IT.COM

Post your domains on DomainLiquidate for FREE

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have created a free domain listing service in conjunction with Twitter. It is a centralized feed to post domains you want to liquidate. We've created this feed as a result of seeing repeated complaints from domain investors on Twitter where people post their domains for sale in their feeds without being invited to do so.

With a centralized feed, both sellers and buyers have a place to go to at any time to either post domains or browse to see what is available at a bargain. This is a safe place to post domains in a centralized social media feed without having to go to individual accounts and possibly ticking people off.

We hope this will be a vibrant venue utilizing the power of social media to help you liquidate your domains.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You are probably right. The goal of the service is not to discourage behavior that is clearly counterproductive. But that was the impetus. If it does discourage it then that is a bonus.

We will be updating the rules to state that you can repost names once per month. So if you post a name in April, you can't repost until May.

But if people are reposting constantly the same names month to month then we will update the rules accordingly.

The service just opened yesterday. At the moment we have no way to track sales on DomainLiquidate because it is on 3rd party social platform and only a way to promote your domains. Sales take place between the seller and buyer. We are not involved in the process. We are giving you a free billboard, so to speak.

holy!!! my apologies... I posted my reply 100% under impression you guys were advertizing epik's nameliquidate again :)\

speaking of.. u know of that service right? so yours is similar yes?

•••
holy!!! my apologies... I posted my reply 100% under impression you guys were advertizing epik's nameliquidate again :)\

speaking of.. u know of that service right? so yours is similar yes?

Completely understood ;). DomainLiquidate is very distinct from Epik's offering. It is a free value-added service to domainers, leveraging Twitter to promote your domains. We are always looking at solutions to help domainers properly market their domains.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back