Dynadot

status-resolved Posts are moved then I'm told I'm breaking rules of what?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

pteracuda

Established Member
Impact
So I keep trying to post every once in a while in the "Make Offer" section, but my posts are always moved to somewhere else, this time external website sales.

So I get an email talking about I've broken the rules, without so much as stating what it may be, and when I got look at the listing (to look for these rules that aren't there) and I've noticed my listing has been moved from one category, again, to another category.

I'm placing it there to get offers, but instead I'm moved to another category section and told I'm all the sudden breaking rules.

Why is it that I can't just post in the Offers section to receive offers like everyone else?

Ref: https://www.namepros.com/conversations/3121831/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you want to offer the domain for sale directly here on NP, eg. responses in the thread or via DM, the listing won't be moved.

But if you are offering the domain for sale via another platform, eg. Dynadot or Sedo, it is considered an external listing because the participants have to leave NP to buy it.

•••
I have been listing like that, I'm literally not even selling the domain anywhere else but here.....

So my posts are just being moved for nothing?

•••
I seriously feel like I'm just being discriminated against here.....

•••
I just feel like I'm discriminated against by whoever's running this site... and I know people who were connected to these people too, so feels like I'm personally just treated like crap for nothing and discriminated against

•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
This is a warning that you are not following the rules of this website.

Please read the rules before posting again:

Your account's access may be limited based on these actions, and content may have been modified or deleted to comply with the rules.

If you have any questions about the rules, please reply to this message, and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks,
Mod Team Alfa

•••

Last edited:
•••
I honestly feel like I know this person and they are just messing with me, because I've never been able to post here, never have been given a legitimate reason why I can't... It's like a white only event and I'm black. That's how I feel about how I'm being treated because there's absolutely no reason to let others post there

•••
I'm trying now to post in different sections to get their attention... not sure what this intercom chat is... it is the chat on the homepage?

•••
relax. First contact the mods and then start with your conspiracy theories

•••
I mean if your posts were always moved and you were always threatened with your account, despite never trying to do anything wrong... how would you feel... call it conspiracy all you want, but what it really is called is discrimination

•••
I only see a chat at the top in the menu, but it looks like chat for everyone

•••
•••
Yeh, look stop with the black white green yellow everything is a discriminatory offence crap. It is getting out of control and being used for everything and anything now.

Mistakes happen, give a chance to things to come to light. The mods here interact and help here on a regular basis, and if there is a wrong it will be righted.

You opened a thread in support, see how the mods respond. Personally I think the example you provided shouldn't have been moved to "external".

•••
•••
Thanks everyone for the help..... Personally I'd just like a reason to be given, and @Verhma may have helped me find one.

I do feel picked on because this isn't just a one time thing but repeatedly I tried to sell things here on Namepros and I AM FORCED to sell elsewhere because my posts get moved around to improper spots.

•••
Me not mentioning a payment method I guess is enough to make it okay for someone to threaten me repeatedly, for just forgetting a single detail...

It would make sense that threats are okay for forgotten payment method, but asking questions and pointing fingers is not...

like i said this is a place where certain people can treat certain others like crap and get away with it... discrimination, the definition fits

•••
I don't see why I'm not just given a simple reason, instead of threatened repeatedly

defined:
the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people

that's exactly what's been going on.... I'm unable to post in certain spots other sellers can post, and I've been given no decent reason as to why, other than here's some reading material and some threats.

•••
You even agree I should be able to post there, like the others, but you want to complain about my use of a word and then try to accuse me of post count padding.....

•••
that's what I mean, discrimination..... you're treating me like i'm some low-down user because of my account status

•••
Why would you be discriminated against? You're barely a long time member

These are your words........

•••
See you are directly discriminating and don't even have a clue

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back