.us Picked up a nice one IMO

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
On the weekly sales report from DN Journal it showed ipets.com sold for $75,000. I like ikeyword domains and thought great sale. I went to check to see if the .tv was available it was not, ipets was taken in .eu/.asia/.mobi and even .us.com but not .us. I think for $7 it was worth a reg.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
it is indeed ipets are us sort of a site. different collection of virtual pets. congrats.

•••
yep no doubt about it

good catch

•••
•••
Doing that you raised ipets.com domain name value,
now it cost at least $75,007 :)

equity78 said:
On the weekly sales report from DN Journal it showed ipets.com sold for $75,000. I like ikeyword domains and thought great sale. I went to check to see if the .tv was available it was not, ipets was taken in .eu/.asia/.mobi and even .us.com but not .us. I think for $7 it was worth a reg.

•••
gladdy said:
Doing that you raised ipets.com domain name value,
now it cost at least $75,007 :)
Now that is a heck of a thing to saw especially based on the domains you are showing off in your signature. You stick to your over-priced four lettered LLLL.coms and let the rest of the .us fans make much large returns on our .us domains.

•••
iPets dot us is a fantastic reg with great monetization potential, congrats!

•••
Nice reg iPETS + .US goes great...like pets are us ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back