news Pocahontas.com redirecting to ElizabethWarren.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
A reader sent Michael some info on the domain name Pocahontas.com. The domain name is being pointed to ElizabethWarren.com. The domain names was registered in 1995 and was owned by a Christopher Kryzan and it was registered at Network Solutions. In 2016 the domain name moved to Google and went under privacy, Mr. Kryzan could very well still be the owner, and it looks like he is a Democrat, so … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wouldn't consider Pocahontas.com being redirected at Warren as support. It's more of a slap in the face.

•••
I wouldn't consider Pocahontas.com being redirected at Warren as support. It's more of a slap in the face.
Agreed, that wouldn't be support. It would be the opposite of support.

•••
She smartly put a redirect to a page to bash Trump, explain the true story of Pocahontas and talk about Native Americans.

•••
Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are. Of course, I'm sure they will reciprocate with a domain of their own. It is a great way to get the domain sold, though, isn't it? Some Warren supporter might try to buy the domain just to be able to redirect it away from her site.

Last edited:
•••
Back