Dynadot

status-resolved Posts are moved then I'm told I'm breaking rules of what?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

pteracuda

Established Member
Impact
So I keep trying to post every once in a while in the "Make Offer" section, but my posts are always moved to somewhere else, this time external website sales.

So I get an email talking about I've broken the rules, without so much as stating what it may be, and when I got look at the listing (to look for these rules that aren't there) and I've noticed my listing has been moved from one category, again, to another category.

I'm placing it there to get offers, but instead I'm moved to another category section and told I'm all the sudden breaking rules.

Why is it that I can't just post in the Offers section to receive offers like everyone else?

Ref: https://www.namepros.com/conversations/3121831/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You've already worded it in part because of my new status as a user.... now it's just because what? You're a psychic? You're pulling energies and frequencies out the air and you're too much of a know it all to just listen?

•••
Other definition for your reference is:
"recognition and understanding of the difference between one thing and another"

And you've pointed out many differences with your judgmental self.... You provided no real answers and yet you here being bias and prejudice, you pretend like you come to help :bear:

•••
@Mod Team Alfa
Good luck... this is all yours to handle. We have a very unhappy new member here.

Last edited:
•••
See certain people just want to treat you badly, while treating others good... that's the definition of discrimination @mitch007

•••
Not a single helpful point from 1/2 of the people here... thanks to the other 1/2 that was helpful

•••
See certain people just want to treat you badly, while treating others good... that's the definition of discrimination @mitch007
I am not talking to you so dont bring me into this BS .

•••
I'm literally not allowed to post in a certain area.... people agree I should be able to post there, yet I'm the bad guy because I want to sell like everyone else without being treated indifferently

•••
@mitch007 looks like you have edited and added to your comments now, be helpful is all I ask

Last edited:
•••
me having my posts moved around repeatedly and people coming in here just to comment nonsense (after I've been accused of such already) that's what's BS...

I need helpful comments, if you got nothing then I understand, but you don't have to treat me badly on a post where I'm showing people how I'm being treated indifferently here.

•••
you brought yourself in this BS so again, quit treating me indifferently on my own post asking for help and answers.

•••
Here is evidence of people treating me badly, discriminating against me.... Mitch even comes here just to tell me he's not talking to me

•••
This is clearly discrimination and bad treatment, and yet some here want to pretend like it's not because they probably see it daily and it's been normalized.... since when is it okay to treat members badly here? Where is the rules that allows poor treatment of others here for no reason at all, other than you're a horrible person?

•••
•••
Yes I in fact do have respect and constructive feedback. I come here planning to use this site as best as possible and yet I'm having my posts childishly moved around to the incorrect spot every time.

•••
you got me on the mature calls for help part because it's hard to let people come on your post making stuff up that isn't true, without being able to say anything back...

Again, certain people can treat certain others horribly here.... it's allowed, and it's defined discrimination

•••
If so much discrimination is allowed here against certain people, I'd just like for my posts in certain groups to fit in those certain groups.. that's all, I'm basically not allowed to sale anything on Namepros and instead of anyone saying that, my posts are just repeatedly moved to external sales

•••
If so much discrimination is allowed here against certain people, I'd just like for my posts in certain groups to fit in those certain groups.. that's all, I'm basically not allowed to sale anything on Namepros and instead of anyone saying that, my posts are just repeatedly moved to external sales

How about you read the link I posted and re-think about how you are responding in this thread. Responding multiple times in a row can be seen as spam. It is not helpful. I am trying to help you.

Better yet, go look at yourself in the mirror for 5 minutes straight and try to think clearly and calmly about it this. The Mod Team will respond soon.

•••
again, saying whatever you want to say.... I appreciate the helpful info, I really do, but the "go look at yourself" BS is what i'm talking about

Certain people can treat certain other people here like S#$% and get away with it, but yet if I post an internal sale in an internal sale category, I can't even get away with following the rules....

