Dynadot

Please Sign this petition to help Mr Rob Monster

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
There has been continuous attempts of character assassination and paid witch hunt towards Epik Registrar and Its CEO Mr Rob Montser.
I request all respected domainers all around the globe to come and play their part by signing and sharing this petition to help one of ours i.e Mr Rob Monster.

If We domainers wont stand against these corrupt practices of paid journalists, no one else will. Today its Mr Rob, tomorrow it will be you.

http://chng.it/g9mqK4Cy - Link to petition

I also request everyone to spread out the word and to share it on your respective social media timelines.

Also please raise your voice here --

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:...roposal_to_change_the_lead_paragraph_for_Epik

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
You should stop. :)

Molly clearly is trying to educate us about Wikipedia protocol. She is also clearly trying to convey that she would work to enrich the entry.

Thanks, I will stop. Signing off for a bit, for sure, after this post.

I'll only refer you to the above post from rob, to which molly responded, that she doesn't appreciate being threatened.

Not sure why you don't wan't to acknowledge any threats, Your bias is starting to show.

•••
Thanks, I will stop. Signing off for a bit, for sure, after this post.

I'll only refer you to the above post from rob, to which molly responded, that she doesn't appreciate being threatened.

Not sure why you don't wan't to acknowledge any threats, Your bias is starting to show.
I promise I have no bias. Enjoy the breather. I appreciate good people. That includes Rob and Molly....and you sir!

"If you're happy and you know it clap your hands..." (I'm clapping) :)

Last edited:
•••
where is the vomitting emojiiiiii?

•••
•••
As a gesture of kindness and goodwill toward both Rob Monster and Molly White, I would like to offer a gift.

I have registered both RobMonster.us and MollyWhite.us. I believe that owning a .us domain name will be important in the future.

If you are interested, I will happily push your new .us domain name to you. If you are not interested in your name, I will delete them.

I truly mean it as a gesture of good will. Hope you like your new domains!

•••
As a gesture of kindness and goodwill toward both Rob Monster and Molly White, I would like to offer a gift.

I have registered both RobMonster.us and MollyWhite.us. I believe that owning a .us domain name will be important in the future.

If you are interested, I will happily push your new .us domain name to you. If you are not interested in your name, I will delete them.

I truly mean it as a gesture of good will. Hope you like your new domains!

come on
that will give you no benefits

Rob is a domainer and registrar
if he needed / aka wanted that name he would have regged it

use robmonster.com instead
to witness that enlightened guy

redirecting to
https://www.linkedin.com/in/enlightenedcapitalist

he forgot to mention
that he is the choosen registrar of "the lord"

Last edited:
•••
come on
that will give you no benefits

Rob is a domainer and registrar
if he needed / aka wanted that name he would have regged it
Real gifts are not given for benefits. They are given for kindness.
By Me

•••
upload_2020-4-19_3-32-20.png

Wikipedia deleted all the contribution in the Talk Page. I am sure someone is definitely behind it.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Show attachment 151599

Wikipedia deleted all the contribution in the Talk Page. I am sure someone is definitely behind it.

What? All of your comments are still there: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Epik_(domain_registrar) You are again making accusations that are disproven with even one second of research.

Another administrator did "collapse" some of the sections (in those tan boxes) written by other editors, probably because they were not following the guidance in the notice at the top of the section to make arguments based in Wikipedia policy. They were also breaking Wikipedia policies that prohibit personal attacks and legal threats. But as with anything on Wikipedia, they remain visible in the page edit history as well as if you click "show" on the boxes.

•••
This is literally a sample of the list of headlines that make up some of the source narrative being used to define Epik. All have reporters on the stories who have specialized in political based coverage sequenced to harm organizations. Every single one of them have destroyed hundreds if not thousands of lives and reputations in their attempt to elevate the Democratic Party by screaming racist at every corner. All have financial trails leading back to core media influences financed by bad political money. Every one of these posts also received numerous comments and feedback and challenges that they were out of their mind trying to brand Epik and Rob Monster this way - which were all almost unilaterally deleted and removed from public visibility.

Molly White knows this is fact. She understands the process that is going on. She has marching orders. The only reason she is here now, is because she was instructed to "humanize" herself, as part of an attempt at containment. She also knows that even on the record, dozens of people have worked over the past year to try and reach her individually and independently to edit and adapt the Wikipedia page, and every change - no matter how small - was reversed and deleted. She literally went on Twitter this week, taunting Rob Monster, telling TLD Investors and Namepros that they were not significant, or recognized as any valid source of authority whatsoever in her eyes, and cast all positive input aside, belittling all involved as potentially just another example of the tons of forums and threads and polls and posts that were small and of no relevance to her.

