Dynadot

Please Sign this petition to help Mr Rob Monster

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
There has been continuous attempts of character assassination and paid witch hunt towards Epik Registrar and Its CEO Mr Rob Montser.
I request all respected domainers all around the globe to come and play their part by signing and sharing this petition to help one of ours i.e Mr Rob Monster.

If We domainers wont stand against these corrupt practices of paid journalists, no one else will. Today its Mr Rob, tomorrow it will be you.

http://chng.it/g9mqK4Cy - Link to petition

I also request everyone to spread out the word and to share it on your respective social media timelines.

Also please raise your voice here --

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:...roposal_to_change_the_lead_paragraph_for_Epik

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I hope that you are getting paid for your efforts. Otherwise you are incredibly naive.
I guess you have misunderstood me as yourself. It's you who gets paid for defending someone.
I fight for free for justice

•••
I am taking break now for 15 days. If anyone of the respected domainers want to say something to me ,pls post it here and I will be back after 15 days.
Also request you all to sign that petition. Not going away because I cannot answer you or I am afraid,just going away to take break.

•••
Well I don't have any problem and never asked for your help and will never do in future. God is the only one who helps me. I do not think you have any authority to come between me and my god.

it's time to say good-bye

you are on my ignore list

•••
I guess you have misunderstood me as yourself. It's you who gets paid for defending someone.
I fight for free for justice

You have an incredibly distorted sense of justice. There is no good outcome from your stance. You lost when you threatened @Molly White to come to her home. I feel sorry for you. You should leave domaining.

Last edited:
•••
As someone who has openly disagreed with Rob Monster here, the Wikipedia article is OOZING hatred for him.

I hope nobody writes a similar hit job article about the main culprit here.

Last edited:
•••
That's good! Gone!

Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 17.34.41.png

This nP user/member (including a few other brains) has done more damage to domain industry than the tornado. Clearing out of negative picture thrown on nP members, domainers and domain investors in general will take much longer. *** namePros staff & members - make sure more damage doesn't happen. Prevent! If this kind of behavior/s ever gets mentioned in mainstream media, ... imagine.

Regards

Last edited:
•••
That's good! Gone!

Show attachment 151910

This nP user/member (including a few other brains) has done more damage to domain industry than the tornado. Clearing out the of negative picture thrown on nP members, domainers and domain investors in general will take much longer. *** namePros staff - make sure more damage doesn't happen. Prevent!

Regards
It's not gone just like that. One of my email to change.org was the basis of it.
Your respected molly already tried a lot but they did not remove it. Also I believe domain industry belongs to everyone. Just ignoring the sufferings of particular one guy is not ethical.
if you believe only your some of the people here represents full domain industry , i wont agree to that. If even one room of house burns then i guess whole house has a problem.

Last edited:
•••
That's good! Gone!

Show attachment 151910

This nP user/member (including a few other brains) has done more damage to domain industry than the tornado. Clearing out of negative picture thrown on nP members, domainers and domain investors in general will take much longer. *** namePros staff & members - make sure more damage doesn't happen. Prevent! If this kind of behavior/s ever gets mentioned in mainstream media, ... imagine.

Regards

#86bullies

Last edited:
•••
#420hypocrites

Last edited:
•••

So close to being classy recantation;
What with obsession with "corrupt"?
Say “bias" She’s biased; bias is as explicit, as obscene

Applaud for sent email.
Stop calling her "corrupt" and say "biased"

We can all learn moving forward
Samer

Last edited:
•••
So close to being classy recant;
What is with obsession with "corrupt"?
Recommend "bias" She's biased; bias is as explicit, as obscene.

Applaud you for sent email.
Stop "corrupt" and say "biased"

Samer
I agree and point noted. But I put the picture only when she put mine first

•••
Last edited:
•••
actually I don't care if you care or not

the questions is:

why would a CEO of a domain registrar
have his own promotional attempt video
show up right next to a holocaust denier video

that is hosted on servers of his own company

and not care about the content???
and context?

-->quote
Laws against Holocaust denial have been proposed in many other countries (in addition to those nations that have criminalized such acts) including the United States and the United Kingdom. Such proposed laws have been criticised and faced opposition, most significantly from civil rights and human rights advocates who contend that the such laws would violate people's established rights of freedom of speech and freedom of expression. Organizations representing Jews and other groups victimized during the Holocaust have generally been split, in opinion, about such proposed laws.

The courts in a number of jurisdictions have taken judicial notice that the Holocaust did happen. For example, a United States court in 1981, in a case brought by Mel Mermelstein, declared the occurrence of gassings in Auschwitz during the Holocaust was a legally incontestable fact.

<--- quote wikipedia

Facebook announces:

Worldwide removal of content that denies the Holocaust
October 12, 2020
By Monika Bickert, VP of Content Policy
Today we are updating our guidelines against hate speech and in future we will ban all content worldwide * that denies or belittles the Holocaust.
Organizations investigating hate speech trends have reported an increase in attacks against diverse groups on the Internet around the world. We are taking decisive action: We have banned more than 250 right-wing extremist organizations from using our platforms and updated our guidelines on QAnon. We also regularly remove other organizations and individuals around the world and removed 22.5 million pieces of content in the second quarter of this year alone for violating our hate speech guidelines. Also, following months of discussions with independent experts, we recently updated our guidelines to remove anti-Semitic stereotypes that claim that Jews control the world.
Today's update is another step in resolutely combating hatred on our platforms. Our decision is supported by the well-documented rise in anti-Semitism worldwide and the alarming level of ignorance about the Holocaust, especially among young people. According to a recent study in the US, a quarter of 18-39 year olds surveyed believe that the Holocaust is a myth, that it is being exaggerated, or that they are not sure.
Institutions that deal with Holocaust research and the culture of remembrance, such as Yad Vashem, emphasize again and again that knowledge of and about the Holocaust is a key component in combating anti-Semitism. Therefore, later this year, we'll be directing people to credible information when they search for terms related to the Holocaust or Holocaust denial on Facebook.
For many years we have worked with communities around the world to better understand how hatred, including anti-Semitism, manifests itself online. For example, we regularly exchange ideas with organizations that work globally on this topic, such as the World Jewish Congress and the American Jewish Committee, or have a national or local focus on Jewish communities. We also work with institutions and groups that fight hatred and anti-Semitism, such as the Simon Wiesenthal Center.
It will not be possible to enforce these new guidelines overnight. There is a fair amount of content that is in violation of the new guidelines and it will take time to train the relevant teams and adjust our systems.
We would like to thank all our partners for their input and their openness.
* In countries where Holocaust denial is illegal, such as Germany, we have been blocking such content for a long time as soon as we become aware of it.

Categories: Facebook hate speech corporate news

https://about.fb.com/de/news/2020/10/weltweite-entfernung-von-inhalten-die-den-holocaust-leugnen/

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back