IT.COM

Poor Move by CatchService.com

NameSilo
Watch

Fadi H

BrandNameSolutions.comTop Member
Impact
Hello everyone,

I've been using a domain drop-catching service named CatchService.com for about six months and would like to share with you my experience using it.

Regarding the service itself, I think it was fine, I've had some success catching some good looking .com domains, Pricing was also reasonable.

All the past months were fine and whenever i face any sort of issue i reach out to the owner privately as he's a respected member of this amazing community. ( @Riz M. ) Until today, He managed to catch two domains for me and during checkout i learned that PayPal is no more an option to pay so i reached out and asked about that matter.

He confirmed that PayPal is no more an option and he only have two other options which I'm not so comfortable with, So i said fine, I will think it over and let him know where I'm at.

Surprisingly he was like, Think it over? Are you going to do board meeting for $36? ( Price of the current orders ) Which I'm not quite getting this line, Are you saying like you've reached a certain level of success that $36 is no longer a number for you? And the whole thing was about the payment method for the current orders and any potential future orders so i don't even understand why you said this. He followed up with : Anyways I'm just cancelling your orders and please do not place anymore orders. Before even i respond he went ahead and deleted my account from the site.

Poor move sir and so unprofessional. Nothing personal and I'm taking this public because you're a business, And this is my feedback for it.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
if you are not using account you cant comment about that service without knowing facts
I comment what OP has said, you can't say and prove that his wrong but it's no way to not allow people to comment just because they don't have an account there. And by the way, nobody it's talking about catchservice, I don't know and don't care if it's good or bad, it's about your attitude, it was from the start.

•••
Hi

i can't speak for how hands on you are, but when notice of cancellation came from paypal, then maybe all orders should have been suspended.
or in this case, suspend customers ordering ability, until they add valid payment method.

i'm sure you have more than one customer who used paypal and they may all have to switch, unless you get re-instated.

it's what you do, that makes you a pro.....

imo....
my 80% customers swtiched with me to cc and crypto some paying through masterbucks.
so we are good and they are happy with us

•••
s

u just said you will blcklist catchservice right?? so why not remove your acct?

Blacklist doesn't mean I'll remove the account!
I'm not going to use the service too. I just want to login and want to see what stupidity it does and share it!

So what's your problem? :dead:

•••
•••
my 80% customers swtiched with me to cc and crypto some paying through masterbucks.
so we are good and they are happy with us
I don't know how many customers you have, it could be 80% of 10 customers or 80% of 1 million, but now think about the new customers who want to use the service and they do a search and notice your replies here...also, try to think about the new customers thinking to use Rooted, you want to kill two startups just because you are proud and have a bad attitude. If you don't need any other customers for your startups, just don't allow more applications and that's it, you will not be the first one doing this, there was one more guy with a brandable marketplace doing this and his not active anymore from before you started using namepros.

Last edited:
•••
This thread should be pinned and renamed to "How to destroy your business in 60 minutes"

•••
This thread should be pinned and renamed to "How to destroy your business in 60 minutes"
lol another non account holder with 66 posts total...
its preplanned going on :ROFL::ROFL:

•••

I will give him my account access. So he is an account holder too
it is okay? Lol

•••
Guys take a look at Riz's posts, and likes received in like less than 3 years as an active member of this community, you are using a $36 disagreement, and of all things over paypal, which is in not in anyone's hands to run a contributing member of this community out. I have done 5 figures worth of business with Riz, and sometimes issues do come up, but he always takes care of it at hours of the day, and even out of his own pocket. This thread has turned into a he said/she said topic, and gotten away from the actual service. It's not really helping anyone, I think Riz has helped many newbies in this industry, when he really didn't have to share anything, but he still took the time to educate many.