Just read these headlines for yourself:

The Southern Poverty Law Center writes:
Quietly, a small domain registrar called Epik is cornering the market on websites where hate speech is thriving.

The Huffington Post pulls out a headline that reads:
The Bible-Thumping Tech CEO Who's Proud of Keeping Neo-Nazis Online

The NY Times Chimes in:
White Supremacists Extend Their Reach Through Websites

The Columbian pronounces:
Epik buys Vancouver-based BitMitigate - both have provided services to far-right, neo-Nazi groups.

The Atlantic throws in:
The Making of an American Nazi

Matt Pearce declares:
What happens when a millennial goes fascist? He starts up a neo-nazi site!

The list frankly goes on and on. Look at these objectively and see if you can find a common thread. Then look for ONE OTHER legitimate article ANYWHERE that paints Epik in a positive light. And then this individual, comes into your home, into your very digital house, and tells you that Epik is absolutely not notable or worthwhile to report positive in ANY light - because her friends said so.

She has belittled individuals, made herself appear to be a victim, and positioned a narrative that she is widely available and accessible to make change edits. This is not truth. This is not her role. This is not her responsibility. This is a representation of a level of gross misconduct, false goodwill, and a level of implied personal ownership for the Wikipedia page that goes against every level of expected conduct and transparency they should have. The depth and degree of negative and unprofessional comments made by her fellow contributors and administrative managers as well is just beyond the pale. They literally laugh at the attempts publicly in their "talk" notes, they mock individuals providing information, they have marked nearly every individual as a "vandal" who tries an update, and they have hidden like cowards behind their protocol system, blocking any individual or hiding their comments when truth is exposed.

There is a degree of stink, of weaponized abuse, and an outright political attack going on, to drive narrative points and hateful rhetoric that most will have never seen in their lifetime. Don't you kid yourself for a single second. There was a war declared on the United States, many received their orders and payments to keep the hate being pressed full on, and it is right in front of your eyes.

Molly White is by no means who she claims to be. Even the picture on her profile is crafted to convey a depth and degree of innocence that lets her hide beyond a false persona that is being used to lie and manipulate you. No matter what you think of Epik - PLEASE don't be so quick to give up your liberties. They are unquestionably under attack.

Last edited:
•••
@barybadrinath

Ms. White has been more than helpful and very courteous today. You might consider what she has said and leave it to Epik to work it out.

Last edited:
•••
There has been continuous attempts of character assassination and paid witch hunt towards Epik Registrar and Its CEO Mr Rob Montser.
I request all respected domainers all around the globe to come and play their part by signing and sharing this petition to help one of ours i.e Mr Rob Monster.

If We domainers wont stand against these corrupt practices of paid journalists, no one else will. Today its Mr Rob, tomorrow it will be you.

http://chng.it/g9mqK4Cy - Link to petition

I also request everyone to spread out the word and to share it on your respective social media timelines.

Also please raise your voice here --

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:...roposal_to_change_the_lead_paragraph_for_Epik

She is Ms Molly White -

ZHRHgzAFlJxySTe-800x450-noPad.jpg

@barybadrinath
1) are you the one who started that petition?

2) did you threaten Molly White to show up at her house?

•••
Quietly, a small domain registrar called Epik is cornering the market on websites where hate speech is thriving.

Epik buys Vancouver-based BitMitigate - both have provided services to far-right, neo-Nazi groups.

so is that wrong?

•••
This is literally a sample of the list of headlines that make up some of the source narrative being used to define Epik. All have reporters on the stories who have specialized in political based coverage sequenced to harm organizations. Every single one of them have destroyed hundreds if not thousands of lives and reputations in their attempt to elevate the Democratic Party by screaming racist at every corner. All have financial trails leading back to a core media influences financed by bad political money. Every one of these posts also received numerous comments and feedback and challenges that they were out of their mind trying to brand Epik and Rob Monster this way - which were all almost unilaterally deleted and removed from public visibility.

