IT.COM

Please Sign this petition to help Mr Rob Monster

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
There has been continuous attempts of character assassination and paid witch hunt towards Epik Registrar and Its CEO Mr Rob Montser.
I request all respected domainers all around the globe to come and play their part by signing and sharing this petition to help one of ours i.e Mr Rob Monster.

If We domainers wont stand against these corrupt practices of paid journalists, no one else will. Today its Mr Rob, tomorrow it will be you.

http://chng.it/g9mqK4Cy - Link to petition

I also request everyone to spread out the word and to share it on your respective social media timelines.

Also please raise your voice here --

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:...roposal_to_change_the_lead_paragraph_for_Epik

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
But he himself is jewish, and didnt say ok...

you are kidding, right?

and my point in that post was
that Rob / Epik
is not protecting "free speech" if it's against him or Epik

•••
you are kidding, right?

and my point in that post was
that Rob / Epik
is not protecting "free speech" if it's against him or Epik

He’s saying he doesnt agree with them.

you’re making him out to he 100% for it.

Last edited:
•••
He’s saying he doesnt agree with them

you’re making him out to he 100% for

again Epik is the host of quite a few holocaust denier videos
and Rob has told me that he sees no reason to restrict them
as they are just "journalists"
and it's all about free speech

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial

Laws against Holocaust denial have been proposed in many other countries (in addition to those nations that have criminalized such acts) including the United States and the United Kingdom. Such proposed laws have been criticised and faced opposition, most significantly from civil rights and human rights advocates who contend that the such laws would violate people's established rights of freedom of speech and freedom of expression. Organizations representing Jews and other groups victimized during the Holocaust have generally been split, in opinion, about such proposed laws.

The courts in a number of jurisdictions have taken judicial notice that the Holocaust did happen. For example, a United States court in 1981, in a case brought by Mel Mermelstein, declared the occurrence of gassings in Auschwitz during the Holocaust was a legally incontestable fact.[1][2]

so why does that not apply to wikipedia
talking about Epik / Rob

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Thanks, but it’s not up to me to speak for Rob..

Would like hear his official clarification on this.^

Samer

https://www.namepros.com/threads/turning-lemons-into-lemonade.1161776/page-2#post-7476351

upload_2020-4-19_11-3-1.png

https://www.namepros.com/threads/turning-lemons-into-lemonade.1161776/page-5#post-7480565

upload_2020-4-19_11-1-23.png

-->quote
Laws against Holocaust denial have been proposed in many other countries (in addition to those nations that have criminalized such acts) including the United States and the United Kingdom. Such proposed laws have been criticised and faced opposition, most significantly from civil rights and human rights advocates who contend that the such laws would violate people's established rights of freedom of speech and freedom of expression. Organizations representing Jews and other groups victimized during the Holocaust have generally been split, in opinion, about such proposed laws.

The courts in a number of jurisdictions have taken judicial notice that the Holocaust did happen. For example, a United States court in 1981, in a case brought by Mel Mermelstein, declared the occurrence of gassings in Auschwitz during the Holocaust was a legally incontestable fact.

<--- quote wikipedia

Last edited:
•••
•••
Why should i in Israel or Rob in US or whoever wherever care about your German laws? :xf.eek:

actually I don't care if you care or not

the questions is:

why would a CEO of a domain registrar
have his own promotional attempt video
show up right next to a holocaust denier video

that is hosted on servers of his own company

and not care about the content???
and context?

-->quote

The courts in a number of jurisdictions have taken judicial notice that the Holocaust did happen. For example, a United States court in 1981, in a case brought by Mel Mermelstein, declared the occurrence of gassings in Auschwitz during the Holocaust was a legally incontestable fact.

<--- quote wikipedia

Last edited:
•••
I did not write the Wikipedia article on GoDaddy. If you think there is reporting that is missing from that article, I strongly encourage you to suggest it on the talk page. However I will say that the overwhelming majority of coverage of Epik in mainstream news is to do with the far-right associations—that is not true of GoDaddy, Twitter, Google, etc. That is why their controversial actions are not as prominent in those articles—though I will note that critical coverage of all of those companies is included on Wikipedia.
Dear Molly, thank you for coming here.

