

Argos are you from Greece???

No, he is not

•••
Im from parts unknown,
Whats a premium?

LOL

•••
•••
Igotdivorcedon.tv ?
Hey you never know. You could do the whole Ibrokeitoffon.tv too. . . .
Marketing at its finest.

•••
I have also found a good domain that is free...

ithinkiamgoingtosuicideifenomdoesn'tstarttheprocedure.tv

I think it has good potentials! :)

•••
•••
•••
Let this be a lesson to develop your own sites and take control of your own destiny!!!

www.PortlandMaine.TV is doing well already!!!

•••
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the pageโ€™s height.
Back