Molly White knows this is fact. She understands the process that is going on. She has marching orders. The only reason she is here now, is because she was instructed to "humanize" herself, as part of an attempt at containment. She also knows that even on the record, dozens of people have worked over the past year to try and reach her individually and independently to edit and adapt the Wikipedia page, and every change - no matter how small - was reversed and deleted. She literally went on Twitter this week, taunting Rob Monster, telling TLD Investors and Namepros that they were not significant, or recognized as any valid source of authority whatsoever in her eyes, and cast all positive input aside, belittling all involved as potentially just another example of the tons of forums and threads and polls and posts that were small and of no relevance to her.

Just read these headlines for yourself:

The Southern Poverty Law Center writes:

The Huffington Post pulls out a headline that reads:

The NY Times Chimes in:
White Supremacists Extend Their Reach Through Websites

The Columbian pronounces:

The Atlantic throws in:
The Making of an American Nazi

Matt Pearce declares:
What happens when a millennial goes fascist? He starts up a neo-nazi site!

The list frankly goes on and on. Look at these objectively and see if you can find a common thread. Then look for ONE OTHER legitimate article ANYWHERE that paints Epik in a positive light. And then this individual, comes into your home, into your very digital house, and tells you that Epik is absolutely not notable or worthwhile to report positive in ANY light - because her friends said so.

She has belittled individuals, made herself appear to be a victim, and positioned a narrative that she is widely available and accessible to make change edits. This is not truth. This is not her role. This is not her responsibility. This is a representation of a level of gross misconduct, false goodwill, and a level of implied personal ownership for the Wikipedia page that goes against every level of expected conduct and transparency they should have. The depth and degree of negative and unprofessional comments made by her fellow contributors and administrative managers as well is just beyond the pale. They literally laugh at the attempts publicly in their "talk" notes, they mock individuals providing information, they have marked nearly every individual as a "vandal" who tries an update, and they have hidden like cowards behind their protocol system, blocking any individual or hiding their comments when truth is exposed.

There is a degree of stink, of weaponized abuse, and an outright political attack going on, to drive narrative points and hateful rhetoric that most will have never seen in their lifetime. Don't you kid yourself for a single second. There was a war declared on the United States, many received their orders and payments to keep the hate being pressed full on, and it is right in front of your eyes.

Molly White is by no means who she claims to be. Even the picture on her profile is crafted to convey a depth and degree of innocence that lets her hide beyond a false persona that is being used to lie and manipulate you. No matter what you think of Epik - PLEASE don't be so quick to give up your liberties. They are unquestionably under attack.

I would invite the people on this forum to take their own look at my tweets, they've all been linked multiple times. You can also look at my comments on Wikipedia and wherever else. I've been nothing but courteous and professional, even when faced with people attacking me like this.

It is easy to come on the internet and make up wild claims that another person has "marching orders" and is "crafting a false persona" and all that, but I hope that anyone reading does their own research. It's pretty easy to verify that I am indeed just a software developer who has been editing Wikipedia for about as long as I've been on the internet. If there are paychecks coming in from George Soros or the DNC or whoever you think is behind this grand conspiracy, they've clearly got the wrong mailing address, because I haven't been getting them.

One thing I will agree with you on is "This is not her responsibility." I absolutely do not have to be spending my Saturday afternoon here engaging with you, nor do I have to step people through how to suggest changes and new sourcing to the Wikipedia article as I have been. I am quickly becoming convinced it is an enormous waste of my time, as so far I have been met with legal threats, insults, and libelous "petitions" against me.

Last edited:
•••
I've been nothing but courteous and professional, even when faced with people attacking me like this.

Do you feel the attacks are unjustified?

•••
I would invite the people on this forum to take their own look at my tweets, they've all been linked multiple times. You can also look at my comments on Wikipedia and wherever else. I've been nothing but courteous and professional, even when faced with people attacking me like this.

It is easy to come on the internet and make up wild claims that another person has "marching orders" and is "crafting a false persona" and all that, but I hope that anyone reading does their own research. It's pretty easy to verify that I am indeed just a software developer who has been editing Wikipedia for about as long as I've been on the internet. If there are paychecks coming in from George Soros or the DNC or whoever you think is behind this grand conspiracy, they've clearly got the wrong mailing address, because I haven't been getting them.
LOL. I completely agree. You have been really pleasant. I am certain this will be resolved. I support your approach. I look forward to a comprehensive, inclusive article about Epik.

•••
•••
Some of the Wikipedia administrators actively involved with targeting Epik:

Grayfell - Repeatedly called to block / reverse / support GorillarWarfare (Molly White).
Grayfell1.jpg

Joe Miasma - Has deleted text, lock posts, removed constructive change notations, blocked users, removed users, belittled individuals independently working to add to the page, and has repeatedly served to try and contain anything positive for Epik. He is a big fan of Sailor Moon. Maybe you want to tell them why Joe?

