IT.COM

Other Pedo.guru file sharing website for sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

webengine

Restricted (15-30%)
Impact
I have an extensive website for sale a file sharing website with a huge admin section with lots of features it currently neglected but could use many miles
it has features to created accounts and sell them at different Prices with the Paypal payment system set in You can also adjust the size and bandwidth of the accounts

it has an extensive admin section to adjust several features You can make accounts or give them out for free or you can turn it into your own Personal file sharing website

i'm looking for offers the webhosting will also be moved to you that information will be offered during the sale once Payment has been received

I am currently looking for offers via Paypal this is a fully functional website ready to go it just needs a little more Promotion

for sale for $1000 I can Put you in contact with the script seller

Domain is included (name cheap)
Script is included
Web hosting is included

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    106 KB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    53.4 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    62.4 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
What kind of licence is included for the script?

•••
•••
•••
I updated the description :xf.smile:

Thanks, I'm wondering though... Can I use another domain using the script? 1K seems a bit steep considering it's only $599 when purchased directly from yeti. And that's the most expensive license.

•••
Does the site have any traffic or revenue? Or are you just selling the script and domain?

Thanks, I'm wondering though... Can I use another domain using the script? 1K seems a bit steep considering it's only $599 when purchased directly from yeti. And that's the most expensive license.
It's only $99:
https://mfscripts.com/yetishare/features.html

•••
•••
Can you please show traffic and revenue stats. Thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back