IT.COM

Please need your review of fusionnames.com my Brandable domains site

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
I would appreciate your expert review of my website, it is still work in progress but I'm putting a lot of effort in it and would like to get advices
Thanks in advance
Website is Fusion names

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
SSL certificate needs updating

In case you don't want to spend money, you can use free cert see https://letsencrypt.org

There are so many paid certs, I am sure you will be able to find one that suits.

I think the homepage and listing pages categories need to be consistent / ordered
e.g. on listing pages the categories are sorted alphabetically, maybe you can do the same on homepage

Good job & Good luck

categories_listing.png categories_land.png

Last edited:
•••
Also need your site to look trustworthy. If you are going to sell from your site users need to be confident their money will be safe. Probably need a telephone number and terms and conditions pages.

•••
SSL certificate needs updating

In case you don't want to spend money, you can use free cert see https://letsencrypt.org

There are so many paid certs, I am sure will be able to find one that suits.

I think the homepage and listing pages categories need to be consistent / ordered
e.g. on listing pages the categories are sorted alphabetically, maybe you can do the same on homepage

Good job & Good luck

Show attachment 50778 Show attachment 50779
First of all thanks for your advice , i already fixed the categories arrangement
but regarding SSL , i don`t know , i don`t handle payments on my site , all the payments are done through Bido`s escrow , so you still think i should add SSL cert?

•••
Yes, I think you should.

It will reassure users
e.g. in chrome the message is "your connection to this site is not secure" - such a message can scare away some users

•••
Just a quick thought regarding the upper headings on the home page.

I might suggest a bit more color use and designed fonts, particularly when using terms like " cool " ,
" catchy", etc .

The site looks symmetrical, organized and well planned.

Nice work!

•••
middle content is not correctly aligned like from animal so align it with padding on left.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back