Why when I watch you and others go outside the box to be cruel to people, would I think that following the rules is a good thing when the people being cruel to me are only "following rules"

It's like nazi germany all over again

•••
It's like nazi germany all over again

Quit being ridiculous. You are seriously comparing some issue on a domain forum to a group that murdered millions of people?

I am sure your plight is just as rough as people in Germany then...

Give me a f*cking break.

Brad

•••
Well you got people here claiming they are following rules and I should too... I was following the rules, same people who killed Jesus too... just following rules.

If those people are going to attack me and make up things that aren't even true, why would I want people like that to help me? Why would anyone want people like that to think they are helpful?

•••
Mate you need to get a grip, walk away from the screen and chill out, this is doing you no favours, this is a professional forum and people reading this are not going to do business with someone who is spamming and complaining like this....

I suggest you close this thread and contact the mods via DM and resolve this out of the public eye otherwise I see some restrictions ahead.......

Last edited:
•••
https://www.namepros.com/threads/com-single-character-com-domain-name.1195853/
Here's the one moved to external sales, with no legitimate reason given.....
I'm not a mod but I do discriminate hard when I'm selecting fresh produce. The thread quoted above contains an external link. NP rule 6.1.9 is crystal clear about external links. Mystery solved, good luck!
6.1.9. Do not mention or post any external links in sales listings except in the External Domain and Website Sales, Adult Advertising and External Sales, or Promotional sections...
source

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the reply @ecalc

Wasn't trying to external link anything, that's the actual domain for sale I was listing. It's a punycode domain so you can go to X.com or XXXX.com and access it both ways.

•••
Thanks for the reply @ecalc

Wasn't trying to external link anything, that's the actual domain for sale I was listing. It's a punycode domain so you can go to X.com or XXXX.com and access it both ways.

Hello,

We just reviewed this thread and found that @Mod Team Alfa moved your listing from a general marketplace forum to the External domains and websites for sale forum because you linked to an external sales page.

The rules (As another member pointed out) are clear:
6.1.9. Do not mention or post any external links in sales listings except in the External Domain and Website Sales, Adult Advertising and External Sales, or Promotional sections...

We can see that the moderator team sent you an alert, letting you know that the listing was moved to the external domains for sale forum.

Keep in mind, while it may be inconvenient or a lot to read, all members are responsible for reading and complying with the rules and terms of use of namePros that they agreed to when signing up for an account.

At the end of the day, a moderator teams job is to enforce the rules and follow the policies of namePros. We do so without playing any favorites and enforce the rules equally, regardless of a members status. Any linking externally to a sales listing, by any member (Regardless of status), is moved to the proper external marketplace forum. The only exception to that, is if the listing is a paid advertisement.

We can certainly understand your frustration, however, without rule enforcement, there would be total chaos.

It is in this moderator teams opinion that @Mod Team Alfa enforced a rule and followed proper policy by moving your listing with an external link to a 3rd party sales listing to the external domains and websites for sale marketplace forum.

We appreciate your understanding, apologize for any inconvenience, and hope that we were able to clarify the move a bit better.

•••
@Mod Team Echo thanks for clarification here.

Could you just refer to the team that it would be a lot nicer if you could let people know what they are doing wrong? I wasn't even trying to link anything, I'm just posting the domain name and it linked to the site... my bad

But with people actually trying to abide by the rules, couldn't you just nicely let them know "hey I see you're trying but you screwed up X, Y and Z... can you fix or I can help you move it...."

Instead of "this is a warning..... read the rules.... Your account's access may be limited .....to comply with the rules."

Seriously if this is such a great community, why not help people understand what they did wrong instead of threaten them with their accounts? Again it's not like I come here to be some bada$$ and post whatever I want wherever I want... I'm trying to follow the rules, but I've never been able to post in Make Offer without it being moved, and I've never been given any explanation as to why, especially again when I try to meet the standard rules, and even try to follow how others are posting too.

A nice reply instead of threatening people with their account's access would be nice from a team that calls themselves "support"... just saying

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back