IT.COM

Poor Move by CatchService.com

NameSilo
Watch

Fadi H

BrandNameSolutions.comTop Member
Impact
Hello everyone,

I've been using a domain drop-catching service named CatchService.com for about six months and would like to share with you my experience using it.

Regarding the service itself, I think it was fine, I've had some success catching some good looking .com domains, Pricing was also reasonable.

All the past months were fine and whenever i face any sort of issue i reach out to the owner privately as he's a respected member of this amazing community. ( @Riz M. ) Until today, He managed to catch two domains for me and during checkout i learned that PayPal is no more an option to pay so i reached out and asked about that matter.

He confirmed that PayPal is no more an option and he only have two other options which I'm not so comfortable with, So i said fine, I will think it over and let him know where I'm at.

Surprisingly he was like, Think it over? Are you going to do board meeting for $36? ( Price of the current orders ) Which I'm not quite getting this line, Are you saying like you've reached a certain level of success that $36 is no longer a number for you? And the whole thing was about the payment method for the current orders and any potential future orders so i don't even understand why you said this. He followed up with : Anyways I'm just cancelling your orders and please do not place anymore orders. Before even i respond he went ahead and deleted my account from the site.

Poor move sir and so unprofessional. Nothing personal and I'm taking this public because you're a business, And this is my feedback for it.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here is the thing if PayPal cuts someone off. It’s not like he is forcing the buyer to complete the transaction. If PayPal cuts you off and gives you no recourse what do you expect the small business to do, they take credit card and crypto. It’s 2021 who can’t access a credit credit or crypto. You are attacking a domainer created small business, this is not godaddy with massive resources, look how much volume epik does, and they went after them also.

I'm not attacking anyone, Am i guilty because i had to take a moment to "THINK" about it? I already replied to your other post and let me know what you think, If it was you personally, How would you react?

•••
Every single human has a "dark side" and a "shadow"

The artform is how we manage that energy.
How we manage that energy is important, but it's important if your bright side is bigger than your dark side, or at least if you manage to hide part of your dark side...the first mistake was repling here(after the initial mistake) and the second one was the way he replied.

•••
He could have worked out another payment method with his customer who reached out to him personally. There is good old Western Union and the likes, if PayPal and other Card Services withdraw their services. He should not take what PayPal did to him out on his customer. If PayPal 'cancelled' him, he should not cancel his customer.

I actually could go with one of the other options, I just didn't get the "moment" to think about it, LOL.

•••
I'm not attacking anyone, Am i guilty because i had to take a moment to "THINK" about it? I already replied to your other post and let me know what you think, If it was you personally, How would you react?
didnt you told me i dont want to use your service anymore and then i closed your account please confirm?

•••
mayb

maybe you didnt read i gave him two options one is card and one crypto but he said he will think about it.
he placed alot of domain orders for coming days and i had to close his account because he was not sure about doing payment else my system could catch all his names and then he could say i cant pay sorry.
this is reason.

Oh man please. You had to close my account rather than give me a moment so probably I'd go for one of the other options and all would be good?

If you remember i told you this :

"Okay, I will think it over and let you know where I'm at.

Although, I'd be really happy if you manage to get it back."

That was exactly my last message with you before your weird reaction stepped in.

•••
didnt you told me i dont want to use your service anymore and then i closed your account please confirm?

Barely anyone is using your crappy services from here.. go cry somewhere else if you cannot handle customer complaints!

•••
Oh man please. You had to close my account rather than give me a moment so probably I'd go for one of the other options and all would be good?

If you remember i told you this :

"Okay, I will think it over and let you know where I'm at.

Although, I'd be really happy if you manage to get it back."

That was exactly my last message with you before your weird reaction stepped in.
nah.
my question is didn you told me that i m out now?? then i closed your account?
just simple give answer so i can share screenshot

•••
but paypal is the issue, and if paypal stops working with business provider, and OP has no other way of paying, the account has to be suspended to stop any other charges from being incurred to the business if they themselves say they cannot pay.

No man you're totally wrong here, I never said there is an issue. I just said I'm not so comfortable with the other options but i never said I'm not able to pay using one of the other options, We were texting each other and i wouldn't have caused this guy any kind of loss, He could just wait for my response. What he did is just weird, Unprofessional and not cool at all.

•••
screenshot.png
this is proof i closed his account when he said he is out ... and he had many orders with us still i couldnt take risk of someone having account with us and order alot of names and then can say i will think about it...
we already took loss of 6-7 names which he ordered and he was thinking to pay..
we closed his account after his message that he is out...

Last edited:
•••
atleast my brothers don’t scam people, just like your brothers; UMAIR, FAIZAN, WAQAS, ALI, and rest cheated people off their money in the name of PayPal trading? Con-artists!!
just show one proof we cheated with anyone like a man

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
if customer ordering domains continue and he dont agree with our payment terms

YES I WILL SUSPEND!!!

I never said i don't agree though. You said that to yourself maybe.

•••
y
I never said i don't agree though. You said that to yourself maybe.
yes and i am standing firm with this.. we are still trying to get paypal but we cant tell our users this because we never know if we will get it back if any user if not ready to pay through cc or crypto whats purpose of having account then? maybe stealing names from daily gems?

•••
That's not helping you...so you say' I'm cancelling your backorders and don't use us anymore', what he would need to say, start to implore to not cancel them? I'm out means I had enough of this sh*t...he just told you, in your proof that he will think about it and let you know.
yes i know your direction all users can see all your comments in my all posts they will understand what you are after :)

•••
yes i know your direction all users can see all your comments in my all posts they will understand what you are after :)
Yes, everybody knows, I'm looking to help namepros stay clean from bad characters, if you find something else in my 12k+ comments here, please let me know.

Last edited:
•••
Yes, everybody knows, I'm looking to help namepros stay clean from bad characters, if you find something else in my 10k+ comments here, please let me know.
:ROFL::ROFL:

•••

Nope that's wrong. Totally. The same time i sent you a reply i checked on my account and found that "no user found" then i followed up with my other reply.

You obviously won't read my message and delete my account wihtin one second, So yeah, You deleted my account before i even send that reply.

Last edited:
•••
@Riz M.

I'm still not finding a good reason to close my account while i only asked to think about the other options. And i don't believe that you actually closed it because I've placed more orders. Your response was like "Are you going to do board meeting for $36?"

It just didn't make sense, You didn't show any respect to me as a domainer, And as a customer of yours. You could say something like, "Please confirm to me within the hour because we won't be able to handle the loss of any orders if we get to catch any for you".

we already took loss of 6-7 names which he ordered and he was thinking to pay..

I wasn't going to cause you any loss, You did that to yourself because you didn't allow a moment and acted on your own.

Some other members are giving you some feedback here but you're not accepting it, Feedback is a key factor for a business to improve, But what you're showing is that you're only caring about your money and not customer satisfaction.

I still find what you did to me was silly, I think you know that on your inside and if you just admit your mistake which is not a thing that a lot of people can do, I'd give you respect and we move on.

Last edited:
•••
y

yes and i am standing firm with this.. we are still trying to get paypal but we cant tell our users this because we never know if we will get it back if any user if not ready to pay through cc or crypto whats purpose of having account then? maybe stealing names from daily gems?

Man, Firstly i never said that i don't agree with your payment options, I said i will think about it. I'm not a new user, We know each other before you start any of these businesses. You know very well that I'm a good customer and we could easily get out of it WIN-WIN.

There was nothing to reflect your reaction, It was just silly.

•••
I like catchservice as it already earned me xxxx$ via sales , left using it due to budget problems but will use it in future for sure. Bring back paypal :xf.frown:

Good for you and i wish you more success. I liked it too, What i didn't like is clear.

•••
@Soofi @Riz M.

While you are free to say whatever you want, I'd agree with the other guys and invite you to cool the situation and delete the replies between you two as it's obviously not good for neither of you to keep that public.

This thread wasn't created with the intention to hurt anyone but to share some feedback that helps get things better.

•••
i applied for account closure

i already contacted support and eric as well and also opened ticket about it..

Your career was born and raised here. I remember having a chat with you on Facebook regarding the dead fb domain groups and you said i hope these guys join NamePros and learn domaining, You always thanked this place for making you a successful domainer and now you're throwing that away just because of your attitude. I hope you can have a moment to "think about it" and see where you are standing, And if these guys are really attacking you and want you down.

•••
Thanks for sharing your feedback. Never used his service, ever!

Some people learn the hard way. Probably unable to handle some short term success.
@AbdulBasit.com can also share some stories about his, and his brothers (business partners) ethics :)

P.S. He begged me to vouch for him for PRO tag at Namepros, which I did and think was a mistake on my part, as I was warned about him or his business ethics initially.

Since this thread is created for some other purpose so I won't drag my personal issue here but since you've tagged me, I can only say that I had a terrible experience with the owner of CatchService.com and he is not a reliable person and have no ethics to conduct a proper business deal.

•••
One thing that has never been made clear is why Riz's pro badge was taken away. He does meet all of the standards. As I understand it, his badge was withdrawn on a personal basis, seeing as "some people don't like him".

There's more to this story as namepros staff were very secretive about that and one could not be lead to believe that Riz is a bad person judging by his (mostly helpful) nampros posts. So this is something only a select few know about it seems.

•••
Since this thread is created for some other purpose so I won't drag my personal issue here but since you've tagged me, I can only say that I had a terrible experience with the owner of CatchService.com and he is not a reliable person and have no ethics to conduct a proper business deal.
so you didnt rcvd money as soon yoh told me you didnt rcvd paypal ? clarify? just statement like that wouldnt work here.. i have chat i paid you right after you told me you didny rcvd paypal clarify like Man and thanks to show your real color now in community claiming me dishonest without any proof :)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back