Joe1.jpg

Molly White - Don't let the innocent smirk or the cat pictures fool you. Just ask Lila Tretikov how far GorillaWarfare is prepared to go in the destruction of peoples lives. This may be one of the singular most manipulative profiles and characters created by Wikipedia so far. Down to the Twitter profile that is used to enhance her taunts and compound the individuals she has been assigned to destroy.

GW1.jpg

This is just a start. The full degree of crazy rests even in the indoctrination these individuals subscribe to, riddled with more religious markings and subtle code references than you are probably not prepared to process. Almost 14 years now using Wikipedia there "Chuck"... and you look as if you haven't aged a day.

I need some of Jon Kolbert's Kambo frog don't you think?

Asked you nicely, with compassion, love, care and kindness to leave Epik alone. From here on in nothing is going to be any easier. This isn't whitewashing. This isn't vandalism. This is you assisting in the outright arrogant, open, transparent weaponization of a platform that was securitized years ago. I'm not sure your handlers are going to like the real-world awareness getting ready to come your way over Epik. Your arrogance, pride, vanity and ego can't be worth that much to them. Lila or not. Is their DOS mitigation and resiliency products and desire to help others buy and sell premium domain names really worth this level of fight? Better make up your mind quick. I have things to do, and playing with you is not one of them.

Last edited:
•••
Yes, of course. They are based on outright lies about me.
I'm sorry about that. I haven't read everything out there. You wouldn't deserve that. Especially with the way you have conducted yourself here.

•••
Yes, of course. They are based on outright lies about me.

How do you think Epik and Rob feel?

It doesn't have to be this way. Maybe you and Rob could build on this commonality. Would you discuss it with him on a phone call?

•••

It doesn't have to be this way. Maybe you and Rob could build on this commonality. Would you discuss it with him on a phone call?
I think what Molly was saying is that there is a protocol. She also has agreed to review any supported information. Seems that what needs to happen is a reset. Epik or a representative should submit changes, once the temporary lock is lifted, and if those changes are found acceptable under Wikipedia policy, she would not prevent them or remove them.

I don't know that a phone call would help with the Wikipedia article.

•••

I have not lied about Epik or about Rob. I have repeatedly invited anyone who will listen to point out any inaccuracies in the article, but no one has. I've looked for anything not supported by the citations and can't find anything, but I can't read minds here.

•••
Some of the Wikipedia administrators actively involved with targeting Epik:

Grayfell - Repeatedly called to block / reverse / support GorillarWarfare (Molly White).
Show attachment 151605

Joe Miasma - Has deleted text, lock posts, removed constructive change notations, blocked users, removed users, belittled individuals independently working to add to the page, and has repeatedly served to try and contain anything positive for Epik. He is a big fan of Sailor Moon. Maybe you want to tell them why Joe?

Show attachment 151606

Molly White - Don't let the innocent smirk or the cat pictures fool you. Just ask Lila Tretikov how far GorillaWarfare is prepared to go in the destruction of peoples lives. This may be one of the singular most manipulative profiles and characters created by Wikipedia so far. Down to the Twitter profile that is used to enhance her taunts and compound the individuals she has been assigned to destroy.

Show attachment 151611

This is just a start. The full degree of crazy rests even in the indoctrination these individuals subscribe to, riddled with more religious markings and subtle code references than you are probably prepared to process. Almost 14 years now using Wikipedia there "Chuck"... and you look as if you haven't aged a day.

I need some of Jon Kolbert's Kambo frog don't you think?

Asked you nicely, with compassion, love, care and kindness to leave Epik alone. From here on in nothing is going to be any easier. This isn't whitewashing. This isn't vandalism. This is you assisting in the outright arrogant, open, transparent weaponization of a platform that was securitized years ago. I'm not sure your handlers are going to like the real-world awareness getting ready to come your way over Epik. Your arrogance, pride, vanity and ego can't be worth that much to them. Lila or not. Is their DOS mitigation and resiliency products and desire to help others buy and sell premium domain names really worth this level of fight? Better make up your mind quick. I have things to do, and playing with you is not one of them.

This is absolutely bonkers. I hope you all have fun with your conspiracy theories, I'm going to take my leave of this forum now. I do not have to subject myself to these insane attacks.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back