•••
here only comments coming from who are always finding chance to do comment against me ..
now look at you if you remember you asked rightaway in newz.com sale thread that how come you started buying 5 figure names after few months i started then i gave you proof how i bought what i bought how i sold and how i climbed but still you guys are doing same so sad to see that..
do you think some clowns can cause my startups hurt???
i dont give a shit about jealous clowns whoever responded in right way i replied them in right way
Yes, and you still didn't answered to that questions as well, probably that why lot's of memebers will not use your services. You can say what you want, everything is saved in namepros history, you just need to go back and check. Instead of worrying that you are a domainer and you wnat to do backorders for domainers, with them trusting you that you will not compete with them, you start attacking them, that's a smart move, they could make a movie about you, how 'List of 'don't do it' as a startup.

•••
The main issue was with an upset client but instead of addressing it you chose to reply 50 times saying that someone else is a drug dealer that got deported from Canada, this is not how you should be presenting yourself when offering a service which seems decent from other reviews.

•••
Yes, and you still didn't answered to that questions as well, probably that why lot's of memebers will not use your services. You can say what you want, everything is saved in namepros history, you just need to go back and check. Instead of worrying that you are a domainer and you wnat to do backorders for domainers, with them trusting you that you will not compete with them, you start attacking them, that's a smart move, they could make a movie about you, how 'List of 'don't do it' as a startup.
lol i answered just scroll there and check how i clearly answered you might saw it nd ignored like clowns do in circus after embarrasment

•••
The main issue was with an upset client but instead of addressing it you chose to reply 50 times saying that someone else is a drug dealer that got deported from Canada, this is not how you should be presenting yourself when offering a service which seems decent from other reviews.
you should see he jumped in and took this thread off the topic on purpose..
but again i cant help clowns they will be always clowns

•••
he is educating us on his character, or lack thereof. JMO

•••
Guys take a look at Riz's posts, and likes received in like less than 3 years as an active member of this community, you are using a $36 disagreement, and of all things over paypal, which is in not in anyone's hands to run a contributing member of this community out. I have done 5 figures worth of business with Riz, and sometimes issues do come up, but he always takes care of it at hours of the day, and even out of his own pocket. This thread has turned into a he said/she said topic, and gotten away from the actual service. It's not really helping anyone, I think Riz has helped many newbies in this industry, when he really didn't have to share anything, but he still took the time to educate many.
Please read again the OP's first comment when he has started the thread...he didn't complained about catchservice , he complained about the owners attitude. You are still taking this back to paypal, but how OP has said, it's about the owner. You can start another thread about catchservice and than everybody will comment about their experience there.

•••
Please read again the OP's first comment when he has started the thread...he didn't complained about catchservice , he complained about the owners attitude. You are still taking this back to paypal, but how OP has said, it's about the owner. You can start another thread about catchservice and than everybody will comment about their experience there.
i dont need to. we are doing well and my users know about this...
all dogs who are barking doesnt know because of this thread i gained 20 new users within hour and they started backordering.. so keep going on

Last edited:
•••
Great, another sample of character.Just continue with this attitude and with the 'clowns' stuff and you could get yourself banned from namepros, maybe that will help you correct your attitude.

•••
Great, another sample of character.Just continue with this attitude and with the 'clowns' stuff and you could get yourself banned from namepros, maybe that will help you correct your attitude.
if namepros banned me they are welcome to do so!!!

•••
i am just now requesting them to close my account as well..

•••
i am just now requesting them to close my account as well..
Great, you can ask some of your brave customers to start beginning people to try rooted as well...I will be there to remember everybody about this thread and your replies.

Last edited:
•••
he is not regged in catchservice and had no rights to comment here

Riz logic, if you don't have an account then you haven't rights to comment :arghh:

I will give my account access to everyone, so that everyone have the righs to comment

•••

lol you are a clown for sure!!

•••
upload_2021-2-4_3-52-14.png

what are you doing?
Just because your customer complains then you close your account. Lol

•••
•••
Now we know if you have a problem you'll run away.

Edited:
This statement is proven.
See below, Riz thanked it

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back