Just one question - these "mainstream news" who post "those articles", - are they in any degree experts in domains, in domain registrar business, in how everything works there? I truly believe than for describing quite specific business, which is domain registration and internet infrastructure, you should have researched in really expert sources, about how Epik are real innovators of the industry, and what amazing service they provide to their customers.

Otherwise, it's a classic sheer bias

93404047_10156660311550793_7430980372034224128_n.jpg

•••
3) @frank-germany a) yes i started this petition and your threat accusation is absolutely false. pls go through those threads first sir . the matter had already been resolved .

I just asked 2 questions

here are another 2:
Are you going to apologize to @Molly White for your attitude and behavior?

Are you going to assure to @Molly White that you NOT coming to her house
and she does not need to fear anything from you?

•••
I just asked 2 questions

here are another 2:
Are you going to apologize to @Molly White for your attitude and behavior?

Are you going to assure to @Molly White that you NOT coming to her house
and she does not need to fear anything from you?

1) is she going to apologize for her biased behavior, corruption and paid witch hunt / articles against @epik and @robmonster . Is she going to apologize to @barybadrinath for posting his photo in front of the world on her twitter timeline ?

2) You need to read https://www.namepros.com/threads/epik-wikipedia-battle-is-full-on-right-now.1186029/page-4 for your false assumption of any threat made.
As mentioned I am quite scared from feminist activism and me too campaigns so i keep myself at least 1000 kms away from all those paid activists including your friend Ms Molly

•••
Epik are real innovators of the industry

No they are not. They copy ideas from innovative companies and then try to disparage them in order to promote their cloned services.

•••
No they are not. They copy ideas from innovative companies and then try to disparage them in order to promote their cloned services.

They are still the only registrar that offers lease-to-own, but wont find that anywhere...

And you’ve just barely scratched the surface..

Last edited:
•••
you, Rob love everybody
and pray for all of us
( please! not for me!!!)

upload_2020-4-19_9-30-12.png

Specific to the topic of prayer, it is my belief that to have effect, permission must be granted. It works in both directions, blessing and cursing. What some folks call imprecatory prayer, sounds a lot like cursing.

Just for the record, I do my best to pray only blessing and goodness, and to never doubt that no matter what tribulations anyone might be enduring, I trust that God made them, loves them and has a plan for them.

After all, God says "Vengeance is mine" (Romans 12:9). So, no matter how much you provoke and condemn, I have only blessing and love for you. Though you condemn me, I condemn you not.

And the same applies for everyone of the staff at Wikipedia, as well as Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, etc. We are told specifically to "Judge nobody before the time" (1 Corinthians 4:5).

We have free will but cannot escape God's sovereign plan, because "all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose" (Romans 12:9).

So, regardless of whether Molly White is real, and regardless of whether she even believes what she writes about me or about Epik, I trust that it is part of God's plan and that He will be glorified in the end.

•••
1) is she going to apologize for her biased behavior, corruption and paid witch hunt / articles against @epik and @robmonster . Is she going to apologize to @barybadrinath for posting his photo in front of the world on her twitter timeline ?

2) You need to read https://www.namepros.com/threads/epik-wikipedia-battle-is-full-on-right-now.1186029/page-4 for your false assumption of any threat made.
As mentioned I am quite scared from feminist activism and me too campaigns so i keep myself at least 1000 kms away from all those paid activists including your friend Ms Molly

bare with me,
I understand that is a "NO" to my question

•••
bare with me,
I understand that is a "NO" to my question

It cannot be always Your way or the highway. you are considered about your own feelings , please also consider about other ppl's feelings as well.

By the way still you or any of your friend haven't answered my question , i.e ) Is she going to apologize for her biased behavior and witch hunt / articles against @epik and @robmonster . Is she going to apologize to @barybadrinath for posting his photo in front of the world on her twitter timeline ?

•••
So, regardless of whether Molly White is real, and regardless of whether she even believes what she writes about me or about Epik, I trust that it is part of God's plan and that He will be glorified in the end.

This statement is a reflection of narcissism. Maybe even the god complex. Look it up on Wikipedia.

•••
This statement is a reflection of narcissism. Maybe even the god complex. Look it up on Wikipedia.

This looks like your weakest argument yet.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
It cannot be always Your way or the highway. you are considered about your own feelings , please also consider about other ppl's feelings as well.

