NameSilo

.tv Premium Names Available at 1pm PT May 1st

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi Everyone,

We are about to issue a media alert with the time and location of available premium names. The full text is below. Please let me know via PM if you have any questions, though I will check this thread throughout the day.

Best, Quinn

MEDIA ALERT

Demand Media and eNom to Release Premium .TV Domain Names

Nearly 53,000 Premium Names to be Brought Back to Market May 1

SANTA MONICA, CA AND BELLEVUE, WA, April 30, 2007 — Demand Media, Inc., the next-generation web media company, and its wholly owned subsidiary and largest wholesale registrar, eNom ®, announced today that premium .TV domain names will be made available tomorrow, May1st, at 1:00pm PT. Interested parties can go to www.domainsindemand.tv to register the nearly 53,000 names that have been off the market for close to five months.

In December of last year, Demand Media announced a strategic alliance with VeriSign, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRSN), to leverage Demand Media’s new media platform, industry relationships and web 2.0 expertise to increase .TV registrations. Demand Media is bringing the names to market in conjunction with the release of its proprietary tools to create video-centric websites with social networking with every .TV registration, free of charge.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They are probably now getting anything with a specific number of letters and doing a mass increase? ? ?

Who knows this is getting to be hard on my eyes working two computers. LOL

•••
seeker said:
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Soem non premium domains are now showing up as premium!
I doubt I am wrong, but I had found one which was for reg fee, and now showing $1000
a bug at enom's site???

I thought I saw that happen too. sucks if it is true.

•••
enom.tv, they show the price at the URL

•••
This site is experiencing a malfunction.

Please contact the owner at: [email protected]

:bah:

•••
I just got a results unknown something is going on for sure. I bet we crash their site. > > >

•••
it might look like a DOS attack to their server with so many of us repeat seaeching?

•••
johntv said:
I'm opening a bottle of wine (Jean Francois, it's a French wine!), right now ;)

Cheers John ! I am also frinking wine, a very nice 'Morgon', and my wife is away .... so happy hours for me :laugh:

•••
we could all be playing Halo2 or Resistance right now. LOL.

•••
•••
try changing the price in the url. . . .maybe it will work? lol It shows up but who knows when you check out.

•••
BuzzGuyz said:
try changing the price in the url. . . .maybe it will work? lol It shows up but who knows when you check out.

good idea.
but nothing 'premium' seems to have been released yet.

•••
Argos said:
Cheers John ! I am also frinking wine, a very nice 'Morgon', and my wife is away .... so happy hours for me :laugh:

Cheers... what an evening!

•••
you guys are looking at domainsindemand.tv right?

•••
HotNames.tv said:
Wow: