IT.COM

Poor Move by CatchService.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Fadi H

BrandNameSolutions.comTop Member
Impact
Hello everyone,

I've been using a domain drop-catching service named CatchService.com for about six months and would like to share with you my experience using it.

Regarding the service itself, I think it was fine, I've had some success catching some good looking .com domains, Pricing was also reasonable.

All the past months were fine and whenever i face any sort of issue i reach out to the owner privately as he's a respected member of this amazing community. ( @Riz M. ) Until today, He managed to catch two domains for me and during checkout i learned that PayPal is no more an option to pay so i reached out and asked about that matter.

He confirmed that PayPal is no more an option and he only have two other options which I'm not so comfortable with, So i said fine, I will think it over and let him know where I'm at.

Surprisingly he was like, Think it over? Are you going to do board meeting for $36? ( Price of the current orders ) Which I'm not quite getting this line, Are you saying like you've reached a certain level of success that $36 is no longer a number for you? And the whole thing was about the payment method for the current orders and any potential future orders so i don't even understand why you said this. He followed up with : Anyways I'm just cancelling your orders and please do not place anymore orders. Before even i respond he went ahead and deleted my account from the site.

Poor move sir and so unprofessional. Nothing personal and I'm taking this public because you're a business, And this is my feedback for it.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
lolz not of my any bro is regged in namepros i dont plau dirty tricks or sell drugs

You played your dirty tricks with more than one person on this forum. That's why your PRO TAG at Namepros was taken away? I am the one who vouched for you and didn't even knew you did people wrong here :(

•••
he is not regged in catchservice and had no rights to comment here
I'm not regged and never will be. I can comment if I want to

•••
he started here whem he ia not regged in catchservice.com
Take the high ground mate - respond to the original OP's post and that is that......all the rest is just sh*t being hurled at each other........ publicly I might add

•••
I'm not regged and never will be. I can comment if I want to
you cant comment about me if you never dealt with me personally ..many here knows whats soofi and whats riz

•••
You played your dirty tricks with more than one person on this forum. That's why your PRO TAG at Namepros was taken away? I am the one who vouched for you and didn't even knew you did people wrong here :(
you started dude i didnt.. just remove everything and i will do same

•••
I've seen Riz's not so attractive side, so I wouldn't be vouching for internet acquaintances.

Pretty clear from OP's chat with Riz about the matter that Riz was being unprofessional and vindictive for some reason.
Really I don’t remember seeing anyone sharing so many sales with what they paid , and providing so much info to namepros members, as well as hosting one of the best value for sale threads on namepros when it was live. I have had the opposite experience.

I can’t believe people are so relentless because of what PayPal did to a small business owner, you think he doesn’t want to accept PayPal, they just send an email, hold your funds for 6 months, and say to bad so sad, we don’t want to hear it, what is a small business really supposed to do?

Last edited:
•••
Come on guys you going to really try to ruin someone’s business because PayPal shut them down. When you receive micro payments from all over the world a single payment can trigger PayPal, and you have no recourse, they won’t even hear you out.

I once sent $50 for a namepros buy to a guy in Russia, it set off a whole chain of alarms, and we were both verified, that transaction, and my $50 is still frozen, and support or click from transaction page go to dead page as they have been investigating for a year over a $50 domain purchase.
I have never used his service and can't talk about it, but from what OP has been saying, is that paypal was an option and they cut it off without letting anybody know. When, in the middle of payment, you find out that paypal is not an option anymore it's normal to think if the other option offered are good for you or you just give up in using the service. The bad part is his reaction, if I think twice if I'm gone use the service because paypal was not an option anymore and you just gone close my account, if that what happened, than it's just childish and unprofessional. It's like going to a supermarket which say they accept your debit card and at the checkout they are saying that they don't accept it anymore, when you think if you wan't to pay by cash or other option, they will tell you that you are banned from shopping there, just because you have thought twice about the payment options.

Last edited:
•••
Let's only say this. Your website, your domain sales, your marketing: I am impressed by how you're doing it. But as @NickB already said, this publicity is hurting all the things you've established in just seconds.

•••
you cant comment about me if you never dealt with me personally ..many here knows whats soofi and whats riz

lol what's soofi and what's riz? I know you and your gang of brothers with dozens of accounts!

•••
lol what's soofi and what's riz? I know you and your gang of brothers with dozens of accounts!
proof it even one more acct i will take off from namepros ever else you will take off

proof it

Last edited:
•••
proof it even one more acct i will take off from namepros ever else you will take off

proof it

You want me to start with your brother UMAIR's? and the list goes on afterwards..

•••
•••
Really I don’t remember seeing anyone sharing so many sales with what they paid , and providing so much info to namepros members, as well as hosting of the best value for sale threads on namepros when it was live. I have had the opposite experience l.

