Dynadot

Please Review the website

NameSilo
Watch

Singhvarinder

Impact
Hi to all Forums Members,

I am very new to this forum and this is my starting career in this field.So I really appreciate your suggestion and review for my online store website dairam.com

Kindly review it and share your views.

Thank You
Singh Varinder

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The site loads slow, the design is clean though clicking on the first image on the left just reloads the page.

The animation when your hover over products seems like an addition that shouldnt be there.

I didnt have time have completely go through the site, i will give it another look on monday.

Last edited:
•••
Is another bootstrap, and as bootstrap is heavy, No good SEO, a lot errors

Mixed Content
Uncaught ReferenceError
Failed to load resource
Uncaught TypeError

the font style, is like all bootstrap styles.

Stay out of bootstrap.

Last edited:
•••
what currency is the business done in? Is KD for Kuwaiti Dinar? Best to do it in USD for wider audience and reserve currency purposes

•••
The site logo is good. Change the content font if you can though

•••
I think the boxes at the bottom should be clickable and should take you to a page explaining them, great value, genuine products, shipping, etc. The site seems to be loading quick which is good, I think your site has potential for the products your selling.

•••
I found your website is slow. So, try to speed up website.

•••
just wanted to wish you the best of luck in your new career singh .

•••
I personally find your website very nice. But the speed is a major downer, so that really should be improved.

Good Luck!

•••
Yes, I agree with you mate. Need to speed up your website. Thanks!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back