By the way still you or any of your friend haven't answered my question , i.e ) Is she going to apologize for her biased behavior and witch hunt / articles against @epik and @robmonster . Is she going to apologize to @barybadrinath for posting his photo in front of the world on her twitter timeline ?

well, well well,
I have no plans to answers that
my plans are more like:
to add you to my ignore list

•••
well, well well,
I have no plans to answers that
my plans are more like:
to add you to my ignore list
That's the problem with you guys. Always being kind of selfish. Never think about others' problem. I can understand now why are you least worried about epik and it's ceo's sufferings.

•••
This looks like your weakest argument yet.

Samer

It's not an argument but an observation. You can look it up online further that shows that it is a reasonable one.

•••
Man I love Namepros. I've decided hah.

@Intelliname -- I love namePros too.

But I really despise how you're trying to weaponize this forum; almost as if you are trying to make this place more like Gab.

Reference your behavior below.

Molly White - Don't let the innocent smirk or the cat pictures fool you. Just ask Lila Tretikov how far GorillaWarfare is prepared to go in the destruction of peoples lives. This may be one of the singular most manipulative profiles and characters created by Wikipedia so far. Down to the Twitter profile that is used to enhance her taunts and compound the individuals she has been assigned to destroy.

168750_15552eb7dab6678678f8f2843c9ed579.jpg

This is just a start. The full degree of crazy rests even in the indoctrination these individuals subscribe to, riddled with more religious markings and subtle code references than you are probably not prepared to process. Almost 14 years now using Wikipedia there "Chuck"... and you look as if you haven't aged a day.

I need some of Jon Kolbert's Kambo frog don't you think?

Asked you nicely, with compassion, love, care and kindness to leave Epik alone. From here on in nothing is going to be any easier. This isn't whitewashing. This isn't vandalism. This is you assisting in the outright arrogant, open, transparent weaponization of a platform that was securitized years ago. I'm not sure your handlers are going to like the real-world awareness getting ready to come your way over Epik. Your arrogance, pride, vanity and ego can't be worth that much to them. Lila or not. Is their DOS mitigation and resiliency products and desire to help others buy and sell premium domain names really worth this level of fight? Better make up your mind quick.

I have things to do, and playing with you is not one of them.

We all have things to do.

Not sure what you mean by "playing with you" almost as if that makes it sound like this is some what of game to you?

I included the video, not because I think it's a game. But because it appears awkward for most, but not all, for whatever eyeopening reason that may be.

Last edited:
•••
Wikipedia admin has strategically used some people here In her defence in only 1 day but this fabricated defence won't work because God exists and he always support the truth.
It's so unfortunate that they have fallen for it as well.
I request @robmonster to sue that corrupt wiki admin and let wiki and other feminist activists come and defend her . At the end of the day after committing corrupt deeds she hides behind being working for wiki and when it doesn't work ,she hides behind being a woman.

Last edited:
•••
Wikipedia admin has strategically used some people here In her defence in only 1 day but this fabricated defence won't work because God exists and he always support the truth....

That's the problem with you guys. Always being kind of selfish. Never think about others' problem. I can understand now why are you least worried about epik and it's ceo's sufferings.

I really can't support your attitude
so indeed
I don't care for your problem
as you constructed it yourself
and now you ask for help of good

Rob can take care for himself
my advice to Rob is: stop supporting groups that spread hatred

Last edited:
•••
I really can't support your attitude
so indeed
I don't care for your problem
as you constructed it yourself
and now you ask for help of good

Rob can take care for himself
my advice to Rob is: stop supporting groups that spread hatred

Well I don't have any problem and never asked for your help and will never do in future. God is the only one who helps me. I do not think you have any authority to come between me and my god.

•••
Wikipedia admin has strategically used some people here In her defence in only 1 day but this fabricated defence won't work because God exists and he always support the truth.
It's so unfortunate that they have fallen for it as well.
I request @robmonster to sue that corrupt wiki admin and let wiki and other feminist activists come and defend her . At the end of the day after committing corrupt deeds she hides behind being working for wiki and when it doesn't work ,she hides behind being a woman.

I hope that you are getting paid for your efforts. Otherwise you are incredibly naive.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back