I can’t believe people are so relentless because of what PayPal did to a small business owner, you think he doesn’t want to accept PayPal, they just send an email, hold
your funds for 6 months, and say to bad so sad, we don’t want to hear it, what is a small business really supposed to do?
My comment has nothing to do with PayPal or TOS issues on the platform...I am well aware of PayPal's crack down on other investors/platforms.

Take away for me is the business owner was unprofessional to a customer, and that's what OP was addressing.

•••
If it wasnt personal before, it is now.

•••
I have never used his service and can't talk about it, but from what OP has been saying, is that paypal was an option and they cut it off without letting anybody know. When, in the middle of payment, you find out that paypal is not an option anymore it's normal to think if the other option offered are good for you or you just give up in using the service. The bad part is his reaction, if I think twice if I'm gone use the service because paypal was not an option anymore and you just gone close my account, if that what happened, than it's just childish and unprofessional. It's like going to a supermarket which say they accept your debit card and at the checkout they are saying that they don't accept it anymore, when you think if you wan't to pay by cash or other option, they will tell you that you are banned from shopping there, just because you have thought twice about the payment options.
Here is the thing if PayPal cuts someone off. It’s not like he is forcing the buyer to complete the transaction. If PayPal cuts you off and gives you no recourse what do you expect the small business to do, they take credit card and crypto. It’s 2021 who can’t access a credit credit or crypto. You are attacking a domainer created small business, this is not godaddy with massive resources, look how much volume epik does, and they went after them also.

•••
Here is the thing if PayPal cuts someone off. It’s not like he is forcing the buyer to complete the transaction. If PayPal cuts you off and gives you no recourse what do you expect the small business to do, they take credit card and crypto. It’s 2021 who can’t access a credit credit or crypto. You are attacking a domainer created small business, this is not godaddy with massive resources, look how much volume epik does, and they went after them also.
No, what I'm saying that he should have give time to the buyer to choose another option...not close his account because he is thinking what's better for him...looks like you are still talking about paypal, end not paypal is the issue here, it's his reaction about a purchase that wasn't the buyers fault( and even if the purchase was from buyers fault, you don't have this reaction)

Last edited:
•••

You have explained this well as the issue is about being banned while thinking of the other options for payment

•••
You have explained this well as the issue is about being banned while thinking of the other options for payment
if anyone want to leave caychservice they can do ...im not forcing them deleting his account was bcz his many orders was placed and if i didnt banned him m6 system could catch mames and if he told after thinking he camt pay we could loss alot

•••
@Riz M.

Hi Riz, Why didn't you help your customer find a solution to the 'no paypal' problem?

yes i begged from you and you never vouched me infact you voted for me to remove my pro badge i know 3 pros who voted me to take my pro badge

•••
if anyone want to leave caychservice they can do ...im not forcing them deleting his account was bcz his many orders was placed and if i didnt banned him m6 system could catch mames and if he told after thinking he camt pay we could loss alot

Hi Riz,

Calm down and handle the issue in a better way. Sometimes its not good responding to comments when not in good moods, so incase take your time and have a PM conversation with him and sort it out.

•••
•••
•••
Really I don’t remember seeing anyone sharing so many sales with what they paid , and providing so much info to namepros members, as well as hosting one of the best value for sale threads on namepros when it was live. I have had the opposite experience.

I can’t believe people are so relentless because of what PayPal did to a small business owner, you think he doesn’t want to accept PayPal, they just send an email, hold your funds for 6 months, and say to bad so sad, we don’t want to hear it, what is a small business really supposed to do?
He could have worked out another payment method with his customer who reached out to him personally. There is good old Western Union and the likes, if PayPal and other Card Services withdraw their services. He should not take what PayPal did to him out on his customer. If PayPal 'cancelled' him, he should not cancel his customer.

Last edited:
•••
mayb
He could have worked out another payment method with his customer who reached out to him personally. There is good old Western Union and the likes, if PayPal and other Card Services withdraw their services. He should not take what PayPal did to him out on his customer.
maybe you didnt read i gave him two options one is card and one crypto but he said he will think about it.
he placed alot of domain orders for coming days and i had to close his account because he was not sure about doing payment else my system could catch all his names and then he could say i cant pay sorry.
this is reason.

•••
He could have worked out another payment method with his customer who reached out to him personally. There is good old Western Union and the likes, if PayPal and other Card Services withdraw their services. He should not take what PayPal did to him out on his customer. If PayPal 'cancelled' him, he should not cancel his customer.
Here is the thing, if you have backorders placed on a platform, and cannot sustain payment given options, the system has to suspend that user until a solution is found. I think this should be handled offline, I am sure nobody wants to lose a customer, but if OP can't pay via credit card, or crypto, leaves little options, WU is very fee heavy for OP, I can't speak for service provider, and what they would accept, but cooler heads will prevail here. It looks like OP said service, was fine, used it many times, but paypal is the issue, and if paypal stops working with business provider, and OP has no other way of paying, the account has to be suspended to stop any other charges from being incurred to the business if they themselves say they cannot pay.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back